Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Any Advice On How To Start Akamu And Akara Business And Be Successful? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Advice On How To Start Akamu And Akara Business And Be Successful? (468 Views)

Akara And Pap Business / Can A Man In His Early 30s Do Akara & Akamu Busines Without Shame? / Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Advice On How To Start Akamu And Akara Business And Be Successful? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:35am On Mar 01, 2022
I want to go into AKAMU AND AKARA BUSINESS AND I know the AKAMU part , it's the AKARA that I don't really know , I've not tried making it yet but I heard there's profit
If you've gone into this business or you're still doing it , please share your experience
Re: Any Advice On How To Start Akamu And Akara Business And Be Successful? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:04am On Mar 14, 2022
goan intern at HustleVile with @ahnie
Re: Any Advice On How To Start Akamu And Akara Business And Be Successful? by ahnie: 3:34pm On Mar 14, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:
I want to go into AKAMU AND AKARA BUSINESS AND I know the AKAMU part , it's the AKARA that I don't really know , I've not tried making it yet but I heard there's profit
If you've gone into this business or you're still doing it , please share your experience
You're going into it for the profit only....you re not ready.
Re: Any Advice On How To Start Akamu And Akara Business And Be Successful? by ahnie: 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:
Thanks for the mention,if he go pay me,I would squeeze time out to teach him...
Re: Any Advice On How To Start Akamu And Akara Business And Be Successful? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 8:59am On Mar 20, 2022
ahnie:

You're going into it for the profit only....you re not ready.

Not the profit , the experience
Re: Any Advice On How To Start Akamu And Akara Business And Be Successful? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 9:00am On Mar 20, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

What's hustlevile
Re: Any Advice On How To Start Akamu And Akara Business And Be Successful? by ahnie: 10:10am On Mar 20, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Not the profit , the experience
Ok!
Re: Any Advice On How To Start Akamu And Akara Business And Be Successful? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 3:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
Re: Any Advice On How To Start Akamu And Akara Business And Be Successful? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Could you please like my post here

https://www.nairaland.com/7038614/first-giveaway-happening-today-sunday/2#111213066

I commend your entrepreneurship spirit.

I like that you highlighted your previous experience.

Done and goodluck!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Design Blogs And Simple Business Websites In 30 Days For Free / VOLT SMART CASE FOR IPHONE AND SAMSUNG !!! / Need Fast Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.