Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Accessing Nigerian Bank Funds While UK Based - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accessing Nigerian Bank Funds While UK Based (1342 Views)

Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) / "It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - Uk-based Woman / UK Based Zimbabwean Slay Queen Begs For Money Online To Renew Her Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accessing Nigerian Bank Funds While UK Based by lucky987: 3:25am On Mar 01, 2022
I’m UK based and I would like to know how I can access my funds in my Nigerian bank account?
I currently have some funds/small savings in my Nigerian Naira Bank account, Zenith Bank to be exact. I also have a Diaspora domiciliary GBP account.
Is there a way to withdraw in the UK or any other way I can access my funds?

Does anyone know how I can access my funds within the UK. Or is the only way to travel all the way to Nigeria?
Please does anyone have some ideas?
Re: Accessing Nigerian Bank Funds While UK Based by ednut1(m): 6:15am On Mar 01, 2022
lucky987:
I’m UK based and I would like to know how I can access my funds in my Nigerian bank account?
I currently have some funds/small savings in my Nigerian Naira Bank account, Zenith Bank to be exact. I also have a Diaspora domiciliary GBP account.

Does anyone know how I can access my funds within the UK. Or is the only way to travel all the way to Nigeria?
peer to peer. Find someone who wants to send money home and transfer the naira equivalent with online banking

1 Like

Re: Accessing Nigerian Bank Funds While UK Based by lucky987: 11:34am On Mar 01, 2022
ednut1:
peer to peer. Find someone who wants to send money home and transfer the naira equivalent with online banking
thanks for the response. Please could you explain this a bit more.
Re: Accessing Nigerian Bank Funds While UK Based by Richystar4: 10:32pm On Mar 02, 2022
lucky987:

thanks for the response. Please could you explain this a bit more.

You get someone in the UK that needs Naira and you will exchange for pounds. Then you transfer naira equivalent. Please engage in f2f transaction. Which part of UK are you? you can get intouch o7565 314 537
Re: Accessing Nigerian Bank Funds While UK Based by lucky987: 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
Re: Accessing Nigerian Bank Funds While UK Based by lucky987: 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2022
Richystar4:

You get someone in the UK that needs Naira and you will exchange for pounds. Then you transfer naira equivalent. Please engage in f2f transaction. Which part of UK are you? you can get intouch o7565 314 537

I don’t really understand.. it doesn’t make sense.

I have Naira funds in my Zenith Nigerian bank account in Nigeria. I’m UK based.

One relative of mine is travelling to Nigeria in 2 weeks.. is there any way she could help?
Re: Accessing Nigerian Bank Funds While UK Based by kennethfranc(m): 2:30pm On Mar 04, 2022
lucky987:

I don’t really understand.. it doesn’t make sense.

I have Naira funds in my Zenith Nigerian bank account in Nigeria. I’m UK based.

One relative of mine is travelling to Nigeria in 2 weeks.. is there any way she could help?
That's exactly whet he's saying.
You: Hi bro. Please can you give me £1,000 and I send u it's equivalent in naira?
Your relative: Yea sure

You then use Zenith bank online app to do the transfer to his local bank account
Re: Accessing Nigerian Bank Funds While UK Based by tolajay: 8:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
Do you have the mobile app of your bank on your phone and can you access it?

If yes, then you're clicks away from exchanging your Naira to Pounds.

Contact Omopapa or Lexusgs430. They are tested and trusted with exchanges.

You'll send the Naira to their Naira account and they'll credit your UK Account with the equivalent pounds, after you two must have agreed on a price.

If you need further assistance on living in the UK as a Nigerian, then follow this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6719932/living-uk-life-immigrant-part-2/297

Best wishes.

lucky987:

Re: Accessing Nigerian Bank Funds While UK Based by lucky987: 9:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
kennethfranc:

You: Hi bro. Please can you give me £1,000 and I send u it's equivalent in naira?

You then use Zenith bank online app to do the transfer to his local bank account
But what will be my gain then using this method?
Re: Accessing Nigerian Bank Funds While UK Based by lucky987: 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2022
kennethfranc:

I now understand. Thanks for explaining this. But is there any other method?

1 Like

Re: Accessing Nigerian Bank Funds While UK Based by lucky987: 11:20pm On Mar 05, 2022
tolajay:
Do you have the mobile app of your bank on your phone and can you access it?

If yes, then you're clicks away from exchanging your Naira to Pounds.

Contact Omopapa or Lexusgs430. They are tested and trusted with exchanges.

You'll send the Naira to their Naira account and they'll credit your UK Account with the equivalent pounds, after you two must have agreed on a price.

If you need further assistance on living in the UK as a Nigerian, then follow this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6719932/living-uk-life-immigrant-part-2/297

Best wishes.

I now understand. But is there any other method to access funds?
Re: Accessing Nigerian Bank Funds While UK Based by Nemesis0147(m): 8:35am On Mar 06, 2022
lucky987:

But what will be my gain then using this method?
grin

Re: Accessing Nigerian Bank Funds While UK Based by tolajay: 8:47pm On Mar 06, 2022
Yes!

I'll suggest you speak to your account officer or bank for their advice.

lucky987:

I now understand. But is there any other method to access funds?
Re: Accessing Nigerian Bank Funds While UK Based by Gobla4: 2:17pm On Apr 12
My bank that I use now is not too convenient for easily sending money in different currencies to different accounts. It's mostly personal transfers, not business transactions. Maybe there is a better solution?

(1) (Reply)

Caribana '06 / Why Should You Visit South Africa Cape Town? / Canada Jobs For Nigerians Expires Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.