Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,289 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is (4110 Views)

Nigerians Complain A Lot Of The Past; Is That The Solution? No! - Tinubu / APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL / Pictures Of Newly Constructed Leventis Underpass In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by lightskinnigga: 11:09am On Mar 01, 2022
Nigerians complain over the newly constructed olaiya bridge in osun as the bridge wasn’t fully asphalted and apparently too narrow.

A user wrote: “This is the Olaiya Flyover that Gov. Oyetola commissioned in Osun state.

He couldn't even put asphalt on this road, look at the size? It won't even pass a Ford.

I swear ikpeazu is � times better than this man. The worst thing to happen to Osun state after Aregbesola”

https://twitter.com/von_bismack/status/1498290187469824010?s=21

Pictures of the bad bridge below…

Photo credit: johnnyessence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by lightskinnigga: 11:10am On Mar 01, 2022
A pedestrian bridge for cars

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:10am On Mar 01, 2022
Pls can someone tell me what else can an average Black Nigerian do other than complain?
It's just too disgusting..you try to help them .they complain..you don't they still complain..
They capitalise on their problems instead of seeking solution..thy blame Colonial masters for their failure instead of looking beyond that..

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by Emdsa: 11:11am On Mar 01, 2022
I no understand

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by LeoDeKing: 11:12am On Mar 01, 2022
Very poor job.

The contractor needs to be invited.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by lightskinnigga: 11:12am On Mar 01, 2022
This is disgraceful

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by lightskinnigga: 11:14am On Mar 01, 2022
How can a governor do such?

Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by lightskinnigga: 11:16am On Mar 01, 2022
This is embarrassing

Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by Dankovich1: 11:20am On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Pls can someone tell me what else can an average Black Nigerian do other than complain?
It's just too disgusting..you try to help them .they complain..you don't they still complain..
They capitalise on their problems instead of seeking solution..thy blame Colonial masters for their failure instead of looking beyond that..
Comrade what's the help there that people won't complain? You're working with tax payers money and state revenue funds yet you can't build a single flyover to standard. When people in government fails to perform their tasks duely they should be made known for them to see it, other than looking pass to it as if we're at their own pity.

For the case of reference come down to PH or Akwa Ibom and see what a flyover truly looks like.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:21am On Mar 01, 2022
Dankovich1:
fr
Yeah fr fr.. wink
Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by Onepeople: 11:29am On Mar 01, 2022
This was the same bridge the likes of MANNERBQGRILL aka felix TERUNGWA DAV was celebrating and congratulating the governor for,when Obasanjo said give them food and watch them sing your praise. This guy care about nothing but his stomach.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by tollyboy5(m): 11:48am On Mar 01, 2022
This is the real color of the bridge not the other edited toto.

Who you wan please? Now them never leave you ? Mr governor.

Lalasticlacla

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by BKayy: 11:55am On Mar 01, 2022
Afonjas are naturally skinny so they can fit themselves into that bridge.

The Governor of Osun knows his people. Infact he measured them and used their average weight/size to construct that bridge.

Show me a fat Afonja or big Afonja and I will show you a flying Cow.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by Factshunter: 11:59am On Mar 01, 2022
BKayy:

The Governor of Osun knows his people. Infact he measured them and used their average weight/size to construct that bridge.

Give us update now sheybe you and your Yoruba wife lives and work in the said state, Osun.

I pity the Yoruba woman married to you here you are cursing her state, her region, and tribesman....same state you make your living,married a Yoruba woman, survive, and have kids oo shocked grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by Umueme: 2:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
lol

The flyover is not even level. Was it intended for motorcycles alone to ply? Anyways, kudos for constructing that painted bench flyover

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by OneCorner: 2:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
BKayy:

Lol, u no even sabi troll grin
Overheard bridge that’s meant for vehicles is the one you’re saying some people are thin and some people are fat grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by Rickmann: 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2022
lightskinnigga:
Nigerians complain over the newly constructed olaiya bridge in osun as the bridge wasn’t fully asphalted and apparently too narrow.

A user wrote: “This is the Olaiya Flyover that Gov. Oyetola commissioned in Osun state.

He couldn't even put asphalt on this road, look at the size? It won't even pass a Ford.

I swear ikpeazu is � times better than this man. The worst thing to happen to Osun state after Aregbesola”

Nigeria is a damn Joke..
These old hags who call themselves leaders have fooled us too long in an attempt to score cheap political points.

The funny part is that the good-for-nothing governor alongside his potbellied entourage will commission this thing.

God help us.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by Rickmann: 2:18pm On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Is it my eyes or is there any such thing as 'white Nigerian' pls?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
Rickmann:

Yeah for sure..
Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by IGBOSON1: 2:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
Victor Olaiya would be spinning in his grave! sad
Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by obo389(m): 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2022
Cement don cost sad
Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by IGBOSON1: 2:22pm On Mar 01, 2022
Rickmann:

A lot of Lebanese and Indians are Nigerian citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by Rickmann: 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2022
IGBOSON1:

A lot of Lebanese and Indians are Nigerian citizens.

Lebanese and Indians aren't whites Ok..pls learn that today.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by IGBOSON1: 2:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
Rickmann:

Lebanese and Indians aren't whites Ok..pls learn that today.

But you'd agree with me that they're not 'black Nigerians'! If you do, then it means the guy you earlier quoted is right in his assertion. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by LikeAking: 2:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
lightskinnigga:

This one na fryover.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by Rickmann: 2:35pm On Mar 01, 2022
IGBOSON1:

But you'd agree with me that they're not 'black Nigerians'! If you do, then it means the guy you earlier quoted is right in his assertion. smiley

But how did that sound to you..?
Would you call yourself a black Nigerian grin hun.

Grammatically ,there are better ways of putting that bros, that's what I meant.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by donb06: 2:36pm On Mar 01, 2022
My happiness be say see how igbos in the Twitter are even giving him small praise and Yorubas are dissecting him....

For nairaland na opposite.... It's well

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by heniford2: 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
now your making sense here buh!
Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by heniford2: 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2022
grin cheesy Governor used this stuff to cash out fear Africa politicians
Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by LILTJAY1: 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2022
No be una vote for am?
Wby complain na?
Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by Maxymilliano(m): 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2022
See as e tiny like Ipodo bridge for Ikeja

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by EastisBae: 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2022
Just imagine rubbish?!

It's not just the narrowness of it, it's absolutely ridiculous with uneven coal-tar and painting that looks like crayons cheesy cheesy

Every state now want to build flyover even when they're dirt poor and survive on skull mininggrin grin

A typical example of what I ordered vs. what I got grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Catholic And Anglican Churches Has The Most Organized Structure On Earth-Oyedepo / Samuel Deborah: The Smelling Hypocrisy Of The South (photos) / How Army Took Down SHEKAU Impersonator Mohammed Basir.a MUST READ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.