Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Please I Need Directions - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Need Directions (681 Views)

Please I Need Directions To Tarkwa Bay Beach From Oshodi[lagos]. / Please I Need Directions To Tarkwa Bay Beach From Ikotun / Need Directions From Festac Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Directions by blovesther(f): 8:49pm On Mar 01, 2022
If someone receive a contract from a company in Germany to work there, what are the things to do here in Nigeria in order not to delay the process/time of travelling
Re: Please I Need Directions by blovesther(f): 10:54pm On Aug 10, 2023
blovesther:
If someone receive a contract from a company in Germany to work there, what are the things to do here in Nigeria in order not to delay the process/time of travelling
My husband has finally gotten the contract from a company in Germany.
My brother helped him get the job over there and the contract letter was sent to him to resume 1st of September which is very close.
Please house, how can we make this happen for him not to miss this date.
He already has his passport.

This is the letter
Employment contract (without collective bargaining)

Between hereinafter referred to as "employer - and

Mr: Godwin

Resident:

Date of birth:

Place of birth:

Nationality: Nigerian

Tax ID No.:

SV no.:

- hereinafter referred to as "employee" -

The following employment contract is concluded:

§ 1 Start of the employment relationship

The employment relationship begins on 01.09.2023

§ 2 Probationary period

The employment relationship is concluded for an indefinite period. The first six months are considered a probationary period. During the probationary period, the employment relationship can be terminated on both sides with a notice period of two weeks.

§ 3 Activity

The employee is hired as a construction manager

And above all engaged in the following work: coordination

-Instruction of standardised prefabricated components and all associated work.

He also undertakes to carry out other work - also in another place - that corresponds to his previous knowledge and skills. This applies as far as this is reasonable when weighing the interests of the employer and the employee and not with a

Wage reduction is associated.

§ 4 Labour remuneration

The employee receives an hourly wage of 15

Euro.

Insofar as an additional payment is granted by the employer, it is a voluntary benefit. Even the repeated unconditional payment does not establish a legal claim to the granting of benefits for the future. A claim to benefits does not exist for periods in which the employment relationship is suspended and there is no entitlement to remuneration. This applies in particular to parental leave, military and civilian service and unpaid leave. The prerequisite for granting a bonus is always that the employment relationship is neither terminated nor terminated on the day of payment. Page 1
[8/5, 10:45 PM] My brother 3: 5 working hours

The regular weekly working time is 40 hours. The beginning and end of the daily working hours depend on the company classification.

§ 6 Vacation

The employee is entitled to a statutory minimum leave of currently 24

Working days in the calendar year - starting from a five-day week.

In the event of departure in the second half of the year, the holiday entitlement will be doubled, although the reduction will only take place to the extent that this does not comply with the legally prescribed

Minimum leave is exceeded.

Upon termination of the employment relationship, remaining holiday entitlements must be reduced within the notice period, as far as this is possible.

The legal treatment of the leave is also based on the legal

Regulations.

§ 7 Illness

If the employee is unable to work as a result of illness through no fault of his own, he is entitled to continued payment of the work remuneration for a period of six weeks in accordance with the statutory provisions. The prevention of work must be notified to the employer immediately. If the incapacity for work lasts longer than three calendar days, the employee must present a medical certificate of existence and its expected duration no later than the working day following the third calendar day. This obligation to provide proof also applies after the end of the six weeks. The employer is entitled to request the presentation of the certificate of incapacity for work earlier.

§ 8 Duty of confidentiality

The employee undertakes to maintain secrecy about all company and business secrets during the duration of the employment relationship and also after leaving.

For each case of violation of this obligation, he undertakes to pay a contractual penalty in the amount of a gross monthly remuneration. The employer reserves the right to assert further damage.

§ 9 Secondary activity

Any paid or secondary employment affecting the employment relationship is only permitted with the consent of the employer.

§ 10 Contractual penalty

In the event that he does not enter into the employment relationship in accordance with the contract or terminates the employment relationship in breach of contract, the employee undertakes to pay the employer a contractual penalty in the amount of half a gross monthly remuneration for a breach of contract until the end of the probationary period and a gross monthly remuneration after the end of the probationary period.

The employer's right to assert further claims for damages remains unaffected.

During service and in the exercise of operational concerns, any consumption of alcohol is prohibited. During working hours and at the beginning of work, alcoholisation, page 2
[8/5, 10:45 PM] My brother 3: So also and especially the residual alcohol is not more than 0.0 per mille. The same applies to any journey with a company vehicle. Failure to comply with this regulation can lead to termination without notice as well as to a contractual penalty in the amount of the fixed remuneration applicable to the period of notice (cf. § 4 of this employment contract), but a maximum of a gross monthly salary.

All the above regulations apply mutatis mutandis to drugs, medicines or comparable substances that can affect the employee's ability to work.

§ 11 Termination

After the end of the trial period, the notice period is four weeks to the 15th or end of a calendar month. Any legal extension of the notice period in favour of the employee applies in the same way in favour of the employer. The termination must be in writing. Before the start of the employment relationship, termination is excluded.

The employer is entitled to release the employee until the termination of the employment relationship. The exemption takes place taking into account the holiday entitlements to which the employee may still be entitled as well as any credit on the working time account. During the period of leave, the employee must have earnings earned by using his labour credited against the entitlement to remuneration vis-à-vis the employer.

The employment relationship ends at the latest at the end of the month in which the employee has reached the statutory retirement age.

§ 12 Note on the reporting obligation in the event of unemployment

The employer points out to the employee that in the event of termination of the employment relationship, he must register with the responsible employment agency no later than three months before the end of the employment relationship.

If this notification is omitted or delayed, there may be disadvantages when receiving unemployment benefits.

§ 13 Expition/exclusion periods

All claims arising from the employment relationship expire if they are not asserted in writing against the contractual partner within an exclusion period of three months after their due date and are sued within a further three months in the event of rejection by the contractual partner. This does not affect claims based on actions due to intent or gross negligence.

The exclusion period does not apply to an employee's entitlement to the statutory minimum wage. On the other hand, the employee's remuneration claims exceeding the minimum wage are subject to the agreed exclusion period.

§ 14 Contract changes and ancillary agreements

The pure one-sided behaviour of the employer does not give rise to any contractual legal claims for the employee, unless there is a written consensual amendment to the contract (exclusion of the operational exercise).

Should individual provisions of this contract be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the rest of the contract.

Page 3
[8/5, 10:46 PM] My brother 3: The employee undertakes to notify the employer immediately of changes in personal circumstances such as marital status, number of children and address.

Ancillary agreements and changes to the contract require, in order to be legally effective, the

Written form.

§ 16 Data collection, processing, use

As part of this employment relationship, the employer collects, stores or otherwise processes and uses personal data. This serves the establishment, termination and implementation of the employment relationship, in particular the wage and salary booking as well as the personnel administration. For the aforementioned purposes, the data can also be transmitted to third parties (tax consultants, etc.). The employee hereby consents to the collection, processing and use as well as the transfer of his personal data within the framework described above.

Signature, labour

Employee signature
Re: Please I Need Directions by blovesther(f): 10:56pm On Aug 10, 2023
The letter was actually sent in dutch language but this is what we got after translating it
Re: Please I Need Directions by Iblessed09: 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2023
blovesther:
The letter was actually sent in dutch language but this is what we got after translating it

Good day
Please did your husband book under skilled immigration category or work Visa ?
Has he gotten a response from them?
I am in same situation now, I can see skilled waiting period is 3weeks while work Visa is over 1year.
Kindly respond thanks.
Re: Please I Need Directions by blovesther(f): 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
Iblessed09:

Good day
Please did your husband book under skilled immigration category or work Visa ?
Has he gotten a response from them?
I am in same situation now, I can see skilled waiting period is 3weeks while work Visa is over 1year.
Kindly respond thanks.
he booked under skilled and got response from them within 3weeks.
Re: Please I Need Directions by Iblessed09: 11:30pm On Oct 04, 2023
blovesther:
he booked under skilled and got response from them within 3weeks.

Ok was he interviewed at the embassy? And has he gotten a response from them yet.
Thanks for your response.
Re: Please I Need Directions by blovesther(f): 11:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
Iblessed09:

Ok was he interviewed at the embassy? And has he gotten a response from them yet.
his document wasn't complete (no pre approval) so he wasn't interviewed.
We have applied for the pre approval in Germany hoping to get a reply from them before he can book another appointment here
Re: Please I Need Directions by Iblessed09: 6:19am On Oct 06, 2023
blovesther:
We have applied for the pre approval in Germany hoping to get a reply from them before he can book another appointment here

Alright, I pray it gets approved.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Directions by Iblessed09: 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2023
Iblessed09:

Alright, I pray it gets approved.

Good evening,
I sent you a PM
Re: Please I Need Directions by Iblessed09: 11:41am On Oct 16, 2023
blovesther:

Good morning,
Please how do I contact you if you might be of help on the procedure in getting a pre approval. My email is iblessed09@ yahoo.com
Re: Please I Need Directions by blovesther(f): 6:43pm On Oct 19, 2023
Iblessed09:

Good morning,
Please how do I contact you if you might be of help on the procedure in getting a pre approval. My email is iblessed09@ yahoo.com
Let's wait till they give us reply first before we know how to be of help to you
Re: Please I Need Directions by Iblessed09: 5:09am On Oct 21, 2023
blovesther:
Let's wait till they give us reply first before we know how to be of help to you

Ok thanks

(1) (Reply)

The Nigeria Travel Protocol That Took Effect Today / Uk Visa Appointments / See Omoo Spring Water, Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.