Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State (40759 Views)

The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission / Newly Completed Aba Township Flyover Decorated With Art Work (Pictures). / Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by wumi2017(f): 9:06am On Mar 01, 2022
post=110646826:

You can say that again!

Our ibadan is beautiful too

1 Like

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by anonimi: 9:07am On Mar 01, 2022
ravetechng:
Needs better lighting

Just as Osogbo/Osun people need jobs to pay their bills, including school fees for their children in private schools

1 Like

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by 2Ways(m): 9:08am On Mar 01, 2022
This is impressive, it's better than some governors that are governing their state from Abuja.

1 Like

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by drmuchin: 9:08am On Mar 01, 2022
kenny714433:
sad
Nigerians truly need mental rehabilitation.

There is provision for pedestrian walk, zebra crossing and an two way highway but look at what's going on.

I bet you, if any sane person stands on that Zebras mark, another mad driver will come charging at him/her and be cursing the person to get outta the road.

This place that's supposed to be beautifully kept, see street trading na. See the other driver and the road safety guy positioning in the opposite direction. And they're gonna move that way.

That's how we roll in this shit hole

2 Likes

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by anonimi: 9:09am On Mar 01, 2022
OVB123:
Appreciate good thing for once Ndigbo. The centre table built by that big fool governing Abia state has not be completed for the past 6 years. Please kindly focus on your erosion ravaged AghanEASTEN.

Why are you comparing with bad performers in other areas?
Is that how you make progress in life- by comparing with the worst people around you

3 Likes

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by Angelfrost(m): 9:09am On Mar 01, 2022
Dsalvo:

Here we go again. The IPOBian, just like many of his brothers, who know more about local Governments in SW States than he does about State projects in all SE States.

Oga na your business? In this envy and overt jealousy of all things Yoruba, from their land to their leaders, not a personal curse?

Why don't you stop behaving like a vagabond and mind your business for god sake?

Such immaturity and low reasoning in one post...

Why is it always so easy for you lots to attack your fellow citizens at even the slightest thing, but difficult to collectively and individually call out your underperforming leaders?!!

This is the very reason why this nation will never move forward!

You all spend time hating one another while your useless leaders loot away your destinies.

Everything happening in every state is everyone's business! If and when this nation decides to split, then we can all stay in our nations minding our businesses!

2 Likes

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 01, 2022
post=110646740:
Oh Boy shocked shocked shocked

Is this Nigeria or somewhere in New York City or Las Vegas ??

Slow and steady we will get to the nation of our dreams.

A better Nigeria all around is all we want.

God bless all good, honest, sane and hardworking Nigerians.

All the enemies of Nigeria AKA, Children of hate, frustrations and perdition will lose las las,
They always lose.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Oga just shut it and don't comment, because your principal put us in this mess

1 Like

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by kayperry: 9:10am On Mar 01, 2022
post=110646792:

U go think say na Yankee Street U dey walk o.
Feeling fly like, am I dreaming cheesy wink cheesy

If 1km fly overhead bridge is what nigerians still feel fly about in these modern age of the world ... i wonder how most of you will feel about a jet train sub stations undecided feeling jet
Considering our deficit in all aspect of infrastructural development roads aint worth the jamboree

3 Likes

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by Pat081: 9:14am On Mar 01, 2022
[quote author=Haywhysat post=110646808]Oshogbo is very beautiful[/quote)go inside osogbo not at flyover

1 Like

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by delishpot: 9:16am On Mar 01, 2022
kenny714433:
sad
Nigerians truly need mental rehabilitation.

There is provision for pedestrian walk, zebra crossing and an two way highway but look at what's going on.

I bet you, if any sane person stands on that Zebras mark, another mad driver will come charging at him/her and be cursing the person to get outta the road.

This place that's supposed to be beautifully kept, see street trading na. See the other driver and the road safety guy positioning in the opposite direction. And they're gonna move that way.

Yes you are very correct. I crossed the road in Garki Abuja using the Zebra crossing and drivers cursed the hell out of me. Asking why I would cross like my father owns the road grin.

3 Likes

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by 00FFT00(m): 9:19am On Mar 01, 2022
One small bridge o. Una shame just dey shame me.

1 Like

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by donb06: 9:20am On Mar 01, 2022
OVB123:
Appreciate good thing for once Ndigbo. The centre table built by that big fool governing Abia state has not be completed for the past 6 years. Please kindly focus on your erosion ravaged AghanEASTEN.
Like what makes u think that guy is igbo.... Last osu. Election pdp almost won osun... So there are still people from osun that might still not appreciate this... the way apc people are not appreciating the ones done by wike in River State.... So oga calm down

1 Like

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by Sambab(m): 9:20am On Mar 01, 2022
See this one, you must came from village,is this how new York look or Las Vegas look?
This is the reason those politicians are corrupted. They will do very little things with masses tax money and you will be praising them.
I pray you get your senses back willy-nilly.

post=110646740:

All the enemies of Nigeria AKA, Children of hate, frustrations and perdition will lose las las,
They always lose.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by Hamziyah(m): 9:24am On Mar 01, 2022
tollyboy5:
angry just snap flyover and stop over editing the night life.

Rubbish!
You say what's in my mind bro, glorified pedestrian bridge is what Mr Oyetolo is celebrating. It's double suffuring for Osun citizens i must confess, Nigeria as a nation is being ruled by a visionless and a directionless senile monger, Osun is at the same time being ruled by one odoyo of a governor.

5 Likes

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by masui(m): 9:24am On Mar 01, 2022
donbachi:
Wen i become the governor of rivers state...i go build dis type for abia state.

Chai grin grin grin

We will not accept it.
Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by KoshCAD: 9:25am On Mar 01, 2022
post=110646740:

They always lose.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Stop comparing anything Nigeria to abroad

2 Likes

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by anonimi: 9:26am On Mar 01, 2022
post=110646792]
U go think say na Yankee Street U dey walk o.
Feeling fly like, am I dreaming cheesy wink cheesy[/quote]

Do Yankee pensioners have to protest repeatedly over non-payment of their money as their old & sick colleagues die off?

[quote author=treesun
:
Osun State pensioners on Tuesday took to the streets to protest non-payment of entitlements.

The aggrieved pensioners stormed the Ogun State Government Secretariat at Abere, holding placards that displayed their agitations.

One of the placards which addressed the state Governor, Gboyega Oyetola, read, “Gov. Oyetola, Stop this lying and fake promises. Pay us our money.”

https://punchng.com/pictorial-osun-pensioners-protest-non-payment-of-entitlements/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 01, 2022
Angelfrost:

Such immaturity and low reasoning in one post...

Why is it always so easy for you lots to attack your fellow citizens at even the slightest thing, but difficult to collectively and individually call out your underperforming leaders?!!

This is the very reason why this nation will never move forward!

You all spend time hating one another while your useless leaders loot away your destinies.

Everything happening in every state is everyone's business! If and when this nation decides to split, then we can all stay in our nations minding our businesses!

Sharap. You're nothing but a politically correct nuisance and sycophant. Is he an IPOBian or not? Simple.

If he is, then I rest my case because most Nigerians now accepts that hypocritical attacks against others , while their house burns to the ground, is their way of life.

He should mind his SE business and so should you.
Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by mozona(m): 9:28am On Mar 01, 2022
chaiii... Nigeria fine for night ooh
Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by Raph82(m): 9:28am On Mar 01, 2022
I begin to wonder if we have another Oshogbo somewhere else. Those pictures are heavily edited and fine-tuned.

1 Like

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by slowice(m): 9:29am On Mar 01, 2022
This is a terrible job... Forget colour lights, take a good look at the road. Its a waste of scarce resources

4 Likes

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by foleskay(m): 9:30am On Mar 01, 2022
Mediocrity at its peak. This isn't worth celebration cos the flyover is so narrow And And d pillars too high..when its not that it was errected over a river. Nothing is worth celebrating here. Its rubbish

2 Likes

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by yemmywesey(m): 9:32am On Mar 01, 2022
My state of osun, very lovely state.

1 Like

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by aikyg(m): 9:32am On Mar 01, 2022
Abia state oooo. Even Osun state don leave Abia state behind.grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by TAYO124: 9:34am On Mar 01, 2022
Basic amenities are lacking yet Nigeria keeps building yeye infrastructure. When will more vital provisions like regular water supply and electricity be readily available?

post=110646740:

They always lose.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by zuto4u(m): 9:35am On Mar 01, 2022
Wow! This is really commendable. I am happy with the way many parts of my darling country are developing with speed. Let there be positive competition for development please. In UAE, all the states are competing for infrastructural development and it is a good thing.
Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by pacespot(m): 9:39am On Mar 01, 2022
With all this, you still look at the left and right and see many dilapidated old structures that people are living in. We need a much better housing plan in Nigeria to catch up with the rest of the advanced world. All this segregated building (that you only get into certain areas before you can see beautiful houses) does not help in building a modern and advanced society.

1 Like

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by nzeobi(m): 9:43am On Mar 01, 2022
Kwashiman:
Cc: Omenka

Come and see how a state that receives almost the same allocation as Benue state is building impressive infrastructures... Are Benue people and the state cursed to be perennially useless in all ramifications? even small Ebonyi state is now London standard compared to the death trap shit-hole of a state.

Does osun have the same wage bill as benue, most of you commenting are not just informed.
Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by nzeobi(m): 9:44am On Mar 01, 2022
OVB123:

The flyover is now in use. Not everything is worth celebrating

1 Like

Re: The Newly Completed Olaiya Flyover In Osogbo, Osun State by Action102(m): 9:44am On Mar 01, 2022
Haywhysat:
The newly completed Olaiya Flyover @ 1.30am this morning. Oshogbo has one of the best road network in South West. Most part of the city still enjoys atleast 17 hours of light everyday.

#Ilerioluwaleekansi

Pictures are always beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Heavy Flooding In Benin City, What's The Situation In Your City? (pics) / Accident At Ogborhill Waterside In Aba, Abia Leaves Many Dead. Graphic Pics / See The Current State Of Construction Work At The Oshodi-airport Road (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.