Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

I Will Send IPOB, ESN Members To Hellfire – Dokubo Threatens - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Send IPOB, ESN Members To Hellfire – Dokubo Threatens (1209 Views)

"I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court / Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo / BOMB!!! "Igbos Are Ijaw Slaves", Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Kanu In New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Send IPOB, ESN Members To Hellfire – Dokubo Threatens by adenigga(m): 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
A Former Niger-Delta militant leader, Asari Dokubo has debunked the claim that he was attacked by some members of the Indigenous People of Biafra.

Dokubo in a video posted on his Facebook asked why the IPOB members failed to share picture evidence of him being beaten and taken to the hospital.

The former militant further stated that the actions of IPOB member is madness and he knows how to cure their madness.

Dokubo while dismissing the claim said if they claim he was attacked he would one day walk to the court and flog their leader, Nnamdi Kanu.

He warned members of the outlawed group not to try him, describing himself as a tough man.

Dokubo added that if he had been truly attacked there would have been deserter everywhere and no one would be able to survive it.

The former militant while appreciating everyone vowed to always transport members of IPOB and its security outfit, ESN to hellfire.

Meanwhile, Kanu is currently facing charges bordering on terrorism before Justice Binta Nyako-led Federal High Court, Abuja.

Dokubo and Kanu who is in the detention of the Department of State Service have been at loggerhead over the agitation of the Biafra Nation.

Source: https:///I-Will-Send-IPOB-ESN-Members-To-Hellfire-Dokubo-Threatens

3 Likes

Re: I Will Send IPOB, ESN Members To Hellfire – Dokubo Threatens by Totilopussylick(m): 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2022
Talk is cheap

Keep lamenting me dokubo

1 Like

Re: I Will Send IPOB, ESN Members To Hellfire – Dokubo Threatens by Moferere: 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2022
If Dokubo threatens to send a group of people who has killed your brother, father, children and mother to hell, you should be happy and welcome him with open embrace BUT Illiterate Peoples of Biafra will come after him, they will call him all sorts of derogatory names while their lord and saviour, Nnamdi Usain Bolt Kanu continues to eat undone beans inside detention

That is their trait. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Send IPOB, ESN Members To Hellfire – Dokubo Threatens by adenigga(m): 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
Moferere:
If Dokubo threatens to send a group of people who has killed your brother, father, children and mother to hell, you should be happy and welcome him with open embrace BUT Illiterate Peoples of Biafra will come after him, they will call him all sorts of derogatory names while their lord and saviour, Nnamdi Usain Bolt Kanu continues to eat undone beans inside detention
In fact, I owe you a...........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Send IPOB, ESN Members To Hellfire – Dokubo Threatens by helinues: 3:11pm On Mar 01, 2022
You have my support

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Send IPOB, ESN Members To Hellfire – Dokubo Threatens by Rugaria: 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2022
Since Nnamdi Kanu attacked him for using his boys and facilities to safeguard Oil supplies for the Fulani government, he has been snarling right left and center. Nobody has boldly dressed him down like that. How can you be talking of fighting evil practices in Niger Delta, when all you do is fight for contracts to safeguard Oil pipelines for the same government you claim to detest? Corrupt fat toad.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Send IPOB, ESN Members To Hellfire – Dokubo Threatens by LeoDeKing: 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2022
Asari Dokubo is fulani, not South South, his real name is Ibrahim Asarudeen Dokubo.

That is why jubrin is using him to destabilise our biafla. But our plophet, lamidi kwanu will deal with him.

Nonsense and ingredients. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Send IPOB, ESN Members To Hellfire – Dokubo Threatens by LeoDeKing: 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2022
Moferere:

We igbos are not bothered, why are you crying more than the bereaved?

If we kidnap and use our igwes for pepper soup because of our great ohamadick lamidi kwanu, how is that the business of you fulanis?

Are Bokoharam also not killing in the North? Did anyone make noise when Bokoharam are killing because of shekau?

Go and tell your fellow fulani, Suleiman Asari Dokubo, who is claiming south south that lamidi kwanu is a plophet sent to us by abiama.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Send IPOB, ESN Members To Hellfire – Dokubo Threatens by LeoDeKing: 3:18pm On Mar 01, 2022
[s]
Rugaria:
Since Nnamdi Kanu attacked him for using his boys and facilities to safeguard Oil supplies for the Fulani government, he has been snarling right left and center. Nobody has boldly dressed him down like that. How can you be talking of fighting evil practices in Nigeria when all you do is fight for contracts to safeguard Oil pipelines for the same government you claim to detest? Corrupt fat toad.
[/s]
Igbos are animals.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Send IPOB, ESN Members To Hellfire – Dokubo Threatens by Aboks(m): 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2022
Moferere:

He talks too much, that is my problem with him,
Talk less, more action

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Send IPOB, ESN Members To Hellfire – Dokubo Threatens by gidgiddy: 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2022
I kind of laugh when I hear Asari Dokubo make statements like this.

A 60 year old over weight ex-militant who can hardly walk these days

I laugh in Chinese

5 Likes

Re: I Will Send IPOB, ESN Members To Hellfire – Dokubo Threatens by Emergingnation3(m): 3:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
helinues:
You have my support

grin
You Will always do as a chronic unity beggar...

4 Likes

Re: I Will Send IPOB, ESN Members To Hellfire – Dokubo Threatens by Lipscomb(m): 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2022
I'm not against that man.

1 Like

Re: I Will Send IPOB, ESN Members To Hellfire – Dokubo Threatens by helinues: 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2022
Emergingnation3:
You Will always do as chronic unity beggar...

Stop repeating same stale lines over and over again

Try and be creative and come up with something different

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Send IPOB, ESN Members To Hellfire – Dokubo Threatens by Emergingnation3(m): 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
Moferere:

Says malnutrition looking Fulani Muslim grin grin.

Does this pics below look like one who is eating your Imaginery undone beans..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Send IPOB, ESN Members To Hellfire – Dokubo Threatens by Frigga13: 4:05pm On Mar 01, 2022
Yoruba people don land .. to wish evil on their superiors

Anyways Asari is an overblown baby elephant.. no one takes him serious ..

Or anyhuman seen humans take Asari serious .. if not for Yoruba people ..

Funny no body takes anything Yoruba serious.. even with their propaganda

Guess it normal for Yoruba to take him serious

Birds of dame feather the easily understand themselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Send IPOB, ESN Members To Hellfire – Dokubo Threatens by Emergingnation3(m): 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
helinues:

Stop repeating same stale lines over and over again

Try and be creative and come up with something different
Lol ! so jumping on every IPOB related threads begging for unity since time immemorial, isn't stale Abi ?.. Stop attacking Igbo's right for self determination and learn how to stand alone, typical Afonja muslim..

1 Like

Re: I Will Send IPOB, ESN Members To Hellfire – Dokubo Threatens by helinues: 4:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Lol ! so jumping on every IPOB related threads begging for unity since time immemorial, isn't stale Abi ?.. Stop attacking Igbo's right for self determination and learn how to stand alone, typical Afonja muslim..

Tell NL's how many Ipob threads I have been today

No be by force for you guys to make comments if na the repetition of the bunkum you want to repeat

4 Likes

Re: I Will Send IPOB, ESN Members To Hellfire – Dokubo Threatens by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
[s]
adenigga:
A Former Niger-Delta militant leader, Asari Dokubo has debunked the claim that he was attacked by some members of the Indigenous People of Biafra.

Dokubo in a video posted on his Facebook asked why the IPOB members failed to share picture evidence of him being beaten and taken to the hospital.

The former militant further stated that the actions of IPOB member is madness and he knows how to cure their madness.

Dokubo while dismissing the claim said if they claim he was attacked he would one day walk to the court and flog their leader, Nnamdi Kanu.

He warned members of the outlawed group not to try him, describing himself as a tough man.

Dokubo added that if he had been truly attacked there would have been deserter everywhere and no one would be able to survive it.

The former militant while appreciating everyone vowed to always transport members of IPOB and its security outfit, ESN to hellfire.

Meanwhile, Kanu is currently facing charges bordering on terrorism before Justice Binta Nyako-led Federal High Court, Abuja.

Dokubo and Kanu who is in the detention of the Department of State Service have been at loggerhead over the agitation of the Biafra Nation.

Source: https:///I-Will-Send-IPOB-ESN-Members-To-Hellfire-Dokubo-Threatens
[/s]
Re: I Will Send IPOB, ESN Members To Hellfire – Dokubo Threatens by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 6:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
[s]
Moferere:

[/s]

Re: I Will Send IPOB, ESN Members To Hellfire – Dokubo Threatens by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 6:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Tell NL's how many Ipob threads I have been today

No be by force for you guys to make comments if na the repetition of the bunkum you want to repeat
[/s]
Re: I Will Send IPOB, ESN Members To Hellfire – Dokubo Threatens by helinues: 6:35pm On Mar 01, 2022
NimrodEndOfDays:
[s][/s]

Do you want to be reported for derailing threads?

Na still candid question oo
Re: I Will Send IPOB, ESN Members To Hellfire – Dokubo Threatens by Skooltynz: 6:36pm On Mar 01, 2022
I just like the way Ipob dey ignore this man.

1 Like

Re: I Will Send IPOB, ESN Members To Hellfire – Dokubo Threatens by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
Does anyone still take this baby elephant serious?...... overfed hippopotamus desperately seeking relevance using the only thing that can give him some relevance.

1 Like

Re: I Will Send IPOB, ESN Members To Hellfire – Dokubo Threatens by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 7:42pm On Mar 01, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Do you want to be reported for derailing threads?

Na still candid question oo
[/s]
Re: I Will Send IPOB, ESN Members To Hellfire – Dokubo Threatens by helinues: 7:44pm On Mar 01, 2022
NimrodEndOfDays:
[s][/s]

Mynd44
lalasticlacla
Seun
Dominique
Oamj4
Mukina

Rule 1
Re: I Will Send IPOB, ESN Members To Hellfire – Dokubo Threatens by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 8:41pm On Mar 01, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Mynd44
lalasticlacla
Seun
Dominique
Oamj4
Mukina

Rule 1
[/s]I guess you clearly don't understand what rule you are trying to report. do you know what derail or of topic means? please stop bothering me.

1 Like

Re: I Will Send IPOB, ESN Members To Hellfire – Dokubo Threatens by Proudlyomonna: 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
Rugaria:
Since Nnamdi Kanu attacked him for using his boys and facilities to safeguard Oil supplies for the Fulani government, he has been snarling right left and center. Nobody has boldly dressed him down like that. How can you be talking of fighting evil practices in Niger Delta, when all you do is fight for contracts to safeguard Oil pipelines for the same government you claim to detest? Corrupt fat toad.

Nwokem go and sit down.
Both him and mnk are bloody criminals claiming freedom fighters,mnk just outplayed the fat slowpoke in their sharing formula.
Re: I Will Send IPOB, ESN Members To Hellfire – Dokubo Threatens by AntiBMC(m): 9:59pm On Mar 01, 2022
The bloated pig is at it again. The best thing is for IPOB to keep ignoring the fat pipeline guard. Starve him of attention cheesy
Re: I Will Send IPOB, ESN Members To Hellfire – Dokubo Threatens by Danjikanbauchi: 10:06pm On Mar 01, 2022
Moferere:

Mazi Annabi Nnamdi Kanu ( PBH ) is greater than Awolowo and any YORUBA man ever walk on this Earth.
Re: I Will Send IPOB, ESN Members To Hellfire – Dokubo Threatens by 18377se: 6:08am On Mar 02, 2022
[s]
helinues:
You have my support

grin
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gloria OKOLIE Wrongly Accused As IPOB Member, Released After 4 Months In Prison / Tinubu: Please I'm Begging You, Vote For Me, You Won't Regret It / Read What Tom Hanks Said About Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.