Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict (2057 Views)

Geoffrey Onyeama: Nigeria Will Comply With UN Sanctions On Russia / Garus Gololo: South-West’s Stand On Amotekun Could Cost Them 2023 Presidency / Muric Rejects Uk Stand On Looted Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by yorubarere: 11:43pm On Feb 28, 2022
As for seun post about 1960. He was refering to Cuban missile crisis in that post. Before he made the post by trying to exonerate US and make it look like US have moved away from that act, he should have looked up the economic and administrative sanctions on Cuba till date. US will never forgive them for siding with her enemies even after many decades.

And what the hell is "compassionate capitalism"? undecided

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by Karleb(m): 11:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
yorubarere:

The fact that US got away with murder and still getting away with murder? If US can do it, then Russia can. Those criticizing Russia should take a back seat if they can't do same for US.

Can you then point me to any section in the tweet that praised US or NATO?

I guess to you, anyone condemning Putin's action is praising US for the exact crime, abi?

Or should we all like you, gather to praise Putin for invading Ukraine.

Sir, you need to getat!
Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by yorubarere: 11:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
Karleb:

Can you then point me to any section in the tweet that praised US or NATO?

I guess to you, anyone condemning Putin's action is praising US for the exact crime, abi?

Or should we all like you, gather to praise Putin for invading Ukraine.

Sir, you need to getat!

Putin is doing what any reasonable country leader will do for his country. No one keeps the enemies close to his doorsteps. Before you nuke me, I will ground you. Simple as ABC.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by Connected1: 11:55pm On Feb 28, 2022
yorubarere:
Seun are you politically naive or just chasing clout?

Cos seriously you are just showing your followers you are naive.

I think you should avoid politics and face your tech business cos obviously, you are not good in both local and international politics.

And what dfk is "compassionate capitalism"? undecided
This Nairaland Founder has no Political Knowledge at all.

The attack on Libya was in 1940 right? Abi the assassination of the Iranian General.

It's best he remains silent and don't take sides indirectly.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by jamesversion: 12:03am On Mar 01, 2022
yorubarere:
As for seun post about 1960. He was refering to Cuban missile crisis in that post. Before he made the post by trying to exonerate US and make it look like US have moved away from that act, he should have looked up the economic and administrative sanctions on Cuba till date. US will never forgive them for siding with her enemies even after many decades.

And what the hell is "compassionate capitalism"? undecided

Cuba doesn't deserve to be forgiven. America no be Nigeria.
Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by yorubarere: 12:09am On Mar 01, 2022
Connected1:

This Nairaland Founder has no Political Knowledge at all.

The attack on Libya was in 1940 right? Abi the assassination of the Iranian General.

It's best he remains silent and don't take sides indirectly.
At all at all and he has been forcing it. Both local and international. He should rest it out.
Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by yorubarere: 12:10am On Mar 01, 2022
jamesversion:

Cuba doesn't deserve to be forgiven. America no be Nigeria.
Of course Cuba doesn't deserve it. If my neighbor can host my mortal enemies, then, that is not a good neighbor. Exactly what Russia is doing in Ukraine. Only naive and biased people won't see that.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by jamesversion: 12:13am On Mar 01, 2022
yorubarere:

Of course Cuba doesn't deserve it. If my neighbor can host my mortal enemies, then, that is not a good neighbor. Exactly what Russia is doing in Ukraine. Only naive and biased people won't see that.

If the World wants to witness firsthand the hypocrisy of the USA, let Mexico allow Russians host a military base in Mexico. The US will go HAM ASAP.
Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by Connected1: 12:19am On Mar 01, 2022
yorubarere:

At all at all and he has been forcing it. Both local and international. He should rest it out.
He should understand that being popular doesn't mean you must have a say in every occurrences or trends.

Make he no go dae fall him hand for cyber space.
Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by yorubarere: 12:23am On Mar 01, 2022
jamesversion:

If the World wants to witness firsthand the hypocrisy of the USA, let Mexico allow Russians host a military base in Mexico. The US will go HAM ASAP.
Mexico won't even dare. Dem never start am, US don build wall and was forcing them to pay for it. If Mexico should dare play ordinary friendly football with Russia, they will hear it loud and thunderous

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by yorubarere: 12:24am On Mar 01, 2022
Connected1:

He should understand that being popular doesn't mean you must have a say in every occurrences or trends.

Make he no go dae fall him hand for cyber space.
Make he sha no drag nairaland into mud.
Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by juman(m): 12:29am On Mar 01, 2022
yorubarere:

Putin is doing what any reasonable country leader will do for his country. No one keeps the enemies close to his doorsteps. Before you nuke me, I will ground you. Simple as ABC

Gbam.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by Connected1: 12:34am On Mar 01, 2022
yorubarere:

Make he sha no drag nairaland into mud.
I swear I like the forum because of the monetary and romance info I get here.

He has flooded Nairaland with the western media news, but we barely saw news about the Ethiopian-Tagray War.

It will be very wise that Nigerians stay away from this European Crisis, we have too many internal crisis to solve already.

Africans were contented people until the West came and did their damages, now see how our Society looks like.

I do not admire the West one bit, they damaged our Society to a very low length, Even my superiors I work with know that I don't like them one bit, but they do need my services so they can't ditch me yet.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by juman(m): 12:35am On Mar 01, 2022
Naturally nigerians like UK and america because they speak english.
I think thats affect him.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by yorubarere: 12:37am On Mar 01, 2022
Connected1:

I swear I like the forum because of the monetary and romance info I get here.

He has flooded Nairaland with the western media news, but we barely saw news about the Ethiopian-Tagray War.

It will be very wise that Nigerians stay away from this European Crisis, we have too many internal crisis to solve already.

Africans were contented people until the West came and did their damages, now see how our Society looks like.

I do not admire the West one bit, they damaged our Society to a very low length, Even my superiors I work with know that I don't like them one bit, but they do need my services so they can't ditch me yet.
I do not admire them too but many of us does. I think effects of neo-colonialism. Speaking of fluent English is now a measure of intelligence for a Blackman.
Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by yorubarere: 12:38am On Mar 01, 2022
juman:
Naturally nigerians like UK and america because they speak english.
I think thats affect him.
Affects many like him. They see the world through the Western prism.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by Connected1: 12:58am On Mar 01, 2022
yorubarere:

I do not admire them too but many of us does. I think effects of neo-colonialism. Speaking of fluent English is now a measure of intelligence for a Blackman.
Very True.

That's what we are being taught in the University, That's how the word Illiterate is being used derogatorily.

Well I can't do much until I have the power to do so.

They will explain how our native Gods are evil while Western and Arab Gods are not.

I find it hard to believe that we have been separated from our Motherland Origin to a Foreigners Culture and I don't feel happy till date even though I was born into Christian home.

They call our Gods demonic but theirs is angelic and good. I know very well that one day Africans will come to their senses.
Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by juman(m): 1:52am On Mar 01, 2022
yorubarere:

Affects many like him. They see the world through the Western prism.

You are right.
Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by phemmyfour: 4:42am On Mar 01, 2022
yorubarere:
Seun are you politically naive or just chasing clout?

Cos seriously you are just showing your followers you are naive.

I think you should avoid politics and face your tech business cos obviously, you are not good in both local and international politics.

And what dfk is "compassionate capitalism"? undecided
He's right. How can you use what was done in 18th century to justify Russia actions now
Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by Help2020: 6:17am On Mar 01, 2022
Iamgrey5:
Libyans requested for American help to resist Gadafi's assault on his own people.

Please can tell us who in Ukraine requested for Russia's help outside the rebels in the Donesk region of Ukraine.
You mean civilians requested for US help? Who is the head of the country again?
Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by yorubarere: 6:52am On Mar 01, 2022
Connected1:

Very True.

That's what we are being taught in the University, That's how the word Illiterate is being used derogatorily.

Well I can't do much until I have the power to do so.

They will explain how our native Gods are evil while Western and Arab Gods are not.

I find it hard to believe that we have been separated from our Motherland Origin to a Foreigners Culture and I don't feel happy till date even though I was born into Christian home.

They call our Gods demonic but theirs is angelic and good. I know very well that one day Africans will come to their senses.
I was discussing this with someone like 2days ago. How to attack a people is to attack their cultures. They made our people believe black is bad. Now, most of us are trying to be white which we can never be, and we have lost our black ways. It means we are no longer blacks while trying to be whites, we no longer have identities, hence, the confusion.
Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by yorubarere: 6:54am On Mar 01, 2022
phemmyfour:
He's right. How can you use what was done in 18th century to justify Russia actions now
He is not cos US never moved away from that act till now. Cuba of 1960s is still under punishment of their fathers, US never forgave them.
Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by yorubarere: 6:57am On Mar 01, 2022
Help2020:

You mean civilians requested for US help? Who is the head of the country again?
I wonder. Civilians asked for help. Who are the civilians? What gave US the rights to even involved in another country's domestic politics? And why did they destroy Libya when they only came for Gaddafi?

These pro-west people will always find excuse for US for their misadventures in another man's country no matter how lame.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by kazyhm(m): 7:12am On Mar 01, 2022
So people actually think democracy as been practice in America or Nigeria is progress ?

Well, different perspective, different conclusion.

Meanwhile, this difference between the 1960s and 2022s only exist in your head.......the west's wickedness, selfishness, double standards and racial attitudes is still in their blood and manifest in every facet of their dealings.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by yorubarere: 7:18am On Mar 01, 2022
kazyhm:
So people actually think democracy as been practice in America or Nigeria is progress ?

Well, different perspective, different conclusion.
We were made to believe democracy is the best type of govt. Someone even found means to praise capitalism by calling it compassionate cheesy
Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by kazyhm(m): 7:27am On Mar 01, 2022
yorubarere:

We were made to believe democracy is the best type of govt. Someone even found means to praise capitalism by calling it compassionate cheesy

If it is, American doesn't need to be aggressive about installing democracy in other sovereign nations as they are doing.

Many national with a contrary system are even better.
Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by yorubarere: 7:38am On Mar 01, 2022
kazyhm:

If it is, American doesn't need to be aggressive about installing democracy in other sovereign nations as they are doing.

Many national with a contrary system are even better.
Democracy breeds corruption and greed. So, yes, west preferred it cos it gives them access to the countries resources.
Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by Connected1: 7:54am On Mar 01, 2022
yorubarere:

I was discussing this with someone like 2days ago. How to attack a people is to attack their cultures. They made our people believe black is bad. Now, most of us are trying to be white which we can never be, and we have lost our black ways. It means we are no longer blacks while trying to be whites, we no longer have identities, hence, the confusion.
The African Blood still flows in Us.

That's why in homeland there are sacred traditional rules that an Igbo cannot break, it doesn't matter if you are a Christian or Muslim, once you break any these rules, you will face the repercussions even if you travel to Europe or Asia.

I love our African Culture, At least there's less hypocrisy compared to Christianity.

God bless our Motherland.
Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by yorubarere: 8:06am On Mar 01, 2022
omenkaLives:
What about the ongoing usurpation of Palestinian lands by Isreal, a situation that persists especially because US supports it?

You want them to tag you anti-Semitic?

cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by Iamgrey5(m): 8:07am On Mar 01, 2022
yorubarere:

Where did Libyans asked for American help? And what gives American govt rights to help kill another sovereign govt officials? Is US the UN? Even UN charter won't interfere in domestic politics.
I believe you are too young to remember what actually went down in Libya.

Libya happened during the Arab spring which claimed leaders of Tunisia and Eygpt. Nonetheless, Gadafi was stubborn and unleashed terror over his people rather than stepping down after 40+ years.

Nato saw this and implemented a no fly zone over Libya and supported various guerrilla factions fighting Gadafi with weapons. After a few weeks of fighting, Gadafi was defeated by his own people not Americans.

He was captured and humiliated by Libyans.

The problem in Libya started after the Various guerrilla factions that defeated Gadafi failed to agree to a power sharing deal.
Re: Seun Osewa Stand On Russia-ukraine Conflict by yorubarere: 8:14am On Mar 01, 2022
Iamgrey5:
I believe you are too young to remember what actually went down in Libya.

Libya happened during the Arab spring which claimed leaders of Tunisia and Eygpt. Nonetheless, Gadafi was stubborn and unleashed terror over his people rather than stepping down after 40+ years.

Nato saw this and implemented a no fly zone over Libya and supported various guerrilla factions fighting Gadafi with weapons. After a few weeks of fighting, Gadafi was defeated by his own people not Americans.

He was captured and humiliated by Libyans.

The problem in Libya started after the Various guerrilla factions that defeated Gadafi failed to agree to a power sharing deal.
@bolded, you ended up roping yourself and your white tiny gods.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Is A Simp - Reno Omokri / ONGOING: Massive Crowd Gather As APC Members Declare For PDP In Katsina / Biafran People Have Come Again Oh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.