Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) (51952 Views)

Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) / Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) / Lady Holds Surprise Wedding In Hospital As Her Father Has Weeks To Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by Nairalandhotboy(m): 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2022
vibre:
Smart woman, she don show death say she no dey fear am, now na death go dey fear the woman. I support her birthday celebration with two fresh cucumbers.
I support you with 2 more thick one

3 Likes

Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2022
Ondalastday:
Tiktok making people think they can be relevant for doing silly things. The world is fuçked up and it's not even getting better. Very soon nobody will want to be that great eventor any more. Why stress your brain to be immortalized in history when you can just do something crazy

Inventors don't invent because they want to be immortalised.

They invents because they love inventing.

1 Like

Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by davidtemi(m): 8:41pm On Mar 01, 2022
Dis one twenties has shown her shege
Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by shogsman(m): 8:41pm On Mar 01, 2022
I hope she makes it to the real casket before her next birthday,God answer her prayer
Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 01, 2022
Waiting for Foolish Ladies to follow the trajectory
Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 01, 2022
Shalommy:
Stupid woman.. Must we joke with everything? Chaii..
No be u na role models be that....

The Good thing is, she already has a glimpse of how she will look when she eventually passes on..
But I pray she appears this beautiful on that day.
It's only the CAUSE of DEATH that will determine such. I pray make BOMB no land 4ha head.
IF such happens, then she will never be benefiting from the casket again.
Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 8:44pm On Mar 01, 2022
Jezebello...
Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by avrilwisedata: 8:49pm On Mar 01, 2022
Olosho Association
Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by completeskills: 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
Bedtec:
Make her family prepare cos she won't last up to 5years before she dies

Why is the undertaker (wrestler) still alive after all these years? He did exactly the same thing over 10 years ago.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 8:52pm On Mar 01, 2022
Bedtec:

What about you sir?
How many years do you have?
Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by Boss469(m): 8:52pm On Mar 01, 2022
vibre:
Smart woman, she don show death say she no dey fear am, now na death go dey fear the woman. I support her birthday celebration with two fresh cucumbers.

She's a genius.

I love the concept
Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 01, 2022
Anything to trend is allowed...
Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by izubext007: 8:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
R.I.P to ur twenties and u still behave like under 16.

1 Like

Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 8:55pm On Mar 01, 2022
sad Inviting spirit of death sad with her hand and mouth.
According to her faith sha undecided sad

Dumb girl
Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 8:56pm On Mar 01, 2022
So she witnessed her own funeral grin
Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by codedearner(m): 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
I don't know if this is bad or really bad but bcus [b][/b] posted it, it must be extremely bad

1 Like

Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
Bedtec:

Prophet twale
Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 01, 2022
HitSong:
Ọdẹ olosho

I'm sure that her BODYCOUNT can never be less than 29, yet many of them will claim not to be prostitutes

Useless Generation
wetin consyn her body count for this matter now? undecided

Una just like to slut shame women at any given opportunity

1 Like

Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:59pm On Mar 01, 2022
vibre:

Death ain't human or jinn to feel fear
Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by Imbecilicsamuel: 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
This is a cry for help.

They are either always fair, fat or a combination of both.
Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
People could be dramatic.
Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by Ugonna62: 9:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
Shalommy:
Yeah, but i'm very careful with my life. I love my life!
those who love their life will certainly loose it,but those who lost their life will have it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by Realmi: 9:03pm On Mar 01, 2022
We play too much
Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by Ugonna62: 9:05pm On Mar 01, 2022
AdeOri99:

Inventors don't invent because they want to be immortalised.

They invents because they love inventing.
No they invent because it is neccessary..neccesity is the mother of invention.
Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by Josywhyte: 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
Don't read meaning into this. Why she put that RIP is because she's past her twenties thats why she put it that way.
Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2022
Ugonna62:
No they invent because it is neccessary..neccesity is the mother of invention.

Yes, necessity also.

You invent out of necessity if you had a problem to solve. But inventions are not always because of a challenge, although challenges are bound to bring invention.

In other word, necessity is not a must for invention, inventors are researchers, they are those that are just curious about nature, so they explore. Invention can also arise from mistakes.
Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by castrokins(m): 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2022
Is Her Dress Actually See-through?
Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by Pelumar(m): 9:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
celestine2015:
A lot of people that tried this in the past, died after few days...
Seems she doesn't understand the implication of her actions.
please clear my doubt, are you a yoruba man? Please don't Iie cause this ur comment powerful
Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
It's only someone possessed that'll do this. The legion of evil spirits residing in her, are not asleep
Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
What foolishness!
Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by derecho(m): 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
Hmmn...but Lagos-ibadan expressway dey na or Sambissa forest dey if death dey hungry una quick and una no fit wait.
Totilopussylick:
no one gets out of life alive.

Re: Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) by Slynation(m): 9:40pm On Mar 01, 2022
celestine2015:
A lot of people that tried this in the past, died after few days...
Seems she doesn't understand the implication of her actions.
give us real life example...just one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Lalasticlala / Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos / Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.