Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

30-year-old Teacher Arrested For Defiling Pupil In Zamfara (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 30-year-old Teacher Arrested For Defiling Pupil In Zamfara (photo) (994 Views)

25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) / Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) / Abba Kyari Rescues Kidnapped Assistant Police Commissioner In Zamfara (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

30-year-old Teacher Arrested For Defiling Pupil In Zamfara (photo) by saphiere(f): 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
30-year-old teacher, Mukaila Abdurrazak, has been arrested by operatives of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), for defiling a 13-year-old pupil in Zamfara State.

The state NSCDC spokesperson, Ikor Oche, who disclosed this said that the suspect, who has been teaching the minor both in school and at home, had been taking advantage of the girl for the past three years.

Oche stated that the suspect confessed to the crime during preliminary investigation and will be charged to court.

The Zamfara NSCDC advised parents to be vigilant and mindful of who they are leaving their children and wards for in the disguise of teaching or otherwise.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CakSWH-qjo4/

lalasticlala

Re: 30-year-old Teacher Arrested For Defiling Pupil In Zamfara (photo) by saphiere(f): 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
The FG should make a law that prohibits males from teaching nursery, primary and secondary schools.
Toktee:
At 13 she's no more a minor... and who even say there is something like minor in the northern Nigeria?
Keep defending your rapists..

4 Likes

Re: 30-year-old Teacher Arrested For Defiling Pupil In Zamfara (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
Rape all the time.. cry
It's getting disgusting..men can no longer control their sexual urge...

4 Likes

Re: 30-year-old Teacher Arrested For Defiling Pupil In Zamfara (photo) by Zonefree(m): 4:59pm On Mar 01, 2022
saphiere:
The FG should make a law that prohibits males from teaching nursery, primary and secondary schools.
Your head is paining you, madam

2 Likes

Re: 30-year-old Teacher Arrested For Defiling Pupil In Zamfara (photo) by KingEverest: 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Rape all the time.. cry
funny make it sound as if it's just one gender
Re: 30-year-old Teacher Arrested For Defiling Pupil In Zamfara (photo) by BloomingDale(f): 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Rape all the time.. cry

I’m liking this comment.

2 Likes

Re: 30-year-old Teacher Arrested For Defiling Pupil In Zamfara (photo) by heniford2: 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
Too bad undecided of the man, but Ops hate towards men is crazy your total post and topic since ur Ex broke ur heart has focus more on men the bad side,

Lady you have to let go move on life doesn't not end in one Dick, and using ur bitter soul to unleash to others will make u go crazy stop it undecided undecided lipsrsealed try another soul please,dump this Fem- thug movement!!!

1 Like

Re: 30-year-old Teacher Arrested For Defiling Pupil In Zamfara (photo) by Haakeem(m): 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2022
saphiere:
foolis.h points tho! Hope you are nt offended?
Re: 30-year-old Teacher Arrested For Defiling Pupil In Zamfara (photo) by Haakeem(m): 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2022
KingEverest:
don't mind her.
Re: 30-year-old Teacher Arrested For Defiling Pupil In Zamfara (photo) by Candidlady: 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2022
heniford2:
Too bad undecided of the man, but Ops hate towards men is crazy your total post and topic since ur Ex broke ur heart has focus more on men the bad side,

Lady you have to let go move on life doesn't not end in one Dick, and using ur bitter soul to unleash to others will make u go crazy stop it undecided undecided lipsrsealed try another soul please,dump this Fem- thug movement!!!

What are saying henifrog....

Matters on ground you are busy forming human therapist .... undecided

Is you a pedophile undecided

2 Likes

Re: 30-year-old Teacher Arrested For Defiling Pupil In Zamfara (photo) by Candidlady: 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2022
Zonefree:

Your head is paining you, madam

You don't wanna be jobless ba? Na why the point hit you for your ball sac

1 Like

Re: 30-year-old Teacher Arrested For Defiling Pupil In Zamfara (photo) by Puttin: 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
saphiere:
azin you want the two gender's to be swap for each other right....?

You foolishness is so wise.
Re: 30-year-old Teacher Arrested For Defiling Pupil In Zamfara (photo) by Puttin: 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2022
Candidlady:

when last did u shave your saggy sac?.

Stop pretending we all know you got two balls sleeping down ur legs
Re: 30-year-old Teacher Arrested For Defiling Pupil In Zamfara (photo) by Zonefree(m): 5:12pm On Mar 01, 2022
[s]
Candidlady:

[/s]
I don't want to believe you're as silly as the Future is femail
Re: 30-year-old Teacher Arrested For Defiling Pupil In Zamfara (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:13pm On Mar 01, 2022
BloomingDale:

I’m liking this comment.
Thanks..
Re: 30-year-old Teacher Arrested For Defiling Pupil In Zamfara (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2022
KingEverest:
No it's not one gender its 29 keep shifting and twisting..
Re: 30-year-old Teacher Arrested For Defiling Pupil In Zamfara (photo) by KingEverest: 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

No it's not one gender its 29 keep shifting and twisting..
So females don't rape males?
Re: 30-year-old Teacher Arrested For Defiling Pupil In Zamfara (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2022
KingEverest:

So females don't rape males?
As male do?
When was the last time you saw something like that?
Take responsibility and stop acting like petty..

1 Like

Re: 30-year-old Teacher Arrested For Defiling Pupil In Zamfara (photo) by heniford2: 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2022
Candidlady:

What are saying henifrog....

Matters on ground you are busy forming human therapist .... undecided

Is you a pedophile undecided
if your in love with me tell me am not yet married though i will do so soon grin cheesy i am 99% of what you want in a man the crazy side, the expensive side, the little jolly side and the funky aspect. cool i kind u not shot ur short am available we can vibe together that's if you really have any vibe inbtwn.

am trying to heal her messed up soul undecided can't you see your follow sister is filled with so much hate and in need of a semen

Calling me a pedophile can get you locked up becareful undecided
Re: 30-year-old Teacher Arrested For Defiling Pupil In Zamfara (photo) by KingEverest: 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

As male do?
When was the last time you saw something like that?
Take responsibility and stop acting like petty..
wat are you talking rape is raoey Wich one is ''as male do'' I should take responsibility, I rape any body? You're funny sha
Re: 30-year-old Teacher Arrested For Defiling Pupil In Zamfara (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2022
KingEverest:
wat are you talking rape is raoey Wich one is ''as male do'' I should take responsibility, I rape any body? You're funny sha
You ain't Makin no point..the post is about men do tag me when a woman own comes up.. instead of you to control yourself you are still dragging yourself in the mud..
Re: 30-year-old Teacher Arrested For Defiling Pupil In Zamfara (photo) by KingEverest: 5:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You ain't Makin no point..the post is about men do tag me when a woman own comes up.. instead of you to control yourself you are still dragging yourself in the mud..
This lame feminism you guys pursue have reduce you're capacity to reason
Re: 30-year-old Teacher Arrested For Defiling Pupil In Zamfara (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
KingEverest:

This lame feminism you guys pursue have reduce you're capacity to reason
Still pointless... cheesy
Re: 30-year-old Teacher Arrested For Defiling Pupil In Zamfara (photo) by KingEverest: 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Still pointless... cheesy
How will it make sense to you wen all you reason is men are scum
Re: 30-year-old Teacher Arrested For Defiling Pupil In Zamfara (photo) by Candidlady: 5:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
Zonefree:
[s][/s]
I don't want to believe you're as silly as the Future is femail

Your believe won't add a dime to my acct undecided

Y'all are the same just playing on different pitch...

Men don't gossip but some of you on here got more pu-c/cats than Lynea Lattanzio

Learn to read and pass

Stay at your ends undecided

1 Like

Re: 30-year-old Teacher Arrested For Defiling Pupil In Zamfara (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
KingEverest:

How will it make sense to you wen all you reason is men are scum
Ooh no I never said this tho..why playing the victim card M
Re: 30-year-old Teacher Arrested For Defiling Pupil In Zamfara (photo) by KingEverest: 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ooh no I never said this tho..why playing the victim card M
Nigerian feminist are only on social media in real life they still depend on men grin online feminist go abroad and see real feminists
Re: 30-year-old Teacher Arrested For Defiling Pupil In Zamfara (photo) by Candidlady: 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
heniford2:
if your in love with me tell me am not yet married though i will do so soon grin cheesy i am 99% of what you want in a man the crazy side, the expensive side, the little jolly side and the funky aspect. cool i kind u not shot ur short am available we can vibe together that's if you really have any vibe inbtwn.

am trying to heal her messed up soul undecided can't you see your follow sister is filled with so much hate and in need of a semen

Calling me a pedophile can get you locked up becareful undecided

So idont your kinds....

Bout you healing her.. What are you Jesus, prophet Elijah or Elisha undecided

You not her shrink let her be..
Go heal your gender who go bout looking for youngies to devour....

Itake back the paedophile icalled you ... Yakuri
Re: 30-year-old Teacher Arrested For Defiling Pupil In Zamfara (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
KingEverest:
Nigerian feminist are only on social media in real life they still depend on men grin online feminist go abroad and see real feminists
Conclusions are never true.. wink
Re: 30-year-old Teacher Arrested For Defiling Pupil In Zamfara (photo) by Zonefree(m): 5:41pm On Mar 01, 2022
Candidlady:

Your believe won't add a dime to my acct undecided

Y'all are the same just playing on different pitch...

Men don't gossip but some of you on here got more pu-c/cats than Lynea Lattanzio

Learn to read and pass

Stay at your ends undecided

You'll be fine, trust me
Re: 30-year-old Teacher Arrested For Defiling Pupil In Zamfara (photo) by heniford2: 5:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
Candidlady:

So idont your kinds....

Bout you healing her.. What are you Jesus, prophet Elijah or Elisha undecided

You not her shrink let her be..
Go heal your gender who go bout looking for youngies to devour....

Itake back the paedophile icalled you ... Yakuri
am not your type am not expose like you educated too grin cheesy nonsense :- undecided

You never can tell if am one sent to heal her torn soul cool

Ignored since creation God never said at this age one should choose his bride undecided

angry cheesy whats Yakuri undecided
Re: 30-year-old Teacher Arrested For Defiling Pupil In Zamfara (photo) by Candidlady: 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2022
heniford2:
am not your type am not expose like you educated too grin cheesy nonsense :- undecided

You never can tell if am one sent to heal her torn soul cool

Ignored since creation God never said at this age one should choose his bride undecided

angry cheesy whats Yakuri undecided

Iused kind not type {difference} idont care for education or your exposure... Again you not my kind

Heal your soul first... We all need healing...

But your gods son(Jesus) said give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar... We got laws.. Underage blah blah...
°°°is you trying to justify the mans act°°°

Yakuri means no vex / don't be offended

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Must Watch: Two Boys Caught Taking Girls Urine For Ritual In Benin City / Suspected Yahoo Boy Continues Muttering Incantation After Being Arrested / BREAKING!!! 4 Dead, Scores Injured As Bomb Explosion Rocks Okene, Kogi State!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.