Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,924 members, 7,814,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' (18936 Views)

"Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom / MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State / Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by clothingonline(m): 10:00am On Mar 01, 2022
This one have smoke early morning

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery Turkey shirt 4K
Luxury brands 7k buy at low import price
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by jamace(m): 10:00am On Mar 01, 2022
Does this MURIC not know about islamic oppression of christians in Kwara State?

Indeed, religion polutes the mind, yes, foreign religion pollutes the mind absolutely.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by HilcomTech(m): 10:01am On Mar 01, 2022
Layksaide:
Let me unequivocally state here that I'm not a religiously biased nor an ethnocentric person, but where were MURIC abi na MUSIC when the governor of Kebbi refused to give the Chief Judge of the state to a woman and a Christian, citing her religious affiliation. We're you sleeping then? Honestly I blame those media that usually interview this guy

You lied when you said you are not a religious bigot because your post says you are.
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by Bravetunde: 10:01am On Mar 01, 2022
SlyDev:

What about Enugu Anambra imo and Abia?

99 percent of Federal Government appointments in enugu are igbos, ibo are worse.

This is where Yoruba should get sense, both ibo and Fulani will not pick Yoruba first before their people
Please don't include my state no man's land when you are talking of Yoruba state.
Here in Lagos,we are not tribalistic like you lots.
We appoint people from all Nigeria because is a no man's land.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by adefitim(m): 10:01am On Mar 01, 2022
Stop associating whatever MURIC Leader did with Yorubas. He’s just discharging his duties as the leader of Muslim organizations in Nigeria it has nothing to do with The Omoluabis..
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by HilcomTech(m): 10:02am On Mar 01, 2022
derecho:
No is 90-10.
Are you sure you know Taraba state?

And you had to lie to justify ethnic and religious cleansing in a state in Nigeria
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by Lamasta(m): 10:03am On Mar 01, 2022
JAMO84:
If a Muslim governor does something like this, they will call him terrorist.

I condemn El Rufai when he made a Muslim his deputy.

I am also condemning Ishaku, if this allegation is the truth.

ALL INJUSTICES SHOULD BE FOUGHT, IRRESPECTIVE OF WHO IS INVOLVED.

The Governor committed no wrong just that he needs to apply common sense in his appointments cos this is the same reasons southern Nigerians are angry with Buhari due to his lopsided appointments
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by yusluvad(m): 10:05am On Mar 01, 2022
That MURIC organization, is not suppose to be given attention at all...
ImmaculateJOE:
Taraba is a Christian State.
If there are 100 people in Taraba state, 70 or more of them are Christians, yet the deputy gov is always a Muslim,
But in Kaduna where Muslims are about 55 and Christians are about 45, they have Muslims as gov and deputy.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by HilcomTech(m): 10:05am On Mar 01, 2022
gracealonev:
The same MURIC does not see anything wrong with Hell-Rufai that deviated from the norm of appointing Christian deputy.

Don't tell me the mkporu mirri you took has made your brain to be this ddafft. Can a governor appoint a deputy governor?
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 01, 2022
If you can complain about muslim discrimination against Christians in appointments and then defend Christians doing the same thing, then you are no different from the MURIC guy, fellow Christians

The governor did the wrong thing. Let's accept that, hope he rectifies the problem and moves on.

Taraba last i checked has a Muslim minority.And yes, it would be good to carry them along.

And yes, when Muslims do it it is wrong too. Indeed a lot of the problems in the North stem.from.christians being treared unfairly in appointments and jobs. I can even give you a history. But just as the Jews were warned not to mistreat strangers in their midst, Egyptians included in the bible, Christians must not reciprocate bad behaviour with bad behaviour

1 Like

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by HilcomTech(m): 10:06am On Mar 01, 2022
yusluvad:
That MURIC organization, is not suppose to be given attention at all...

Mr. bigot.. The truth hurts abi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by yusluvad(m): 10:07am On Mar 01, 2022
The foolish/religious biggot man won't have any say over that. Because, that's what he wants. He's a bastard Yoruba man...
AntonVince:
Can Mumuric also tell us why despite being a predominantly Christian State, not a single federal appointment under Buhari has gone to Taraba Christians?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by Geeman2006: 10:08am On Mar 01, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Oga don't sit in Ogbomosho and tell me the reality here.
50/50 and no Muslim has been elected governor since 1999..? We all know how Northern Muslims like to dominate any where they are.

Adamawa is like 60/40 in favor of Christians, but the Muslims have vowed not to allow a Christian to be elected Governor and they have keep to that. I blame the brukutu drinking Christians sha.

Now imagine if Taraba has up to 50% muslums as you claimed.

When bonie haruna was Governor! You forgotten so soon

1 Like

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by SUNNINO(m): 10:09am On Mar 01, 2022
SlyDev:

What about Enugu Anambra imo and Abia?

99 percent of Federal Government appointments in enugu are igbos, ibo are worse.

This is where Yoruba should get sense, both ibo and Fulani will not pick Yoruba first before their people
Your are evil, Yoruba are the worst in tribalism.
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by Munamu: 10:09am On Mar 01, 2022
Layksaide:
Let me unequivocally state here that I'm not a religiously biased nor an ethnocentric person, but where were MURIC abi na MUSIC when the governor of Kebbi refused to give the Chief Judge of the state to a woman and a Christian, citing her religious affiliation. We're you sleeping then? Honestly I blame those media that usually interview this guy

MURIKI! Are you mad or something? While xtianity is a religion that recognizes and showers love more on unbelievers, Islamic tenets recognize only its faithfuls and the suppression of its non followers.
The day I discovered that the Muslims believed Christ was lifted up to heaven, and is being expected to come back , I had this untold peace in me.
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by gidado14(m): 10:10am On Mar 01, 2022
[quote author=Lipscomb post=110640224]Dog is crying again tell us how jigawa, Kastina, kano even Kaduna with Bornu make
Did you Know that Kaduna has a Senator that is a christain but you mention a local government chairman in Taraba.
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by Decency2020(f): 10:12am On Mar 01, 2022
I think this mumuric mumu is crazier than putin ,hitler and bin laden put together.
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 01, 2022
Layksaide:

Yes that was wrong. But MURIC is a muslim rights advocacy group, not a Christian rights advocacy group.

CAN and other christian groups advocated for the woman. As they should.

Expectong MURIC to advocate for Christian rights would be like asking CAN to advocate for the rights of Muslims to build a mosque in the ecumenical center in Abuja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 01, 2022
Geeman2006:

When bonie haruna was Governor! You forgotten so soon

Boni Haruna became governor because Atiku left the role to become Obasanjo's deputy ( and he had a hard time of it)
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by Sholaco: 10:20am On Mar 01, 2022
God almighty will disgrace this lunatic yoruba bastard
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by Lipscomb(m): 10:26am On Mar 01, 2022
Lack of home training is what I will call your problem but despite known your problem with poor upbringing I will not hesitate to send you to your useless mother and slowpoke father at home ...Also I am aware that you are either from ilorin or osun this is are the two states a religion bigots and extremist can be found as a Yoruba.

The hypocrite Yoruba Muslim filled up with evil things same them will be go graveyard exhume dead body cutting people head raping and other barbaric acts.They keep painting Yoruba name bad everyday. Tell me the contributions of Islam in Yoruba land.
NoSentiment:

Your father is the real dog. It takes the son of a dog to call someone else father dog.
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by Nisiw365: 10:26am On Mar 01, 2022
Bravetunde:

Please don't include my state no man's land when you are talking of Yoruba state.
Here in Lagos,we are not tribalistic like you lots.
We appoint people from all Nigeria because is a no man's land.
I will take you serious when your wretched or worthless father becomes a king or governor in lagos
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by Aliways(m): 10:26am On Mar 01, 2022
Candidates should be given consideration according to their performance and irrespective of religion and tribe. Nemesis will soon catch up with the wrongdoers.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by adm212144: 10:30am On Mar 01, 2022
SmartProf:

Don't mind those insignificant religious critics. If I were the governor, I will appoint those critics into the ministry of baseless criticism. Their religious brainwashed nature can't even allow them serve society justly...they are only competent in serving cows.
you are useless fellow and not fit to be a Christian
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by Theoarhics: 10:30am On Mar 01, 2022
This mumu organisation has never questioned Buhari 's nepotic and lopsided appointments it's the one in tara a they can see
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by Bravetunde: 10:32am On Mar 01, 2022
Nisiw365:
I will take you serious when your wretched or worthless father becomes a king or governor in lagos
See the way you are insulting your father,I m a Yoruba Muslim and won't bother insulting you.
But someday you will be kicked back to the slumm you come from in ogbomosho.
Nmeen
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by kollinz1234(m): 10:33am On Mar 01, 2022
Ezehillary:
Mad people
hahahahahaha do you know what was on my mind reading the post was "mad people", only for me to see your comment which is the first as "mad people".
It got me cracked up cheesy
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by Eriokanmi: 10:34am On Mar 01, 2022
But his deputy and some commissioners in his cabinet are Muslim now? What's this man saying exactly? Was he expecting Taraba, a predominantly Christian state to appoint more Muslims in their cabinet?
Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by immantoks: 10:35am On Mar 01, 2022
This is a type of recruitment and internship program they do in Ahmadu Bello University.This is the typical way they do their appointment. so what do MURIC have to say to this.
Let's not talk of how their fanatics do victimize non - Muslims students. ABU is a pseudo federal institution that lacks federal character in all things.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by Eriokanmi: 10:36am On Mar 01, 2022
Lipscomb:
Dog is crying again tell us how jigawa, Kastina, kano even Kaduna with Bornu make their appointments.
Tell him...even adamawa a Christian state suddenly being populated by Muslim appointees,.including the governor. That's why boko haram wouldn't let them be in adamawa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Sends Congratulatory Message To Israel Adesanya / Sen Lalong Said He Is Confused Whether To Remain A Minister Or Go Back To Senate / Meet Kemi Adeosun - New Minister Of Finance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.