Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Dolapo Osinbajo Attends Reps Plenary On Constitution Amendment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo Attends Reps Plenary On Constitution Amendment (23677 Views)

Some Senators Attend Reps Plenary Out Of Ignorance / Sanwo-Olu Declares Public Hearing On Constitution Review Open (Pictures). / Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Attends Reps Plenary On Constitution Amendment by orisa37: 3:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
[quote author=LLSAINT post=110658627]Mshewwwwww
Copy copy
Because Buhari Wife go watch film, you too follow.
Does your presence have any effect on the amendment?[/quote

THE NEW ORDER. THE SENSE OF THE WAY FORWARD. WE DON'T JUST EARN MONEY. WE WORK FOR EVRY KOBO.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Attends Reps Plenary On Constitution Amendment by orisa37: 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2022
[quote author=LLSAINT post=110658627]Mshewwwwww
Copy copy
Because Buhari Wife go watch film, you too follow.
Does your presence have any effect on the amendment?[/quote

THE NEW ORDER. THE SENSE OF THE WAY FORWARD. WE DON'T JUST EARN MONEY. WE WORK FOR EVERY KOBO.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Attends Reps Plenary On Constitution Amendment by fubsy: 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2022
Why will the Representative say Mrs. Dolapo Osinbajo should not be admitted into the chamber? The wife of the No. 2 man in Nigeria. A decent lady with kind heart. A lady that is loyal to the nation and poised to see that things work in Nigeria. Thumbs up for the Speaker who allowed decency to prevail.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Attends Reps Plenary On Constitution Amendment by obowunmi(m): 4:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
Scammer MADAM
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Attends Reps Plenary On Constitution Amendment by Oracleforce: 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Kind hearted and down to earth woman. Iron lady

Naturally. I love gentle and intelligent people.. Irrespective of their flaws they always have my heart drawn towards them and on the other hand, if you are lousy and too social, you can't be my friend...because we can't flow together....

Probably, mama is eyeing a Senate seat in the next election
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Attends Reps Plenary On Constitution Amendment by Lawalemi(m): 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2022
What are these jobless ladies looking for in National Assembly?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Attends Reps Plenary On Constitution Amendment by asobo1: 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2022
Shooyie:
I believe its encouraging for them to be involved in certain affairs. Plus, she is a lawyer herself.
Getting involved as an observer shocked Getting involved is when she makes herself available during public hearing. There she can contribute her quota but here, she just siddon dey look.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Attends Reps Plenary On Constitution Amendment by JKisOK(m): 6:16pm On Mar 01, 2022
Many of you do not know that Dolapo Osinbajo, nee Soyode, was, has always been and will always be a lawyer.

She is a lawyer married to a lawyer.

Dolapo is the granddaughter of Chief Obafemi Awolowo. Awolowo's daughter.

Ayo, gave birth to her with her husband Chief Tayo Soyode, a famous Lagos politician.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Attends Reps Plenary On Constitution Amendment by Khaysee: 7:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
It’s a nice development
Affordable men clothing payment on delivery within Lagos nationwide dispatch
Turkey shirts from 4K
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Attends Reps Plenary On Constitution Amendment by olatuns2017: 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Attends Reps Plenary On Constitution Amendment by Agugbadin: 8:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
[quote author=TheRareGem1 post=110657914]Kind hearted and down to earth woman. Iron lady [/quote
]

An amazing personality and epitome of humility.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Attends Reps Plenary On Constitution Amendment by barcaboi(m): 11:42pm On Mar 01, 2022
othermen:
Hehe.

What is she there to do really?

To warm the bench, to observe to what end? if not another means to rip and mismanage our resources further…

The allowance she and her entourage was paid though for attending is more than your annual salary.
Y’all nag too much; a bill to create more space was part of the bills to be voted on. She and the minister for women affairs were there to lobby for its passage and support. It didn’t scale through but another part went through after lobbying by gbaja
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Attends Reps Plenary On Constitution Amendment by Enemyofpeace: 6:19am On Mar 02, 2022
This woman and Aisha, I don’t know who go sweet pass and whose ringtones go loud pass, but my mind is telling me sey na dis woman, the way she take slim, she go finish man pikin for bed. Boat our president and Vice Presidents dey enjoy o

Mynd44 please come and borrow me 50k I go pay you back with 60k by month end
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Attends Reps Plenary On Constitution Amendment by olatuns2017: 6:29am On Mar 02, 2022
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Attends Reps Plenary On Constitution Amendment by olatuns2017: 6:30am On Mar 02, 2022
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Attends Reps Plenary On Constitution Amendment by MikoB: 2:23am On Mar 03, 2022
orisa37:

A woman behind such an Astute Leader is an Excellent Suffragette.

Yeah, she is such an humble woman!
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Attends Reps Plenary On Constitution Amendment by orisa37: 1:56am On Mar 04, 2022
Yeah, she is such a humble woman! And a Learned Amazon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa & Autopilots Gang Behind Killings In South-East, Sit-At-Home Canceled / Abdulrasheed Bawa: Politicians Stockpiling Old Notes To Buy Votes / Buhari Picks Obasanjo As 'Envoy' To Guinea-Bissau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.