Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is (4086 Views)

Nigerians Complain A Lot Of The Past; Is That The Solution? No! - Tinubu / APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL / Pictures Of Newly Constructed Leventis Underpass In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by MrOkenwa(m): 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2022
This is nothing but a disgrace.
Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by Olumighty123(m): 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Pls can someone tell me what else can an average Black Nigerian do other than complain?
It's just too disgusting..you try to help them .they complain..you don't they still complain..
They capitalise on their problems instead of seeking solution..thy blame Colonial masters for their failure instead of looking beyond that..

Did you just say help them? They have the right to better bridge than this, it's not like the government is doing them a favour or anything, it's their RIGHT.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
Olumighty123:

Did you just say help them? They have the right to better bridge than this, it's not like the government is doing them a favour or anything, it's their RIGHT.
Ain't even talking about the bridge..apart from that...
Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by talktimi(m): 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
Yet they'll shamelessly insult the ones Nyesom Wike is constructing in Rivers State grin do we call this one monkey bridge or what ? Shame no dey catch una I swear

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
NGpatriot pedestal bridge for cars
grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by Broveens42(m): 4:23pm On Mar 01, 2022
post=110661465:
grin grin grin grin

grin south west is a sophisticated region.
Comparing this comedy to ikpeazu's is really unfair

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by Tremple8v: 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
Tiny like London road .
Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by Antivirus92(m): 6:05pm On Mar 01, 2022
grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Tremple8v:
Tiny like London road .
cheesy
Tremple8v:
Tiny like London road .

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by Antivirus92(m): 6:06pm On Mar 01, 2022
cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by cassbeat(m): 6:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Pls can someone tell me what else can an average Black Nigerian do other than complain?
It's just too disgusting..you try to help them .they complain..you don't they still complain..
They capitalise on their problems instead of seeking solution..thy blame Colonial masters for their failure instead of looking beyond that..
They are complaining about their suffering and you're complaining that they are complaining. No be juju be that?
Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by jesmond3945: 6:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
lightskinnigga:
Nigerians complain over the newly constructed olaiya bridge in osun as the bridge wasn’t fully asphalted and apparently too narrow.

A user wrote: “This is the Olaiya Flyover that Gov. Oyetola commissioned in Osun state.

He couldn't even put asphalt on this road, look at the size? It won't even pass a Ford.

I swear ikpeazu is � times better than this man. The worst thing to happen to Osun state after Aregbesola”

https://twitter.com/von_bismack/status/1498290187469824010?s=21
uk standard.
Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by Mooh247: 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2022
If it's not good enough for you then don't use it.... What's Osun's IGR to be building in neededly wide bridges for an area with very little traffic

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by Oduduwa707: 6:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
BKayy:
Afonjas are naturally skinny so they can fit themselves into that bridge.

The Governor of Osun knows his people. Infact he measured them and used their average weight/size to construct that bridge.

Show me a fat Afonja or big Afonja and I will show you a flying Cow.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by boscho(m): 7:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
U guys have a very big problem. Even if u are part of the opposition party you should not try to demean the work of the sitting governor. This flyover is 9.6 meter wide for God sake which would normally allow 3 cars to pass by but we made it look as if it's for two cars in the opposite directions. This is a bridge that on the day of commissioning Trailers, Big Buses and normal cars were plying with ease. To the readers, a picture like this isn't a true measure of its actual width. You don't oppose what is good that the people of the state are enjoying. Even though I don't have any party I support, this is a very commendable work.

lightskinnigga:
Nigerians complain over the newly constructed olaiya bridge in osun as the bridge wasn’t fully asphalted and apparently too narrow.

A user wrote: “This is the Olaiya Flyover that Gov. Oyetola commissioned in Osun state.

He couldn't even put asphalt on this road, look at the size? It won't even pass a Ford.

I swear ikpeazu is � times better than this man. The worst thing to happen to Osun state after Aregbesola”

https://twitter.com/von_bismack/status/1498290187469824010?s=21

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by Nicepoker(m): 7:44pm On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You see a sub standard structure yet blind to analyze properly. Jumping from one thread to another like birds embarking on migration.
Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
Broveens42:

grin south west is a sophisticated region. Comparing this comedy to ikpeazu's is really unfair

This is what ikpeazu built .The comparison isn't fair at all

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
Broveens42:

grin south west is a sophisticated region. Comparing this comedy to ikpeazu's is really unfair

Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by adekolaelect(m): 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
Aregbesola can never do this kind of shaming project .......
Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by lightskinnigga: 9:40pm On Mar 01, 2022
post=110661465:
grin grin grin grin
very disgraceful

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by Bobloco: 9:59pm On Mar 01, 2022
A flyover build solely for kekenapep and bykes

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by oloriooko(m): 11:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
an azz licker spoted! na this kind person dey say buhari is the best presido 9ja ever had while suffering and smiling
ogbeni, what the OP posted is called constructive criticism unlike you that can't muscle up to talk when you see the wrong cuz you are a supporter of the fuul that build that disgusting shameful thing called bridge.
even a carpenter/tailor will do a better job
ore learn to call a spade a spade even if na your papa be gov

FERNANDEZISBACK:
Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by Nobody: 4:06am On Mar 02, 2022
EastisBae:
Just imagine rubbish?!

It's not just the narrowness of it, it's absolutely ridiculous with uneven coal-tar and painting that looks like crayons cheesy cheesy

Every state now want to build flyover even when they're dirt poor and survive on skull mininggrin grin

A typical example of what I ordered vs. what I got grin grin
The ROAD was built for KeKe Napep

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by iokpebholo: 4:49am On Mar 02, 2022
That's y whenever I hear APC rats boasting of progress within their states I always advice them to travel and see what others are doing......Go to Rivers,Akwa Ibom, and delta and compare.Dont sit down in ur hut in oshogbo, swallow amala and call urself progressive
Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by lightskinnigga: 8:36am On Mar 02, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

The ROAD was built for KeKe Napep
I saw the news and felt bad for the residents.

No wonder they’re always jealous of igbos
Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by Johnnyessence(m): 8:38am On Mar 02, 2022
The narrow bridge have started cracking. Sagbe loju yo-yo kind of bridge.

Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by Johnnyessence(m): 8:42am On Mar 02, 2022
eduj:

the difference is clear ooo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by lightskinnigga: 8:51am On Mar 02, 2022
Johnnyessence:
The narrow bridge have started cracking. Sagbe loju yo-yo kind of bridge.
jeez..

This is outrageous.

The people need to be warned

I need to post these your pictures on the front page
Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by LikeAking: 10:43am On Mar 02, 2022
talktimi:
Yet they'll shamelessly insult the ones Nyesom Wike is constructing in Rivers State grin do we call this one monkey bridge or what ? Shame no dey catch una I swear

Wike briges/flyovers na odugwu.

The beef against Wike is cos he is investing in only contruction.

But his projects are solid, quality wise.
Re: Nigerians Complain How narrow and bad Newly Constructed Bridge In Osun State is by Johnnyessence(m): 11:02am On Mar 02, 2022
lightskinnigga:
jeez..

This is outrageous.

The people need to be warned

I need to post these your pictures on the front page
please kindly do that. The bridge has failed integrity test.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Billionaire Arthur Eze Shocks Gov T A Orji And Publicly Disgraced Him. / President Jonathan Just Called Himself A "Biologist". / Igbo's Total Support For Pdp Is Political Suicide (my Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.