Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict (2056 Views)

Geoffrey Onyeama: Nigeria Will Comply With UN Sanctions On Russia / Garus Gololo: South-West’s Stand On Amotekun Could Cost Them 2023 Presidency / Muric Rejects Uk Stand On Looted Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by yorubarere: 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2022
Seun are you politically naive or just chasing clout?

Cos seriously you are just showing your followers you are naive.

I think you should avoid politics and face your tech business cos obviously, you are not good in both local and international politics.

And what dfk is "compassionate capitalism"? undecided

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
He is so right..Seun I love you.. kiss
The OP must be hungry for some hot ban.. grin

6 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
oh my beautiful seun kiss

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by yorubarere: 9:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
He is so right..Seun I love you.. kiss
The OP must be hungry for some hot ban.. grin
He is so right by saying US stopped being a tyrant since 1960? Abi Libya happened in 1940 ni? I think most of you guys are just naive.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by mymadam(m): 9:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
@Op, as you have a right to your opinion, so has Seun to his opinion... Take it or leave it. Period

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by BKayy: 9:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
The end of Western Imperialism is not an action that came by calculations but nature.
Everything has an expiry date. Although most blacks will not like it but their servitude/enslavement to the West is about to come to an end.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
yorubarere:

He is so right by saying US stopped being a tyrant since 1960? Abi Libya happened in 1940 ni? I think most of you guys are just naive.
He was clearly referring to Cuba missile crisis tho.. undecided
Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by Iamgrey5(m): 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2022
yorubarere:

Libyans requested for American help to resist Gadafi's assault on his own people.

Please can tell us who in Ukraine requested for Russia's help outside the rebels in the Donesk region of Ukraine.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by ResidentSnitch(f): 9:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
yorubarere:
Seun are you politically naive or just chasing clout?

Cos seriously you are just showing your followers you are naive.

I think you should avoid politics and face your tech business cos obviously, you are not good in both local and international politics.
I honestly don't know where some of you get your over-bloated sense of entitlement from.
You call out Seun for his personal view on the crisis as if he owes you an explanation or as though he shouldn't have an opinion because he owns Nairaland...
Some of you need to be given heavy knocks on your heads every morning to see if your brains can reset.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
Opinion not necessary in world conflict.

So next
Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by NwaNimo1(m): 9:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
Compassionate capitalism?

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif/img]

....that's an 'oxymoron'

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
What the Ukraine government via the police was doing to blacks in this period happened in 1914.Human rights does not apply in thr dictionary when blacks are involved. Peace will only happen when you respect others boundaries.It is now obvious the reason why American keep wanting the break away countries from Russia into nato is the establish nuclear base in those countries.That is why balarus has said if nato build nuclear base in Poland then it will equally allow Russia do same in her country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by yorubarere: 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

He was clearly referring to Cuba missile crisis tho.. undecided
It shows seun knew nothing. He should stop airing his political views on twitter. He represents this forum on that app, we don't want to be seen in that light.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:39pm On Feb 28, 2022
yorubarere:

It shows seun knew nothing. He should stop airing his political views on twitter. He represents this forum on that app, we don't want to be seen in that light.
He's already viewing the thread so explain that to him..
Who are you to call him out in that kinda rude manner tho? undecided
Quite disgusting..

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by yorubarere: 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
Iamgrey5:
Libyans requested for American help to resist Gadafi's assault on his own people.

Please can tell us who in Ukraine requested for Russia's help outside the rebels in the Donesk region of Ukraine.
Where did Libyans asked for American help? And what gives American govt rights to help kill another sovereign govt officials? Is US the UN? Even UN charter won't interfere in domestic politics.

14 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by yorubarere: 9:43pm On Feb 28, 2022
ResidentSnitch:

I honestly don't know where some of you get your over-bloated sense of entitlement from.
You call out Seun for his personal view on the crisis as if he owes you an explanation or as though he shouldn't have an opinion because he owns Nairaland...
Some of you need to be given heavy knocks on your heads every morning to see if your brains can reset.
I call him out on his misinformation and miseducation. Or you want to agree with me he was aware there were US-led NATO crisis in the early 20s till now but he choose to ignore it and only talk about the 60s?

Having divergent views shouldn't amount to misinformation.

4 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by rickpat(m): 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
Lol...this forum.sha...smh
Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by yorubarere: 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

He's already viewing the thread so explain that to him..
Who are you to call him out in that kinda rude manner tho? undecided
Quite disgusting..
I am sure he read the post.
Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by BloomingDale(f): 9:46pm On Feb 28, 2022

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by Investigative: 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
Take time and watch,it worth your time from a known source in Ukraine capital kiev hint on the YouTube video
Is very educative for those pushing the comedian president to sacrifice his people for proxy
1,most Ukrainian men are fleeing Ukraine to avoid been forced into Ukrainian army

2,zelensky wants this war so bad that he won't mind causing humanitarian crisis because of it

3,Russia motive for the invasion is not to destroy Ukraine but regime change and recognition of Crimea which is on progress

4 American and pro western trolls expecting Russia to destroy social amenities in Russia before they understand that Russia have achieve their aim

5 unlike USA invasion of Syria,Iraq,Libya which they bomb and destroy social amenities,
Ukraine still have working internet,electricity
Bank working,which means Russia are civil in handling of the crisis while enciring it

6,Russia motive is to capture Ukrainian army and not to destroy Ukraine

7,most of Ukrainian war generals graduated from Russia war college

8,media propaganda by the west is just to invite Ukrainian against Russia,cos most Ukrainian are also evacuating to Russia

9,Russia army withraw whenever they meet resistance,not because they can't forcefully capture Ukraine but the newly recruit orientation was base in military drill
Meaning the real invasion haven't started

10,Ukraine are more close and bloody related to Russia

11,zelensky should put the life of Ukrainian first and maintain neutrality as every party signed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vdiEABLFoo

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by helinues: 10:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
What's the scores now
Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by omenkaLives(m): 10:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
yorubarere:

What about the ongoing usurpation of Palestinian lands by Isreal, a situation that persists especially because US supports it?

4 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by MeinFuhrer: 11:01pm On Feb 28, 2022
Why are niggers so interested in europe Nigger joggers should focus more on their backward continent and hopefully they'd stop drowning in the mediterranean trying to enter europe.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
Thought this dude was smart. Never knew he was this daft. What does he has to say about the invasions of the US on sovereign countries after 1962 ?. Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by AoifeNightfall: 11:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
EVERYONE is entitled to their opinion. That's why Se.un probably didn't delete this thread. At least he practices what he preaches.

But "compassionate capitalism"?? grin grin

Thank God I wasn't eating anything when I saw that, else I would have choked grin
Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by Idiko1: 11:10pm On Feb 28, 2022
Democracy must be inclusive as well as human rights and capitalism. If the Ukrainians had allowed the ethnic Russians in Luhansk, Donetsk and Crimea to walk away to either stand up nation states or join Russia federation, the delusional talk of democracy, human rights and so-called compassionate capitalism, if such nonsense ever existed, could have some serious water. Putin and Russia really dropped the ball on this issue. I do not like any group of people who intends to invade other groups because the latter wants out of the union.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by Karleb(m): 11:11pm On Feb 28, 2022
ResidentSnitch:

I seriously felt like insulting the dude.

So anyone that does not share your view in politics is a novice and should be silenced. What fuckery is that?

This is one of reasons politics and politics section is very toxic. Very confused set of people.

So we should hail putin for destruction of life and properties of another nation because America did it some years back?

Imagine someone hailing maybe UK in the future for attacks on Nigeria because Nigeria refuses to legalize homosexuality.

What the other nations have done is wrong but two wrongs don't make a right. We are talking about life of people like you and I here.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by yorubarere: 11:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
Karleb:

I seriously felt like insulting the dude.

So anyone that does not share your view in politics is a novice and should be silenced. What fuckery is that?

This is one of reasons politics and politics section is very toxic. Very confused set of people.

So we should hail putin for destruction of life and properties of another nation because America did it some years back?

Imagine someone hailing maybe UK in the future for attacks on Nigeria because Nigeria refuses to legalize homosexuality.

What the other nations have done is wrong but two wrongs don't make a right. We are talking about life of people like you and I here.
You can insult me. But that doesn't mean seun is right with his 1960 post. Right to views is not same thing as right to misinformation.

4 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by yorubarere: 11:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
omenkaLives:
What about the ongoing usurpation of Palestinian lands by Isreal, a situation that persists especially because IS supports it?

No one sees nothing. No one says nothing cos they are not blond with blue eyes.
Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by yorubarere: 11:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
helinues:
What's the scores now
The Western propaganda won't allow us down here to know the true events. So many fake news on the net. But I heard zelensky have sought Chelsea owner's help in begging Putin (I don't know if that is true as well).

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by Karleb(m): 11:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
yorubarere:

You can insult me. But that doesn't mean seun is right with his 1960 post. Right to views is not same thing as right to misinformation.

The beauty of politics is that, no matter how good your view is, there is an opposing view. It's the reason why political parties have different agendas.

The basis of Seun's post is that; the fact that someone else got away with murder years back doesn't mean murder is not a crime.

What right or moral jurisdiction do you have to question that?

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by yorubarere: 11:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
Karleb:

The beauty of politics is that, no matter how good your view is, there is an opposing view. It's the reason why political parties have different agendas.

The basis of Seun's post is that; the fact that someone else got away with murder years back doesn't mean murder is not a crime.

What right or moral jurisdiction do you have to question that?
The fact that US got away with murder and still getting away with murder? If US can do it, then Russia can. Those criticizing Russia should take a back seat if they can't do same for US.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How The North West Will Vote In 2023 / LP VP Candidate, Yusuf Datti Tackles Fashola While Delivering Public Lecture / Checkmate: Buhari's Next Line Of Action & Adamu's Hurried Intervention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.