Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

How Hitler Defeated The Entire Soviet Union (russia) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Hitler Defeated The Entire Soviet Union (russia) (4496 Views)

Lecturer Storms Bank With ‘ghana Must Go’ To Withdraw His Entire 8 Months Salary / The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU / ‘shameless’ Slay Queen Shows Off How She Defeated Her Lecturers During Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Hitler Defeated The Entire Soviet Union (russia) by ken6488(m): 8:44am On Mar 02, 2022
Same ussr that captured Berlin?
Re: How Hitler Defeated The Entire Soviet Union (russia) by erniok(m): 8:46am On Mar 02, 2022
Kingcalls:

But they were succeeding until they attacked Russia... the thing is that USA were also scared of Hitler that was y they dint want to get involved...they only did when they saw how the Russians were decimating tge German soldiers.... Hitlers biggest mistake was invading Russia...

If Hitler wanted to take over the world , he wud hv partnered Russia thats if stalin bought into the idea... his next stop wud hv been Asia and then the Middle East... Africa na moin moin ... then South America... North America and USA wud hv just surrendered b4 the battle
US was not afraid. After WW1, US govt told Europe to manage their affairs and that's why it was pearl harbour attack that brought US into the war because Japan was ally of the Nazis.

The Nazis would have probably won the Soviets if they had the supplies and reinforcements they needed.
Re: How Hitler Defeated The Entire Soviet Union (russia) by ken6488(m): 8:46am On Mar 02, 2022
franchasng:
Nobody is expecting Ukraine to win Russia. Neither is anybody saying Ukraine is winning so far but everybody is amazed at what Ukrainians are doing so far, dealing a great blow on well equipped Russian military. Have taken hundreds of Russian soldiers into captive, killed thousands already.

Ukraine before now doesn't have any globally recognized powerful military to start with. Ukraine doesn't have any national defense system which small countries like Israel have.

Ukraine decommissioned and handed over their nuclear weapons to Russia with a promise from Russia never to attack or confront Ukraine which Putin have severally broken since 2014.

The world is only amazed at the level of resistance Ukraine, an underdog nation is putting up against well prepared and well equipped Russian military that took several months to prepare for this sudden invasion.

Even Russian military are worried.

What this means is, it has exposed the myth about Russian military strength.

Aside missiles, wareplanes and tanks they have been rolling out against Ukraine, Russian troops are unable to defeat Ukrainian side in land combat which happens to be where the real fight is, and reason Putin is sending a convoy of land troops stretching over 6km to outnumber Ukrainian military so that the war can end soonest because Russia doesn't have the economy and capability to sustain this war beyond some weeks.
this type of your statement is the reason air strike has increased in Ukraine major cities

Putin has been holding back
Re: How Hitler Defeated The Entire Soviet Union (russia) by colestephan86: 8:48am On Mar 02, 2022
gistmega:
Russia is not as powerful as people feel she is. There is just not another mad man from another top Nuclear power country that has smoked the firewood under the pot to go ballistic.
Putin is not the only mad man in town. He is lucky that we are in the age of technology. The real men have had too many ladies sat on their thighs when giving them lap dances that they are too weak to even stand up.
Hitler was the real man of Steel. The man smoke enough powder in his life time than Putin will ever smoke. Only the Germans defeated the entire Soviet union and broke into the capital of Kiev. The only mistake Hitler made was to attack the UK at the same time. If he had faced only the soviet union, there wouldn't have been a name like Putin on the worlds stage.
Putin has not seen real war. He only heard of it and is fascinated by the historic tales. It always begins like this until the aces are played. He is not the only country with nukes.
People are only scared of the massacre of innocent lives not of Putin. He is going through late depression of loneliness as he ages.
I laugh , the op is naive , u say Russia isn't has powerful as we think.
The US could not belive their eyes when this people successfuly launched sputnik into orbit during the space race. The west felt the country wasn't developed enough to achieve such feat
Re: How Hitler Defeated The Entire Soviet Union (russia) by ken6488(m): 8:49am On Mar 02, 2022
idahme:

The guy u are quoting isn't ignorant.
@bolded who killed over 25 million Soviets during world war 2?

Even when Germany fought in different theatres and finally loss the war their casualty could not equate to that they inflicted on the Soviets.

Go check your history, Soviets had the highest casualty in world war two and it came from the Germans.
did USSR capture Berlin yes or no
Re: How Hitler Defeated The Entire Soviet Union (russia) by ken6488(m): 8:49am On Mar 02, 2022
idahme:

That guy is not ignorant, you guys are.

The battle of Stalingrad, the Soviets lost more men than the Germans, it can be safe to say that the Germans slaughtered soviets even if they could not go through.

The Soviets lost about 1.2million men whole the Germans lost 800 thousand men.

https://www.britannica.com/event/Battle-of-Stalingrad
but did they take Berlin?

1 Like

Re: How Hitler Defeated The Entire Soviet Union (russia) by ken6488(m): 8:50am On Mar 02, 2022
idahme:
For those saying OP is dumb, can you tell me why the Soviets lost over 25million men on the battle field and the Germans lost way below that even when they fought in different theatres.
did they take Berlin,?

1 Like

Re: How Hitler Defeated The Entire Soviet Union (russia) by ken6488(m): 8:51am On Mar 02, 2022
xeju:

Did Putin write a letter to Ukraine he wants to invade her?
Ukraine know fully a day like this will come

It was a matter of when

1 Like

Re: How Hitler Defeated The Entire Soviet Union (russia) by idahme(m): 8:52am On Mar 02, 2022
ken6488:
did USSR capture Berlin yes or no

What will yes or no closed question do to my assertions.
Re: How Hitler Defeated The Entire Soviet Union (russia) by ken6488(m): 8:54am On Mar 02, 2022
idahme:

What will yes or no closed question do to my assertions.
ussr took Berlin

Meaning USsr won

1 Like

Re: How Hitler Defeated The Entire Soviet Union (russia) by idahme(m): 8:56am On Mar 02, 2022
ken6488:
did they take Berlin,?

Already asserted that In my previous submission. That question is not available for debate .
Re: How Hitler Defeated The Entire Soviet Union (russia) by idahme(m): 9:08am On Mar 02, 2022
ken6488:
ussr took Berlin

Meaning USsr won

Winning the war was not a basis of my comments at all, it seems you weren't on same page with me.
Re: How Hitler Defeated The Entire Soviet Union (russia) by nairaman66(m): 9:12am On Mar 02, 2022
OnyeObodo:

Oga please sharap. The Germans invaded Russian territory and killed many people. Infact, they decimated leningrad and stalingrad which were key Russian cities. They were only 20 kilometres from Moscow before a terrible and biting winter stalled their movement and operations. That was when Russia pushed a counter offensive.

Please google Operation Barbarossa. Germany whooped Russia wella

But cities eventually fought back, heaping heavy losses on the German side! History Channel on DStv showed a piece of this war with video evidence!
Re: How Hitler Defeated The Entire Soviet Union (russia) by Kingcalls: 9:13am On Mar 02, 2022
erniok:

US was not afraid. After WW1, US govt told Europe to manage their affairs and that's why it was pearl harbour attack that brought US into the war because Japan was ally of the Nazis.

The Nazis would have probably won the Soviets if they had the supplies and reinforcements they needed.

War is not won just by weaponry ,but by tactics...
Re: How Hitler Defeated The Entire Soviet Union (russia) by smartolala(m): 9:19am On Mar 02, 2022
There is no gain saying in this,Putin will die unsung. Thomas Jefferson once said "The tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of the patriots and that of the tyrants because it is the natural manure.
Re: How Hitler Defeated The Entire Soviet Union (russia) by erniok(m): 9:20am On Mar 02, 2022
Kingcalls:

War is not won just by weaponry ,but by tactics...
No one is arguing this. Enemies tactical blunders also play in your favor not your tactics only.
Re: How Hitler Defeated The Entire Soviet Union (russia) by Lorex6: 9:24am On Mar 02, 2022
MissBKsouI:
for how long now?
It's almost running to weeks and Ukraine never turn ash?
Russia na overhype bro.
Gistmega said it all, Russia isn't as powerful as people feel she is

Russia is more powerful than people fell she is.
Re: How Hitler Defeated The Entire Soviet Union (russia) by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 02, 2022
idahme:

The argument wasn't tending to who won the war, but the person I quoted said the reason Soviets decimated the Germans at Stalingrad(meaning the Germans bled way more than the Soviet). Statistics proved he isn't saying the right thing because they lost more men. I had to drive home that point with links to it.

The Germans were decimated.

You said Germany defeated Russia which is a lie.

How does decimated mean that the Germans bled more or less?

The Russians could afford to lose more men than the Germans.

Comprehension isn't your strongest point, hope you have learnt some history and English lessons along the line. Hopefully you research topics before exposing your self next time.

1 Like

Re: How Hitler Defeated The Entire Soviet Union (russia) by OnyeObodo: 9:29am On Mar 02, 2022
Kingcalls:

U are the very dumb person here being proud of displaying ignorance and outright stupidity... what u are pointing out was part of the plan... sacrifice men to make them think they are conquering, let their troops get into the country fully and we surround them... that wa stalins smart plan... Russia was the only country that had German troops surrender... their soldiers were dying of starvation abd hyperthermia due to cold... they cudnt escape ... Field Marshall Friedrich Paulus had to surrender

What an idiotic way of reasoning. Smart plan? That killed over 2 million people?

May God never bring such smartness in my life. Even the stupid picture you attached clearly stated that Russians took 265,000 soldiers prisoners of war.

Now compare to 5.5 million soviet soldiers taken as prisoners of war of which 3.3 million were starved to death and the rest gassed!!! Even still, extra 1 million soviet jews were killed. And you call it smartness?

Ah! God almighty. Nairaland has been overrun by imbecciles and rettards.

Re: How Hitler Defeated The Entire Soviet Union (russia) by idahme(m): 9:36am On Mar 02, 2022
Kabongo1:

The Germans were decimated.

You said Germany defeated Russia which is a lie.

How does decimated mean that the Germans bled more or less?

The Russians could afford to lose more men than the Germans.

[b]Comprehension isn't your strongest point, [/b]hope you have learnt some history and English lessons along the line. Hopefully you research topics before exposing your self next time.

You did not read my post keenly to know the point I tried to make. No where did I mention the Germans won the war, if I did bring to my notice. My argument was to point at the military deaths of the Soviets to debunk that notion that the Germans were decimated at Stalingrad.

Someone said at the battle of Stalingrad the Soviets decimated the Germans but that's not true .

Winning the match against the Germans because of weather issues and other logistical problems doesn't mean they were decimated.

Records shows (link I provided in my earlier assertion) the Soviets lost 1.2million men at Stalingrad while the Germans lost 800 thousand men. These records does not corroborate the idea that the Germans were decimated at the battle of Stalingrad.

If I had seen the last bolded I won't have replied you because I don't reply people who go low to communicate. Peoe who are think they know are difficult to be taught. I wi allow this slide. Fortunately, already typed anyways.

If you can't get my assertion correctly, then there is nothing I can say anymore.
Re: How Hitler Defeated The Entire Soviet Union (russia) by gistmega: 9:37am On Mar 02, 2022
sputnik that lasted 3 weeks?
USSR lasted 3 months before the distracted Hitler got to the capital

colestephan86:

I laugh , the op is naive , u say Russia isn't has powerful as we think.
The US could not belive their eyes when this people successfuly launched sputnik into orbit during the space race. The west felt the country wasn't developed enough to achieve such feat
Re: How Hitler Defeated The Entire Soviet Union (russia) by Kingcalls: 9:37am On Mar 02, 2022
OnyeObodo:

Your parents will even think they have an intellingent son at this stage. What an idiotic way of reasoning. Smart plan? That killed over 2 million people?

May God never bring such smartness in my life. Even the stupid picture you attached clearly stated that Russians took

Thats y u have generations of dullness in ur family... u definitely don't know what is called collateral damage in war...

U are not capable of being intelligent, in other words , ur brain for fit carry am... u are not equipped to be intelligent, so how wud u know when a smart analysis is in front of u ??
Re: How Hitler Defeated The Entire Soviet Union (russia) by Kingcalls: 9:38am On Mar 02, 2022
erniok:

No one is arguing this. Enemies tactical blunders also play in your favor not your tactics only.

Whether its enemy or by ur generals...it still ends with tactics ... it happens alot in football...
Re: How Hitler Defeated The Entire Soviet Union (russia) by OnyeObodo: 9:43am On Mar 02, 2022
Kingcalls:

Thats y u have generations of dullness in ur family... u definitely don't know what is called collateral damage in war...

U are not capable of being intelligent, in other words , ur brain for fit carry am... u are not equipped to be intelligent, so how wud u know when a smart analysis is in front of u ??

U are a small boy. When you are done with secondary education, go and argue with your ancestors. Not me.

N.B

May God never bring such your smartness in my life. Even the stupid picture you attached clearly stated that Russians took 265,000 soldiers prisoners of war.

Now compare to 5.5 million soviet soldiers taken as prisoners of war of which 3.3 million were starved to death and the rest gassed!!! Even still, extra 1 million soviet jews were killed. And you call it smartness?

Re: How Hitler Defeated The Entire Soviet Union (russia) by Kingcalls: 9:44am On Mar 02, 2022
OnyeObodo:

What an idiotic way of reasoning. Smart plan? That killed over 2 million people?

May God never bring such smartness in my life. Even the stupid picture you attached clearly stated that Russians took 265,000 soldiers prisoners of war.

Look at an imbecillle that doesn't even know he is one grin grin..thats the worst part if it... when a fool doesn't even know he is a fool... u are walking around heads high smiling with shit on ur ass smelling everywhere, with people covering their nose ,running away from u and u are proud thinking they are scared of u... ur mumu ended in part1 and has no plans for part2 ...

Still displaying stupidity as I said earlier on... morons are all over NL and u are a strong member of the moronic association of NL ... 3.3m Russians died and 1m Germans died , so that automatically means Germany won the war grin grin grin....some parents and community do have them grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Hitler Defeated The Entire Soviet Union (russia) by colestephan86: 9:48am On Mar 02, 2022
gistmega:
sputnik that lasted 3 weeks?
USSR lasted 3 months before the distracted Hitler got to the capital

3 weeks is 504hrs friend.
How many countries had successfully launched an object into space as at that time , talk more of spending 504 hrs in space
Re: How Hitler Defeated The Entire Soviet Union (russia) by OnyeObodo: 9:50am On Mar 02, 2022
Kingcalls:

3.3m Russians died and 1m Germans died , so that automatically means Germany won the war grin grin grin....some parents and community do have them grin grin

Its obvious a Nurse dropped you on your head at childbirth. You narrowly escaped retardation but not imbeccility.

Reason you are incapable of 21st century knowledge and wisdom.

N.B to confirm your imbeccility Status.

Use your index finger to touch the left backside of your skull. Is it soft? No need for further discussions.
Re: How Hitler Defeated The Entire Soviet Union (russia) by Oduduwa707: 10:06am On Mar 02, 2022
OP is indeed ignorant!

Germany NEVER defeated the USSR, they ONLY invaded and were brutally CRUSHED! angry

STOP living in fantasy and face reality! angry

1 Like

Re: How Hitler Defeated The Entire Soviet Union (russia) by Kingcalls: 10:07am On Mar 02, 2022
OnyeObodo:

Its obvious a Nurse dropped you on your head at childbirth. You narrowly escaped retardation but not imbeccility.

Reason you are incapable of 21st century knowledge and wisdom.

N.B to confirm your imbeccility Status.

Use your index finger to touch the left backside of your skull. Is it soft? No need for further discussions.

As its been discovered that ubareca re.tard ... I'm done responding to u....it cud b infectious... go argue with ur level
Re: How Hitler Defeated The Entire Soviet Union (russia) by engrchykae(m): 10:33am On Mar 02, 2022
gistmega:
Oga, did you read in the history book that Hitler broke into the capital or not? Why are you talking like this? Did they fight for 3 months or not? did he prevail into Kiev or not? Did he attach the British or not?
Did you know how many forces Hitler confronted at the same time?
western Europe was easy for Hitler with his blitzkrieg but the Russian venture (operation Barbarossa)was his undoing.
Russia is a no go area for conquerors.
Ask Napoleon Bonaparte.
Ask the Mongols.
Russia
India
Ethiopia
Afghanistan
Are the graveyard of empires.

2 Likes

Re: How Hitler Defeated The Entire Soviet Union (russia) by Jeferious: 10:44am On Mar 02, 2022
erniok:

Stalin ignored warning from the west about the attack and paid dearly for it. In hindsight, Nazi Germany could have won. They had the best European airfoce and tanks. Remember, the Soviets pushed them back in winter of 1941 and in summer of 1942, they took back most of the lost grounds. What help the world then was US involvement all thanks to Japan. Fighting on so many fronts weakened the German army.
Finally sha. They fought on too many fronts. Those Nazis were machines. Nobody can fight on all those fronts and come out victorious, not even the United States.

I retract my previous statement. The Nazis were the best fighting force in the whole world at the time. The Red Army was just the largest
Re: How Hitler Defeated The Entire Soviet Union (russia) by Thermodynamics(m): 10:53am On Mar 02, 2022
If Hitler has won, he would have turned the entire Africa to a farm with Africans farming on it to fee the whole world. De there de call Hitler man of steel, person when for use your black mama and papa and thus you as slaves of to say he win the second world war, when I see black people praising these white war lord I just shake my head, you think they care about you? Most of these white war lords will use blacks as slaves if they ever conquer the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ansu Second Choice Post Ume To Be Out Soon. / Oldest Local Government In Nigeria: Akoko-edo / Futa Admission 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.