Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,894 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Mistakes Many Music Bloggers Make That I Wish They Could Stop - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mistakes Many Music Bloggers Make That I Wish They Could Stop (545 Views)

How Do Bloggers Make Money? Here Is Answer / 5 Big Mistakes That Bloggers Make / 15 Major Mistakes Bloggers Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mistakes Many Music Bloggers Make That I Wish They Could Stop by success97: 10:00am On Mar 01, 2022
Personally, I find it very annoying when many music bloggers in Nigeria input their website name in audio format inside an artiste song.

It just pushes me off from the music.

We listen to music to hear nice sounds and not interruption from your own personal advertisement.

For God's sake, this is not a text or pdf format where you can advertise and it will still be okay. Neither is it a video format where it can even still be okay to watch an advertisement for a brief pause.

This is music, making advertisement will interrupt the flow.
Personally, you are not only killing my vibes as a listener but you are also destroying the artist piece of art.

I had to put it here, because I felt it is disheartening and getting too much. And even new music bloggers now do this.

Today, I just decided to download music online and all I saw was "more music on website name.com".

At times it gets worse that this audio tape occurs on every minute in the video.

I particularly find this on trendybeatz website in all their music and it's really awful for me personally.

Trendybeatz have really done well on SEO being relatively young but you can improve and stop those tapes in between a music.
You don't need to advertise, your website name automatically sticks to visitors when they love your site.

Naijaloaded does this too. Only some songs I have seen wherein they didn't do it.

The only website I see that doesn't do it is tooxclusive. Not for ones I have seen them do that. And that's why I like their site. And they really rank well on SEO. Rarely will you see them on second spot.

Just that recently, I am not seeing their site in some music I am searching for. It can be good if they can really upload more music. Because this sote seems the only relevant music blog in Nigeria.

And to all upcoming music bloggers, please don't advertise your site in contents of audio format. You can do that for other formats, not for mp3. Please!!!

Nowadays, I have to make sure that I play the audio on the site before downloading. And this is actually annoying.

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Many Music Bloggers Make That I Wish They Could Stop by success97: 10:03am On Mar 01, 2022
There is another issue of redirecting. Not just ones but many times. Just to have invalid clicks.

But that's for another day
Re: Mistakes Many Music Bloggers Make That I Wish They Could Stop by Ignyte(m): 10:59am On Mar 03, 2022
Stop putting people's music on the internet for free. This is piracy.

P.S: I contribute on a top music blog.

Just embed the streaming links on your site. Help the artistes make money. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Many Music Bloggers Make That I Wish They Could Stop by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2022
Ignyte:
Stop putting people's music on the internet for free. This is piracy.

P.S: I contribute on a top music blog.

Just embed the streaming links on your site. Help the artistes make money. Thanks

I don't blame them. I blame the artist who failed to sue them for damages. When one of them sleep in prison, others will learn.

2 Likes

Re: Mistakes Many Music Bloggers Make That I Wish They Could Stop by Dawn91(m): 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
HenryDion:

I don't blame them. I blame the artist who failed to sue them for damages. When one of them sleep in prison, others will learn.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Many Music Bloggers Make That I Wish They Could Stop by chikishpilot: 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
op remain blessed
I downloaded phyno ft burna boy (duro nine)
from one nonsense site like that
the mumu was busy making useless sounds in the name of advertising
I immediately deleted the song
I only download from naija flavour
naija loaded
trendy beat or lastly mdumdo. com
Re: Mistakes Many Music Bloggers Make That I Wish They Could Stop by Spunkyempire: 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
chikishpilot:
op remain blessed
I downloaded phyno ft burna boy (duro nine)
from one nonsense site like that
the mumu was busy making useless sounds in the name of advertising
I immediately deleted the song
I only download from naija flavour
naija loaded
trendy beat or lastly mdumdo. com

This very reasons inspired me to get a music blog where I and my fellow DJ's can Download music without all those rubbish audio ads.

Just started though...

Imagine me in an event and next thing you here more music from ---dot com.�those days in the academy my boss will always ask if the blog is paying for the ads��

(1) (Reply)

Travelogue’s Six-part Different Marking The Shanghai The Kind Racecourse Expo / Affordable Website Hosting And Designs For Those Starting Out In Business: / Ignite Web Awards 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.