Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,507 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures (50870 Views)

Wike Has Completed GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video / Update On CFC Flyover In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video / Update On Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by EastisBae: 3:45pm On Mar 01, 2022
Newton2024:
Show us the pictures.

You don't expect me to spoon-feed you, just Google Umahi's infrastructure development in Ebonyi and see for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by AmazingELixir: 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2022
Dukeolumidemans:
Abeg make somebody help me beg Wike to stop to dey build more bridges. There are lots of roads entering villages and towns that are very bad. If u think am lying pls check around Eleme, Obigbo, Igbo-Echie, Woji Estate, Rumuigbo, Uniport axis etc. Bridges are good but having good roads in rural areas and link roads should be prioritized.

I come in peace!!!

Visit the Facebook page of the Rivers state ministry of works....your views will change immediately.
Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by Tatiana4u: 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2022
Senomii:
I like how he's fencing every corner to keep out igbo traders from defacing it

They should go to their states and hold their tabletop bridge building governors by their necks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by TruthinAction: 3:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
omunabo:
Wike for President come 2023

Really? Is governance all about infrastructural development? Why can't he build industries? Why can't he build markets? Why can't he pay pensioners their monies? Why can't he invest in primary health care facilities? Our government schools are under funded. He can do better than this.

1 Like

Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by Onepeople: 3:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
Senomii:
I like how he's fencing every corner to keep out igbo traders from defacing it

They should go to their states and hold their tabletop bridge building governors by their necks
from the comment one can deduced how poor you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by SmartPolician: 3:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
Igboid:

Ebonyi has more flyovers than Rivers State.

This is FALSE!
Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by Bravetunde: 3:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
kevwe419:
I’m a rivers guy and we not part of Biafrans please
I wish u know we're I actually come from.
Speak for yourself.
I m in support of biafra.
Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by Aybeez(m): 3:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
Dankovich1:
Osun governor needs to come down here to see what a flyover really looks like

Abioo Mae e see Wetin dem Dey call Flyover

1 Like

Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by AnthonyAk(m): 3:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
Wasent there a fly over at CFC before?
Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by yusluvad(m): 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2022
Chelsea Football Club Fly Over... cool cool
Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by Antoeni(m): 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
A lion never have to prove itself to anyone because you already know what it's capable of..
Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by Twinzbroda: 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
well done sir
Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by porthouse7(f): 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
EastisBae:

Olodo, shebi Ebonyi is now in the skull mining region? Or you're blind to see that Umahi built better ones?
and na ur people full for skull mining region for economic survival

3 Likes

Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 01, 2022
Onepeople:
from the comment one can deduced how poor you are.
Are you one of those fraudulent igbo traders, yes or no?

Are you an indigene of rivers state, yes or no?

Were you part of your fellow hooligans who hoisted that bia-fraud flag at ikoku or were you happy at the incident, yes or no?

Do you listen to your shit gulping master nnamdi fraudnu on his cursed bia-fraud radio station messages to his shit gulping followers,or are one of his passionate supporters, yes or no?

Do you know my father is the owner of ikoku and my grandfather was a former mayor of rivers state........ Well now you know, so go back and stick your rotten head in the gutters

If you hate your father more than poo, just quote me

4 Likes

Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by ElValiente(m): 4:01pm On Mar 01, 2022
Does that mean Wike can single handedly build second Niger bridge?

1 Like

Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by idahme(m): 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2022
azuba4u:
Congratulations to residents of PHcity
Wike did not build cfc flyover.
He only renovated the existing one there!!!

ANUIM PIUS ANYIM IS COMING.

GREATER NIGERIA PROJECT, 2023

VOTE PDP

The contest which you asserted did not portray a true picture of this. It's always nice to dish out public opinion in the best way possible.

Renovate in this context means to repair the existing bridge but that is not what is on ground . He can't be said to renovate when he built a second Lane for that bridge to make it a dual carriage bridge.

1 Like

Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by nnenwa5: 4:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
Tribalism is killing Nigerian yoots; that is why we will never progress—shit hole country.
Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 4:06pm On Mar 01, 2022
Bravetunde:

I wish u know we're I actually come from.
Speak for yourself.
I m in support of biafra.
if you like come from heaven, rivers State is not biafra, die it angry

2 Likes

Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by Onepeople: 4:06pm On Mar 01, 2022
Senomii:

Are you one of those fraudulent igbo traders, yes or no?

Are you an indigene of rivers state, yes or no?

Were you part of your fellow hooligans who hoisted that bia-fraud flag at ikoku or were you happy at the incident, yes or no?

Do you listen to your shit gulping master nnamdi fraudnu on his cursed bia-fraud radio station messages to his shit gulping followers,or are one of his passionate supporters, yes or no?

Do you know my father is the owner of ikoku and my grandfather was a former mayor of rivers state........ Well now you know, so go back and stick your rotten head in the gutters

If you hate your father more than poo, just quote me
if you know the meaning of ikoku you won't ask me that question.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by Newton2024: 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
EastisBae:

You don't expect me to spoon-feed you, just Google Umahi's infrastructure development in Ebonyi and see for yourself.
Hmmm
Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by hatchy(f): 4:11pm On Mar 01, 2022
Proudlyngwa:
You mean completed painting CFC flyover

That's great
Pained Biafran Mkpurumiri addict spotted. You guys are anti development.

Ngwa man that will not cry of his own governor's misrule and non performance. Aba is a rotten place yet he won't see that.

Efulefu!

1 Like

Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by MosD: 4:11pm On Mar 01, 2022
Wike builds flyover like he builds 2 bedroom flat. When a state governor vying for president is hoping to use one flyover for 8yrs as his major achievement
Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by Germi9: 4:11pm On Mar 01, 2022
Come back here in three weeks , those paintings must have been rotten, white go turn brown
Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by DissTroy(m): 4:12pm On Mar 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Port Harcourt no be Kano mate for infrastructure or average human capital

Dude, why do you folks like propaganda? If you've been to Rivers State, you'd know even as far back as 2013, the flyover was already complete. And it was by Amaechi.

Wike only redecorated it.

What's with you folks and lies? Same CFC where Corpus Christi Church is located?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by Dedemworld: 4:13pm On Mar 01, 2022
Bravetunde:

Rivers state, akwaibom etc are Biafrans.
Nmeen

U forgot to Include Lagos as part of Biafra
Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by rush2mac(m): 4:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
olisaEze:
While Governors like Wike & Umahi are frenetically building overpasses like their lives depend on it, Governor Okowa of Delta State has been struggling to complete one small one in the state’s capital for the past 7yrs! I just dislike people that are adept at looking busy when they’re actually doing nothing! Better wake up Oga, because by the time urhobo pipo enter, all doz roads you have tarred across the state will no longer be maintained while they concentrate on looting & pretending that the State’s resources belongs to them alone as they always do. angry
where I keep this thunder sef?
Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by film3four: 4:17pm On Mar 01, 2022
Liar. Ebonyi doesn't have more than 2 to 3 needless flyovers, if you doubt me show us pictures and stop lying to yourself

4ckyou:

lol ebonyi that have more than 20 fly overs, all built by umahi
Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by oluwableskay(m): 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2022
We will arest you anytime soon,you are one of those sponsuring jail break in osun state, your account had been reported to dss
Dankovich1:
Osun governor needs to come down here to see what a flyover really looks like

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘I Went To Libya With Two Legs, Came Back An Amputee’ – Returnee / Flight Resumption: Air Peace Flies All Its Aircrafts Across Nigeria / Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.