Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,424 members, 7,830,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Npower Biometric Capture - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Biometric Capture (1009 Views)

Npower Biometric Capture Software / N-power Batch C: How To Fix 4/5 Fingers Biometric Capture / Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Biometric Capture by 2theWorld(m): 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
I have been trying to do my Npower biometric capture for a while now and have been getting an error message “Some error occur, Please try again” can anyone here please help me out as to the way forward. Thank you in anticipation ����

Re: Npower Biometric Capture by Lightened: 10:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
It's probably the network. Try to log out and re log in back or click on "ok" on the error message and re submit it again. But be sure you have a strong internet connection.
Re: Npower Biometric Capture by 2theWorld(m): 10:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
I actually thought as much and went to another café and it was the same error message
Re: Npower Biometric Capture by Beckyroman: 10:43am On Mar 01, 2022
Please can I anyone still write the N-Power test?
Re: Npower Biometric Capture by 2theWorld(m): 10:52am On Mar 01, 2022
Beckyroman:
Please can I anyone still write the N-Power test?

You will need to wait for the next Npower batch
Re: Npower Biometric Capture by Etuky(m): 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
Same thing here Sir, I don't know what to do.
Re: Npower Biometric Capture by Walezy2020: 2:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
I did mine last week in a cybercafe
Re: Npower Biometric Capture by 2theWorld(m): 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2022
Walezy2020:
I did mine last week in a cybercafe

I was at three cyber café and to no end, all shown me same error. I even tried mailing them too but to no end

Re: Npower Biometric Capture by wahza(m): 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2022
I think they have stopped their database from storing captures. It could be that they have ended the biometric capture but yet to close the page
Re: Npower Biometric Capture by Heleda: 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2022
They have not o. I finally did mine today in Lagos. It's only few people that are doing it.
Re: Npower Biometric Capture by Elsueno: 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2022
grin

Nawa woh, what kind of graduates dey dis country now, didn't npower said this finger bio thing is fake news & not from them...why are u guys wasting ur little change struggling to do it
Re: Npower Biometric Capture by Heleda: 8:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
Elsueno:
grin

Nawa woh, what kind of graduates dey dis country now, didn't npower said this finger bio thing is fake news & not from them...why are u guys wasting ur little change struggling to do it

You better stop discouraging people. The thing is going and it is not fake. The people in charge of the program are just looking for means to embezzle the npower money coz they know Buhari is going soon... That's why they put out limited slot so that they can gain hugely from it at the end cos the money is already allocated.
If it is fake, why is the dashboard showing congratulatory message and why is it also showing fingerprint captured after the successful capturing.
Guy, na Naija we dey be smart ooo

6 Likes

Re: Npower Biometric Capture by Spherical77(m): 5:56am On Mar 03, 2022
Heleda:
They have not o. I finally did mine today in Lagos. It's only few people that are doing it.
please which part of Lagos did you get it done?

1 Like

Re: Npower Biometric Capture by Heleda: 7:52am On Mar 03, 2022
Spherical77:
please which part of Lagos did you get it done?
Kola, Alagbado
Re: Npower Biometric Capture by Elsueno: 10:27am On Mar 04, 2022
Heleda:

You better stop discouraging people. The thing is going and it is not fake. The people in charge of the program are just looking for means to embezzle the npower money coz they know Buhari is going soon... That's why they put out limited slot so that they can gain hugely from it at the end cos the money is already allocated.
If it is fake, why is the dashboard showing congratulatory message and why is it also showing fingerprint captured after the successful capturing.
Guy, na Naija we dey be smart ooo

ok Óo, na ur money & time sha
Re: Npower Biometric Capture by VEXT: 3:34pm On Mar 04, 2022
Elsueno:

ok Óo, na ur money & time sha

Unto say dem no shortlist you no mean say mk u discouraged others...
Re: Npower Biometric Capture by Elsueno: 7:20am On Mar 05, 2022
VEXT:

Unto say dem no shortlist you no mean say mk u discouraged others...

Nairaland sha, not ur fault really, have nice day wink

(1) (Reply)

NIRSAL Loan / I Need Another Job / Urgently Seeking For A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.