Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Kumchacha Gives Full Details On His Fight With Nigel Gaisie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kumchacha Gives Full Details On His Fight With Nigel Gaisie (131 Views)

"I Can Raise Kobe Bryant If 10% Of His Net Worth Is Given To Me" –prophet Nigel / Anthony Joshua Brings His Mother To Watch His Fight For The First Time / Prophet Kumchacha: ''Afia Schwarzenegger Seduced Me But I Refused The Sex'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kumchacha Gives Full Details On His Fight With Nigel Gaisie by sensemediagh(m): 8:52am On Mar 01, 2022
Heaven’s Gate Ministries founder Prophet Kumchacha real name Nicholas Osei has shared full details as to why he has been fighting with Prophet Nigel Gaisie who is also the founder of Prophetic Hill Chapel.

Over the weekend, rumours went rife that the two popular men of God engaged in a fistfight at the house of Jesus Abrantie over reason best known to themselves.

Kumchacha gives full details on his fight with Nigel Gaisie

According to rumours, the fight happened weeks ago but only came to light over the weekend.

Click on the link to read more....
https://flymultimediagh.com/kumchacha-gives-full-details-on-his-fight/

(1) (Reply)

Celebrating International Women’s Day 2022 With 10 Women-themed Afrobeats Classi / Courier Shipping Website With Tracking System Developed In PHP Mysql With Pacel / While We’ve Been Keeping Up, She’s Become Somewhat Distracted: Why Ladies Aren’t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.