Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,548 members, 7,847,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:11 PM

Badagary Deep Sea Port: Sanwo-Olu Meets Stakeholders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Badagary Deep Sea Port: Sanwo-Olu Meets Stakeholders (14203 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) / Tinubu Meets Stakeholders Of The Nigerian Construction Industry In Abuja (Photos / Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Badagary Deep Sea Port: Sanwo-Olu Meets Stakeholders by mapet: 6:57am On Mar 02, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Our Ibom Deep seaport is only on papers for over 6 years now

I believe you guys should learn to be patient. Investor funding is not cake-walk... and complexities of projects like these is not just your everyday "political" projects. Even if it takes 10yrs, at the point where the Sea Port is completed, the economy of Akwa-Ibom and of Nigeria will be boosted in quantums unimaginable.

Lekki Deep Sea port is ~96% ready. This is a project that was conceptualized in Tinubu's 2nd term, started by Fashola and all the way to Sanwo-olu. Lagos state government is now about to have complements of Industries clustering around the area. We are not like Europe or America yet, we don't have the deep pockets neither do we have the wherewithal. We just need to creatively and patiently get at projects like these.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Badagary Deep Sea Port: Sanwo-Olu Meets Stakeholders by nisai: 11:29am On Mar 02, 2022
iyapont:
3 ports in lagos?? Sanwo olu should help ondo people to develop their seaport na cry cry lagos is full abeg
He should help Ondo people? grin grin
I thing other five South west governors should wake up.

1 Like

Re: Badagary Deep Sea Port: Sanwo-Olu Meets Stakeholders by iyapont: 12:59pm On Mar 02, 2022
nisai:
He should help Ondo people? grin grin
I thing other five South west governors should wake up.
thoes one are sleeping grin
Re: Badagary Deep Sea Port: Sanwo-Olu Meets Stakeholders by nisai: 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
iyapont:
thoes one are sleeping grin
...... and snoring. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Badagary Deep Sea Port: Sanwo-Olu Meets Stakeholders by maxkia(m): 3:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
superCleanworks:

Cheers to the good life.
I remember back then when I nearly died in that lagoon just across slave relic center. grin

Back then those coconut dealer will give me and my guys coconut for free but you have tp peel it yourself. grin

Is the first story building still standing?
The well in that compound has the cleanest water I

have ever seen.

Yes the First Story building is still standing
Re: Badagary Deep Sea Port: Sanwo-Olu Meets Stakeholders by oyatz(m): 4:47pm On Mar 02, 2022
Amojii:
FG should do the needful, to diversifies Nigerian infrastructures, Lagos already have a see port, building another one in badagry is like putting all your eggs in one basket...

project like this should be shifted to other parts of the country where there's an open sea, e.g Delta, Rivers or Akwa Ibom to service other parts of the country

Or else is a way of depriving the South East the comfort of easy shipping?

In this era of restructuring, start mounting pressure on the Governors of those States to build the Seaports in their States.
Re: Badagary Deep Sea Port: Sanwo-Olu Meets Stakeholders by aribisala0(m): 7:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
Amojii:
FG should do the needful, to diversifies Nigerian infrastructures, Lagos already have a see port, building another one in badagry is like putting all your eggs in one basket...

project like this should be shifted to other parts of the country where there's an open sea, e.g Delta, Rivers or Akwa Ibom to service other parts of the country

Or else is a way of depriving the South East the comfort of easy shipping?
Shifted why? The FG has approved ports in Bonny ,Warri and Ibom . Let the governors of those states go to work and find investors

The FG is not funding this. It just provided approval via NPA
Re: Badagary Deep Sea Port: Sanwo-Olu Meets Stakeholders by seeme2(f): 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
AngelicBeing:
EKO ONI BAJE tongue
Re: Badagary Deep Sea Port: Sanwo-Olu Meets Stakeholders by AngelicBeing: 12:07am On Jul 04, 2022
[quote author=seeme2 post=114396152][/quote] cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Releases List Of Polling-units For The Mock Accreditation On 4th February / President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) / Fayose Harbours Thugs In Government House Who Rob And Kidnap At Night – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.