Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Sponsoring A Lady's Education - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sponsoring A Lady's Education (1099 Views)

'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' / Sponsoring A Naija Lady To School Is A Waste Of Money!a Must Read! / 10-year-old Becomes The Youngest Sugar Daddy And He’s Sponsoring A Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sponsoring A Lady's Education by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 01, 2022
uthlaw:
a man can returned the favour, not special about getting a pussy in return, even for free,you can still get it...the difference is clear!
Most don't.. undecided

Many men have been assisted after the asked for help... They thanked their sponsors and that was the end... undecided

Besides... You give people to receive something in return? That's not kind... If you help genuinely, you don't expect them to pay back...
Re: Sponsoring A Lady's Education by BeautyB99(f): 10:38am On Mar 01, 2022
Op this one you dey ask this question abi you dey plan to sponsor one girl education? Or you don already dey do am? Op there is nothing wrong in it but as you dey sponsor her education dey also do the same for your own sisters too (i.e if you get one and dem dey school)
Re: Sponsoring A Lady's Education by uthlaw: 1:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
Raspberries:
Most don't.. undecided

Many men have been assisted after the asked for help... They thanked their sponsors and that was the end... undecided

Besides... You give people to receive something in return? That's not kind... If you help genuinely, you don't expect them to pay back...
okay I don ear!
Re: Sponsoring A Lady's Education by uthlaw: 1:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

No I don't..
you you,I know for this forum wella,smart n intelligent!
Re: Sponsoring A Lady's Education by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
uthlaw:
you you,I know for this forum wella,smart n intelligent!
Everyone is smart.. kiss
Re: Sponsoring A Lady's Education by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 01, 2022
The only person you sponsor is your wife and not your girl friend.
I have a heard and seen a lot of situation where stories like this end in disappointment,

A friend of mine came to Lagos for youth service like 20 years ago and was squatting with a guy around Itire in Surulere. The guy was a dispatch rider and was a sponsoring a girl in Unilorin. He used to pamper the girl like a baby until he visited their school unannounced and the girl refused to see him and he hang around for 3 days before seeing the girl in another guys house. This nearly run mad.

I have a girl graduate marry a boy mechanic we grew up together but in this case the girl's parent sponsored her education
Re: Sponsoring A Lady's Education by Truvelisback(m): 2:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
Ultimate36:
Good day Nairalander,

With all sincerity, please is it advisable to sponsor a lady's education throughout?

Pls what is the chances of not losing in the end?
Don't.
Re: Sponsoring A Lady's Education by pansophist(m): 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2022
As a general rule the answer is no, unless you've accepted that you're doing it without expecting anything in return. As in, you'll be okay if she met another guy in school and abcond with him. Don't sponsor in the hope that you'll marry her afterwards, only do it, same way you give something to someone in need without expectations. Or else, back off.

Be good, but refuse to be used.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sponsoring A Lady's Education by CaveAdullam: 3:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
Ultimate36:
Good day Nairalander,

With all sincerity, please is it advisable to sponsor a lady's education throughout?

Pls what is the chances of not losing in the end?

Chances of losing in the end: 102%

1. Are you educated? If no, educate yourself. If yes, further your education.

2. What about your family members/relatives? Spot the one with a good prospect if you want to reap some seeds via academics.

3. If you want to marry the lady in future, better use the money to perform the marriage ceremony now, because probability that she will ever use her certificate to earn profitably in a third world country like Nigeria is almost zero + a high relationship disappointment rate after graduation.

4. Or, start a business with the money and take her as part of the employees.

Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Advice Pls / The Perfect Date Idea For Poor Nigerian Men (part 1) / Payvice Itex POS has crashed like MMM billions lost PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.