Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures (50871 Views)

Wike Has Completed GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video / Update On CFC Flyover In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video / Update On Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by Nwiboazubuike(m): 7:52pm On Mar 01, 2022
Kinematics:

Jesus is Lord. Lies from the pit of hell.
Oga it's true
Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by Brian47(m): 8:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
Hope them no get soot problems for Port Harcourt again.
I want to visit Port Harcourt again.
Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2022
Hisbah21:
nice one..something u will not see in Biafra
Future capital of Biafra grin
Retrograde...
Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by superCleanworks(m): 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2022
Kinematics:

Try educate yourself. Rivers state color is blue and white. Same with Delta state and Cross River.

Have a little fun in your life.
Anyone knows it is absurd and insensitive for a governor to paint state property with football club sentiment. So relax.
Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by Kinematics: 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2022
Nwiboazubuike:

Oga it's true

Abegi. Go tell those that haven't been to Ebonyi. I was in Ebonyi as recent as last week. The numbers of flyovers I saw were not up to 1/10th of that of PH.
Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by Panda7(m): 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
a walking governor, it may take another 20 years for nigerian governor to finish building infrastructure
Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by jamjo: 9:46pm On Mar 01, 2022
film3four:

I don't need to go there to know that they have just 2 or 3 needless flyovers, if you doubt me, then post the pictures let's count it

If I upload all the 23 pictures of the flyovers both complete and uncompleted it will not be satisfied to a jealous doubting Thomas like you. As I said go to Ebonyi to see for yourself.
Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by VanuatuWycombe: 12:00am On Mar 02, 2022
christejames:
Port Harcourt is finally wearing a better look in terms of infrastructure...

More of these in our cities.

Hope he is developing other towns and villages too? Not everybody will live in state capitals o.

1 Like

Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by subcbouy: 12:54am On Mar 02, 2022
Wike will soon flyover the tenure without meaningful employment, not even developing other sectors.
Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by subcbouy: 12:56am On Mar 02, 2022
Panda7:
a walking governor, it may take another 20 years for nigerian governor to finish building infrastructure
If it isn't road and flyover like wike is doing, nothing again for them. Walking governor wahalai since 1999 will have been building infrastructure grin
Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by EdwardRandy(m): 4:56am On Mar 02, 2022
Senomii:
I like how he's fencing every corner to keep out igbo traders from defacing it

They should go to their states and hold their tabletop bridge building governors by their necks
Nigeria has brainwashed you so much that you don’t realize port harcourt is Igbo land, and that Wike just as Amaechi is an Igbo man.

Before you bare your fangs at me with your conspiracy theories, the former name of port harcourt before the white man came is Igweocha.
Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by Ikpongiton: 6:31am On Mar 02, 2022
Igboid:

https://www.nairaland.com/6983770/umahi-constructed-23-flyovers-less
Port Harcourt had eight flyovers on ground before the coming of wike.
Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by film3four: 6:46am On Mar 02, 2022
Stop deceiving yourself. Show us the flyovers. That's how you guys kept hyping nonsense. Ebonyi has only 2 or 3 needless flyovers. That's the fact. You are the one that's jealous, that's why you are talking about Ebonyi in a thread that's about Rivers State.

jamjo:

If I upload all the 23 pictures of the flyovers both complete and uncompleted it will not be satisfied to a jealous doubting Thomas like you. As I said go to Ebonyi to see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by film3four: 6:47am On Mar 02, 2022
Lol. I am very sure you would have flooded this thread with those flyovers if they weren't just 2 or 3 needless flyovers

sweetjohn:
Them keep waiting for the pics till thou kingdom come. Or if you like keep shallowing in your ignorance, who cares? So far the reality is on ground in Ebonyi

1 Like

Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by wasuka14(m): 7:45am On Mar 02, 2022
Even colonial era bridge fine pass this one. Wike and his advisers should travel to dubai or Qatar to copy those beautiful flyover in those places instead of this common and old school style of flyover built to swallow money only. Ask wike how much he built it now, the amount you will hear will build 10 of that size in Dubai or Qatar and with more beautifications. Nigeria leaders are just heartless all round. Very stupid people, we all praise and worship daily.
film3four:
Wike has completed CFC flyover port Harcourt: Pictures.

1 Like

Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by mrksquare: 8:02am On Mar 02, 2022
Johnnyessence:
Wike alias Mr projects is working. He deserves to be Nigeria president.

I laugh in Swahili. Deserve to be president in which country?

A man that cannot pay gratuity to retired civil servant nor promote workers in the Rivers state civil service. Rivers state civil servants hasn't been promoted for 12years. #30k minimum other states are conveniently paying, it got to Rivers state, Wike refused paying.

In the area of job creation Zero. Leadership is not about building flyover. Flyover is not the solution to the traffic gridlock in PH. We need to start opening more cities in the hinterland. That was the idea of the greater Port Harcourt masterplan that Wike jettisoned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 8:32am On Mar 02, 2022
mrksquare:

A man that cannot pay gratuity to retired civil servant nor promote workers in the Rivers state civil service. Rivers state civil servants hasn't been promoted for 12years. #30k minimum other states are conveniently paying, it got to Rivers state, Wike refused paying.

In the area of job creation Zero. Leadership is not about building flyover. Flyover is not the solution to the traffic gridlock in PH. We need to start opening more cities in the hinterland. That was the idea of the greater Port Harcourt masterplan that Wike jettisoned.
A big fat lie here. Stop your lies and propaganda here. Your lies doesn’t hold any water .
Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by shimolv: 8:57am On Mar 02, 2022

Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by Senudi96(m): 9:15am On Mar 02, 2022
olisaEze:
While Governors like Wike & Umahi are frenetically building overpasses like their lives depend on it, Governor Okowa of Delta State has been struggling to complete one small one in the state’s capital for the past 7yrs! I just dislike people that are adept at looking busy when they’re actually doing nothing! Better wake up Oga, because by the time urhobo pipo enter, all doz roads you have tarred across the state will no longer be maintained while they concentrate on looting & pretending that the State’s resources belongs to them alone as they always do. angry

The best Governor in Delta is still an Urhobo man. We have finally seen Anioma person rule and it's incompetence all through. True governance is coming to Delta state come 2023 and an Urhobo will show you guys once again when Urhobo(the righteous) rule, the people rejoice. Deltans will rejoice once again.
Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by mrksquare: 9:32am On Mar 02, 2022
Johnnyessence:
A big fat lie here. Stop your lies and propaganda here. Your lies doesn’t hold any water .

I am a civil servant in Rivers state. I am from Rivers state oh. Mind you.

Could you please controvert my statement by pointing out the areas where I dished out falsehood?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by sweetjohn(m): 10:07am On Mar 02, 2022
film3four:
Lol. I am very sure you would have flooded this thread with those flyovers if they weren't just 2 or 3 needless flyovers

Believe whatsoever you want mad man. You think am so jobless like you going to snap flyovers just to convince a fool who would probably not believe a shit. I used to be a fool like you doubting everything said about Ebonyi until I travelled there recently. I weep in Shame due to my ignorance. That's why I said you will continue to be a fool arguing nonsense until you go there. Besides, Ebonyi flyovers and other project had been on social media for long with pics both in Facebook, Twitter and even nairaland. Someone even send the link here but as usual an ignoramus would also be an ignoramus and you want me to be snapping pics to you. For what? Oga, infact, Ebonyi has no flyover. Hope you are happy now
Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by film3four: 10:25am On Mar 02, 2022
You are the fool and jobless frustrated fellow here. You jumped on this thread claiming that your backward ebonyi has 100 flyovers, then we asked you to post their pictures, instead you went on ranting like a rabid dog.

All the time you wasted to type this nonsense is enough to post 100 pictures.

I tell you again, ebonyi has only 2 to 3 needless flyovers, if you doubt me post the pictures one by one, or you continue crying but I will keep telling you the bitter truth about your backward ebonyi state. cheesy

sweetjohn:
Believe whatsoever you want mad man. You think am so jobless like you going to snap flyovers just to convince a fool who would probably not believe a shit. I used to be a fool like you doubting everything said about Ebonyi until I travelled there recently. I weep in Shame due to my ignorance. That's why I said you will continue to be a fool arguing nonsense until you go there. Besides, Ebonyi flyovers and other project had been on social media for long with pics both in Facebook, Twitter and even nairaland. Someone even send the link here but as usual an ignoramus would also be an ignoramus and you want me to be snapping pics to you. For what? Oga, infact, Ebonyi has no flyover. Hope you are happy now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by Panda7(m): 10:48am On Mar 02, 2022
subcbouy:
If it isn't road and flyover like wike is doing, nothing again for them. Walking governor wahalai since 1999 will have been building infrastructure grin

when will the govt finish building infrastructure and start providing for the citizens
Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 11:00am On Mar 02, 2022
mrksquare:

I am a civil servant in Rivers state. I am from Rivers state oh. Mind you.

Could you please controvert my statement by pointing out the areas where I dished out falsehood?
can I see the source of your info here. Stop your propaganda here. Wike is trying for the civil servants too. Stop denigrating him cos’ of your hatred to him.
Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 11:05am On Mar 02, 2022
mrksquare:

A big fat lie here, wike has created enormous jobs for the Rivers state people. Now he want to renovate Ken saro wiwa dilapidated complex building in port Harcourt. Wike is doing great. go to port Harcourt and see things for your self.
Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by ALFADOS(m): 11:14am On Mar 02, 2022
film3four:
Wike has completed CFC flyover port Harcourt: Pictures.
he tried
Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by sweetjohn(m): 11:55am On Mar 02, 2022
film3four:
You are the fool and jobless frustrated fellow here. You jumped on this thread claiming that your backward ebonyi has 100 flyovers, then we asked you to post their pictures, instead you went on ranting like a rabid dog.

All the time you wasted to type this nonsense is enough to post 100 pictures.

I tell you again, ebonyi has only 2 to 3 needless flyovers, if you doubt me post the pictures one by one, or you continue crying but I will keep telling you the bitter truth about your backward ebonyi state. cheesy

Madman with a mad like. Picture kill you there ediot
Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by mrksquare: 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2022
Johnnyessence:
A big fat lie here, wike has created enormous jobs for the Rivers state people. Now he want to renovate Ken saro wiwa dilapidated complex building in port Harcourt. Wike is doing great. go to port Harcourt and see things for your self.

What jobs now? The one in Rivers state University that was given to his Rumuopirokom brethren?

Young man I won't dignify you with a response. I hope you are gainfully employed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by mrksquare: 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
Johnnyessence:
can I see the source of your info here. Stop your propaganda here. Wike is trying for the civil servants too. Stop denigrating him cos’ of your hatred to him.

Trying by paying the new minimum wage or promoting civil servants?

Every society deceived the kind of leadership that it gets.

Not surprised. Hitler's still has admirers till today.
Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by film3four: 12:15pm On Mar 02, 2022
Hahaha see frustration of a mad useless ebonyi miscreant. Post the pictures of your so called 100 flyovers. cheesy

sweetjohn:
Madman with a mad like. Picture kill you there ediot

1 Like

Re: Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures by Agboconsult1(m): 12:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
Kinematics:

No cap, that's true

WHAT DO U THINK HE SHOULD DO OR PUT MORE EFFORT IN?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘I Went To Libya With Two Legs, Came Back An Amputee’ – Returnee / Flight Resumption: Air Peace Flies All Its Aircrafts Across Nigeria / Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.