Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,386 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

How Hitler Defeated The Entire Soviet Union (russia) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Hitler Defeated The Entire Soviet Union (russia) (4520 Views)

Lecturer Storms Bank With ‘ghana Must Go’ To Withdraw His Entire 8 Months Salary / The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU / ‘shameless’ Slay Queen Shows Off How She Defeated Her Lecturers During Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Hitler Defeated The Entire Soviet Union (russia) by NGOJOBMAG: 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2022
Get the Latest Nigeria Humanitarian jobs, Non Profit Organizations/NGO jobs, vacancies and career information at NGOJOBMAG.COM

ASSISTANT PROGRAM OFFICER AT RECONNECT HEALTH DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVE
https://ngojobmag.com/assistant-program-officer-at-reconnect-health-development-initiative/

ELECTORAL TECHNOLOGY AND INTEGRITY ADVISOR AT THE INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION FOR ELECTORAL SYSTEMS
https://ngojobmag.com/electoral-technology-and-integrity-advisor-at-the-international-foundation-for-electoral-systems/

FINANCE OFFICER AT IDMIBOK INTERNATIONAL
https://ngojobmag.com/finance-officer-at-idmibok-international/

NURSING TEAM SUPERVISOR (I) AT MEDECINS SANS FRONTIERES (MSF)
https://ngojobmag.com/nursing-team-supervisor-i-at-medecins-sans-frontieres-msf/

PROJECT COORDINATOR ASSISTANT (I) AT MEDECINS SANS FRONTIERES (MSF)
https://ngojobmag.com/project-coordinator-assistant-i-at-medecins-sans-frontieres-msf/

DATA COLLECTOR AT YOUTH EMPOWERMENT AND DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVE (YEDI) – LAGOS & KANO
https://ngojobmag.com/data-collector-at-youth-empowerment-and-development-initiative-yedi-lagos-kano/

DIRECTOR, FINANCE IN ABUJA, NIGERIA AT CREATIVE ASSOCIATES INTERNATIONAL
https://ngojobmag.com/director-finance-in-abuja-nigeria-at-creative-associates-international/

SIGN LANGUAGE INTERPRETERS AT PALLADIUM GROUP (2 OPENINGS)
https://ngojobmag.com/sign-language-interpreters-at-palladium-group-2-openings/

CHECK NGOJOBMAG.COM FORE MORE
Re: How Hitler Defeated The Entire Soviet Union (russia) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 02, 2022
Kabongo1:

Ignorance is bliss. There are so many books you can read up about WWII...

Please read up about the war and how the Russians decimated Germany when attacked and how they invaded Germany and paved the way for American soldiers to join them.

Imagine in this age of readily available materials to read up on any subject.

the Russians didn't make any way for the u.s to enter Europe. Soviets signed non aggression pact with hitler.. Molotov/ribentropp pact. So soviets looked the other way when Hitler invaded and took over France, Netherlands, Poland, Belgium and practically all major states of europe, remaining only england, which was repeatedly bombed and yet to be attacked Russia. When Russia was invaded on 1943, kharkov and of course, Stalingrad, (the battle of Stalingrad) house to house, street to street, room to room, hand to hand brutal fighting, this was when Stalin fought back. U.s declared operation overlord on June 6 1944. Through Normandy on France, and within days spread over Europe, and within weeks , took back all western European states, while Russia fought primarily to drive Nazis out of Russia. Then with the weakining of Nazis from western states, and Russia fighting from east . they fought till u.s and Russia met in Germany, splitting it into west and east respectively. I suggest you verify *operation overlord* its d greatest military mobilization in d history of man. Over 4 million men under the command of Dwight Eisenhower and cliff Montgomery on June 6 1944 a.k.a operation d-day.if not for u.s forget it. Read Molotov/Ribbentrop pact. And blitzkerig
Re: How Hitler Defeated The Entire Soviet Union (russia) by sean079: 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2022
engrchykae:
western Europe was easy for Hitler with his blitzkrieg but the Russian venture (operation Barbarossa)was his undoing.
Russia is a no go area for conquerors.
Ask Napoleon Bonaparte.
Ask the Mongols.
Russia
India
Ethiopia
Afghanistan
Are the graveyard of empires.

Noo ooohhh, only Mongol has been able to invade Russia and dominate them completely for many generations. Its call Tartars yoke. That was because then Russia were defending against Mongol as individual principalities
Re: How Hitler Defeated The Entire Soviet Union (russia) by engrchykae(m): 7:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
sean079:

Noo ooohhh, only Mongol has been able to invade Russia and dominate them completely for many generations. Its call Tartars yoke. That was because then Russia were defending against Mongol as individual principalities
Genghis Khan and Tamerlane really dealt with Russia.
Re: How Hitler Defeated The Entire Soviet Union (russia) by gistmega: 11:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
Bro, Russia or the soviets were playgrounds for top guns like alexander the great. The Grecian and Roman empire even at the time of Christ use the soviets as a toy showroom. Do not mention Napoleon as a reference. He was a failure andche is even used to mock the French.
I am using a next door neigbour Germany as a reference. why are you deflecting from the Nazis?
engrchykae:
western Europe was easy for Hitler with his blitzkrieg but the Russian venture (operation Barbarossa)was his undoing.
Russia is a no go area for conquerors.
Ask Napoleon Bonaparte.
Ask the Mongols.
Russia
India
Ethiopia
Afghanistan
Are the graveyard of empires.
excuse my typos, I am experience an earthquake right now haha
Re: How Hitler Defeated The Entire Soviet Union (russia) by gistmega: 11:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
sending matter to space does not count as heroic feat that one should get the golden crown for. if India does it, will it make her a superpower?
colestephan86:

3 weeks is 504hrs friend.
How many countries had successfully launched an object into space as at that time , talk more of spending 504 hrs in space
Re: How Hitler Defeated The Entire Soviet Union (russia) by sean079: 11:46pm On Mar 02, 2022
gistmega:
Bro, Russia or the soviets were playgrounds for top guns like alexander the great. The Grecian and Roman empire even at the time of Christ use the soviets as a toy showroom. Do not mention Napoleon as a reference. He was a failure andche is even used to mock the French.
I am using a next door neigbour Germany as a reference. why are you deflecting from the Nazis? stop overhyping russia as if russia has lasted more than 150 years or more than any top gun around. This russia today is a seed of the fruit of the USSR. before russia, The UK and the french had dominated most of europe. the reason why they teamed up was to resist the big boys in europe. the ussr was an amalgamation of nations like Ukraine and the rest. they were never a part of russia. they united to stop the french and the british. from conquering. after dissolution of the ussr, russia took every damn essential weapon from other states because stalin had assassinated almost every potential threat and built russia as a force against other member states. so lithuaia kazakh or ukraine had no courageous man of influence by the time the ussr was disolved in 1991.
russia today had reinforcement from Ukraine, lithuania, and many other states that made up the ussr by the time napoleon attacked. So to put it simple, only France faced a coalition of forced called the ussr. do not brag that russia defeated France. No way! go back to school and read up. it was actually an assemblage of forces called the ussr. it is like russia single handedly fighting NATO today. figure that. They have never been that powerful. that is why Putin is fighting for those guys to stay closer cos he knows his weakness.
so every essential military
excuse my typos, I am experience an earthquake right now haha

It was booty from 2nd world war that made Russia what she is today cos they stole almost everything from germany including decoupling a whole factory and transfer complete setup to Russia. Germany was highly advanced state, first to developed Atomic bomb even before USA so many great scientific german Works were stole by russia
Re: How Hitler Defeated The Entire Soviet Union (russia) by gistmega: 11:58pm On Mar 02, 2022
Exactly.
Russians stole everything essential and moved to Moscow.
sean079:

It was booty from 2nd world war that made Russia what she is today cos they stole almost everything from germany including decoupling a whole factory and transfer complete setup to Russia. Germany was highly advanced state, first to developed Atomic bomb even before USA so many great scientific german Works were stole by russia

1 Like

Re: How Hitler Defeated The Entire Soviet Union (russia) by sean079: 12:28am On Mar 03, 2022
gistmega:
Exactly.
Russians stole everything essential and moved to Moscow.

Harsh Winters has been saving grace of the russian army. If not for that unique Winter during that year, germany would have overrun russia. Same happen during Sweden invasion of russia, also during Napoleon war
Re: How Hitler Defeated The Entire Soviet Union (russia) by gistmega: 5:16am On Mar 03, 2022
Good point. So, essentially it is not the Russian military but the climatic condition.
Look at the war between Russia for instance. They penetrated the Kiev. If not for the two-front war strategy, they would either have taken down the UK or the soviets had they faced just one opponent. And, Russia was a coalition of nations at the time, the USSR but Hitler went in and did such immense damage.
sean079:

Harsh Winters has been saving grace of the russian army. If not for that unique Winter during that year, germany would have overrun russia. Same happen during Sweden invasion of russia, also during Napoleon war

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNIUYO 2016/2017 Admission Thread For Guard And Info. / Waec Gce Technical Drawing Past Questions and answers. / As A U.I Student,how Can I Check My 100l Results On The Net?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.