Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,366 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Konga Has Refused To Refund Me Ooo!!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Konga Has Refused To Refund Me Ooo!!!! (734 Views)

Amrepairguru Refund Me My 20k / Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!! / Jumia Are Fraudsters. They Refused To Refund My Money Since August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Konga Has Refused To Refund Me Ooo!!!! by Newman20(m): 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
Hello Nairalanders.

In my previous post I told you how I bought a cloned samsung s8 from Konga. I contacted their customer care and informed them of the defective phone and they promised to give me a refund in 5 working days. The phone was sent back to them on 18th February 2022 and till today they have refused to give me a refund.

Attached below is a screenshot of the message they sent me

1 Share

Re: Konga Has Refused To Refund Me Ooo!!!! by Enskynelson(m): 9:07pm On Mar 01, 2022
More reason I do PAY ON DELIVERY. I hope they eventually pay you. I think they will.

2 Likes

Re: Konga Has Refused To Refund Me Ooo!!!! by Newman20(m): 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
Enskynelson:
More reason I do PAY ON DELIVERY. I hope they eventually pay you. I think they will.

Thank you. cry I wish I had known Konga allowed cloned phones on their site before buying. cry
Re: Konga Has Refused To Refund Me Ooo!!!! by Enskynelson(m): 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2022
Newman20:

Thank you. cry I wish I had known Konga allowed cloned phones on their site before buying. cry
Is that seller still active on Konga? By now, the seller should be suspended already unless they are not serious.
Re: Konga Has Refused To Refund Me Ooo!!!! by Newman20(m): 10:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
Enskynelson:

Is that seller still active on Konga? By now, the seller should be suspended already unless they are not serious.

My business isn't with the seller as it was Konga who sent the message that they'd refund me.

(1) (Reply)

Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G Unboxing Video [nigeria] / Need Info On How I Can Buy Used Laptops And Phones On Ebay / Please Suggest A Good Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.