Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Please I Need Directions To Tarkwa Bay Beach From Oshodi[lagos]. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Need Directions To Tarkwa Bay Beach From Oshodi[lagos]. (2970 Views)

Tarkwa Bay Beach Island In Lagos (Photos) / A Day At Tarkwa Bay Beach / Tarkwa Bay Island In 2018 – Shocking Story Of An Amazing Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Directions To Tarkwa Bay Beach From Oshodi[lagos]. by Olly234: 1:08am On Jan 07, 2022
Where and where should I go from oshodi to get to Tarkwa Bay Beach....??
Re: Please I Need Directions To Tarkwa Bay Beach From Oshodi[lagos]. by Totilopussylick(m): 1:17am On Jan 07, 2022
Enter bus going to ikeja
Re: Please I Need Directions To Tarkwa Bay Beach From Oshodi[lagos]. by Dreytonisback(m): 1:39am On Jan 07, 2022
Take Uber
Re: Please I Need Directions To Tarkwa Bay Beach From Oshodi[lagos]. by Ilefoaye(m): 1:41am On Jan 07, 2022
Olly234:
Where and where should I go from oshodi to get to Tarkwa Bay Beach....??
from oshodi enter CMS, from CMS u go see ferry ⛴ to Tarkwa Bay Beach

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Directions To Tarkwa Bay Beach From Oshodi[lagos]. by matrix199(m): 1:44am On Jan 07, 2022
Take a bus from Oshodi to Mile 2. From Mile 2, take another bus to Satellite town. Alight at any b/stop in Satellite town. Ask anyone there to direct you to Takwa Bay. He'll show you where to take a bike to the lagoon shore where you'll board a boat to Takwa Bay island. Don't ever consider swimming in that sea. And I hope you're not going there because of a girl. I almost drowned in that sea 22years ago.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Directions To Tarkwa Bay Beach From Oshodi[lagos]. by Olly234: 6:42am On Jan 07, 2022
Ilefoaye:
from oshodi enter CMS, from CMS u go see ferry ⛴ to Tarkwa Bay Beach
How much do you estimate everything will cost?
Re: Please I Need Directions To Tarkwa Bay Beach From Oshodi[lagos]. by Olly234: 6:43am On Jan 07, 2022
matrix199:
Take a bus from Oshodi to Mile 2. From Mile 2, take another bus to Satellite town. Alight at any b/stop in Satellite town. Ask anyone there to direct you to Takwa Bay. He'll show you where to take a bike to the lagoon shore where you'll board a boat to Takwa Bay island. Don't ever consider swimming in that sea. And I hope you're not going there because of a girl. I almost drowned in that sea 22years ago.
Thanks...
Re: Please I Need Directions To Tarkwa Bay Beach From Oshodi[lagos]. by Lisaint(m): 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2022
matrix199:
Don't ever consider swimming in that sea. And I hope you're not going there because of a girl. I almost drowned in that sea 22years ago.

Chief
Shey na girl wan make you drown ni
Re: Please I Need Directions To Tarkwa Bay Beach From Oshodi[lagos]. by Shadow2700: 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2022
Olly243.

Do you still need the contact for the SC?

(1) (Reply)

Alternative Hangouts In Lagos (Apart From The Palms And Silverbird) / Netherlands-appointment For Interview / Any Expert To Help My Fiancée Secure Uk Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.