Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict (2077 Views)

Geoffrey Onyeama: Nigeria Will Comply With UN Sanctions On Russia / Garus Gololo: South-West’s Stand On Amotekun Could Cost Them 2023 Presidency / Muric Rejects Uk Stand On Looted Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by VEHINTOLAR: 8:14am On Mar 01, 2022
I wish he could say something about Ethiopia - Tigray war too ! Everybody has something to say when it comes to Russia -Ukraine war but nobody is saying anything about Ethiopia - Tigray war that has consumed hundreds of lives already and still counting !! How about scores of Nigerian lives that are being brutally exterminated on a daily basis ? Their lives no matter,right ? Africans,una go dey alright las las !

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by Iamgrey5(m): 8:25am On Mar 01, 2022
yorubarere:

@bolded, you ended up roping yourself and your white tiny gods.
Are those guerrilla factions not Libyans?

How is it different from what Russia does in Syria or Iran by supplying them with weapons.

And how is it different from Russia does by proxy(Iran) in Yemen today.

It's seems you don't understand a thing you are saying.

So pray tell, how did America invade Libya and killed their officals as you opined before?
Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by Iamgrey5(m): 8:29am On Mar 01, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
I wish he could say something about Ethiopia - Tigray war too ! Everybody has something to say when it comes to Russia -Ukraine war but nobody is saying anything about Ethiopia - Tigray war that has consumed hundreds of lives already and still counting !! How about scores of Nigerian lives that are being brutally exterminated on a daily basis ? Their lives no matter,right ? Africans,una go dey alright las las !

Ethiopia/Tigray war is a civil war between two factions of Ethiopians. It doesn't actively involve one country invading another over flimsy excuse.
Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by VEHINTOLAR: 10:22am On Mar 01, 2022
Iamgrey5:
Ethiopia/Tigray war is a civil war between two factions of Ethiopians. It doesn't actively involve one country invading another over flimsy excuse.

Are you saying the lives that are being lost in Ethiopia/Tigray civil war are different from that of Russia/Ukraine's ? Whether civil or "international" war,ain't we talking about the sanctity of human lives here and that every life is important regardless of colour,creed or race ? Why then are we shouting "Black lives matter" all around if what's going on Ethiopia is considered less important ? Come on man,every dispute/war that involves loss of lives whether in Borno,Ethiopia or Ukraine deserves the same global attention that the current Russia/Ukraine war is getting !
Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by Iamgrey5(m): 10:36am On Mar 01, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Are you saying the lives that are being lost in Ethiopia/Tigray civil war are different from that of Russia/Ukraine's ? Whether civil or "international" war,ain't we talking about the sanctity of human lives here and that every life is important regardless of colour,creed or race ? Why then are we shouting "Black lives matter" all around if what's going on Ethiopia is considered less important ? Come on man,every dispute/war that involves loss of lives whether in Borno,Ethiopia or Ukraine deserves the same global attention that the current Russia/Ukraine war is getting !

I am saying there are countless of civil war going in the world and there's nothing anyone can do to end a civil war except those involved in the civil war stop.

However, it is terrible for a powerful nation to invade a weaker nation that is not aggressive.
Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by VEHINTOLAR: 10:38am On Mar 01, 2022
Iamgrey5:
I am saying there are countless of civil war going in the world and there's nothing anyone can do to end a civil war except those involved in the civil war stop.

However, it is terrible for a powerful nation to invade a weaker nation that is not aggressive.

Okay.
Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by yorubarere: 10:53am On Mar 01, 2022
Iamgrey5:

Two mouths in same post. I hope you read what you wrote before posting it. cheesy
Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by Iamgrey5(m): 11:25am On Mar 01, 2022
yorubarere:
Two mouths in same post. I hope you read what you wrote before posting it. cheesy
Bro you need to check yourself

Where is this two months?
Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by yorubarere: 11:36am On Mar 01, 2022
Iamgrey5:
Bro you need to check yourself

Where is this two months?
E no suppose turn fights.
Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by Iamgrey5(m): 11:37am On Mar 01, 2022
yorubarere:

E no suppose turn fights.
How the thing come turn fight now ?
Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2022
yorubarere:

Putin is doing what any reasonable country leader will do for his country. No one keeps the enemies close to his doorsteps. Before you nuke me, I will ground you. Simple as ABC.
That is the biggest threat Russia as super power is trying to avoid.You can see the speed they whr able to neutralize Ukraine because of proximity to Ukraine.That is why the enermy within is worst and can impect more damage within a short time
Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by yorubarere: 12:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
Biafran4life:
That is the biggest threat Russia as super power is trying to avoid.You can see the speed they whr able to neutralize Ukraine because of proximity to Ukraine.That is why the enermy within is worst and can impect more damage within a short time
Better don't mind them. Some blackmen here that knows nothing are shouting. If your neighbors deh carry thugs come house and u no inform the landlord, one day, them go rob you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Politicians Above 60 Should Leave Stage For Younger Ones' - Fashola / 2023: Northern Governors Are Just Pretending To Support Tinubu: Arewa Youths / IPOB beheads man because his brother is a soldier - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.