Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin (3094 Views)

Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu / Angry Nigerian Blast Lai Muhammad Over N3.5million E-lzakzakky Feeding (video) / Thousands Of Tricycle Operators Hold Rally In Support Of Buhari In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin by peteregwu(m): 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2022
Ukrainian woman married to a Nigerian blast those in support of Putin

I really tried to stay away from reading comments on social media concerning war in my country Ukraine. But unfortunately, I made that mistake today and some comments just made me sick and touched me to the bone. I was surprised how many people (I will not call the name of the country) making joke of this war and some even supporting Putin's actions. Let me explain you something.....Ukrainians are peaceful people, who LOVE their FREEDOM!!! For centuries Moscow (Capital of Russia, incase you don't know) has been suppressing Ukrainian people, destroying our culture, not allowing us to speak our language. In 1991, Soviet Union fall apart and we declared our Independence from Moscow. We became Independent Country. But 8 years ago, Putin decided that he doesn't want us to have close relationship with Europe but continue to be clinging to Russia. So he made up a lies that Russian speaking population in Ukraine are being oppressed. So he occupied Crimea, Donetsk and Luhansk regions. I am one of those Russian speaking Ukrainian citizens, and no one ever oppressed us or made us slaves because we spoke Russian. Six days ago Putin began war on my land, his army is firing missiles on civilian objects, destroying schools, hospitals, kindergartens and people's houses. Men, women and children are dying...People are sleeping in the bunkers because of airstrike... Children has to be delivered in the bunkers (one baby is Nigerian) ISU patients has to be transfer to the bunkers. And all these just because of 1 mad man with big Ego, who decided that he has to become world power. And after all these, someone who doesn't know the truth about the whole situation, going to start writing trash on social media. And don't tell me that it is because Putin doesn't want NATO to be next to him. If he was a peaceful, normal human being with healthy mind, he would not care if there is NATO or not near Russia. But he is an Agressor !!! And if you support him, you are an accomplice to that aggression. And when someone start making jokes about President Zelenski, its just angry me. This man who had no political background before proved to the whole world that he is a great leader who are able to lead Ukraine during this trial time. Ask yourself, if what is happening in Ukraine, happen in your country, will your President be as strong Leader as my own? Will he stand shoulder to shoulder with your people and make sure that country will have victory I am proud to be Ukrainian, and even though I am not in Ukraine right now and can't pick up the weapon to fight for my country, least I can do is to try to open eyes of some people who so blindly believe Putin propaganda. If you are my connection and if you still believe that what Putin does is OK, please disconnect yourself from me. Thank you and God bless you. Thank you to those who sincerely praying for my country. �

From Lana Svitlana

e Coach and Business consultant at C21FG

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin by bolanto24(m): 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2022
Don't mind Nigerians, some of us are so gullible and evil.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin by SUPERPACK: 10:01pm On Mar 01, 2022
Who cares. Take the armoured tank below, use it and defend your country, what a man can do a woman can do better.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin by habsydiamond(m): 10:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
One man's foolishness has caused the death of many and still he is not backing down yet. War destroys infrastructure, peace and unity built for thousands of years in one day.

4 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin by Proudlyomonna: 10:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Who cares. Take the armoured tank below, use it and defend your country, what a man can do a woman can do better.

Better no let my beautiful Nija babes catch you using this line in a situation like dis oo�
The least they will help you do is to cook and fill your belle with enough fufu to have strength to fight oo.
If na to carry gun you are O Y O.

Re: Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin by haffaze777(m): 10:41pm On Mar 01, 2022
I support neither Ukraine nor Russia,they should settle their issue amicably without disturbing us in Africa with their useless noise

6 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin by GodHatesBigots(m): 10:43pm On Mar 01, 2022
Those supporting Pootin are either head slammers or IPOB. Very deluded people.
Re: Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin by ThEGodFaThEr124: 10:44pm On Mar 01, 2022
SUPERPACK:
You're a big fool for uttering such utterances. Putin and Russians are bombing and killing innocent Ukranian people and their children just for the fact that Ukraine, a sovereign state has decided to join NATO. If you continue like being stupid like This, then may Bororo Fulani herdsmen locate you and your entire household. Amin....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin by NwaNimo1(m): 10:50pm On Mar 01, 2022

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin by GodHatesBigots(m): 10:52pm On Mar 01, 2022
NwaNimo1:
She needs disciplining.....

[img]https://media1./images/dd6714bf13414e795a115f6b9d76e963/tenor.gif?itemid=18076076[/img]

She speaks facts . Many Nairalander lack knowledge of world history.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin by OBALOLA55(m): 10:56pm On Mar 01, 2022
cool

MY RADICAL JIHADISTS BRETHREN ARE THE ONE SUPPORTING PRESIDIOT PUTTING.

THEIR SOLE REASON IS THAT UKRAINE, A CHRISTIAN COUNTRY SHOULD HAVE A TASTE OF WHAT GAZZA PEOPLE ARE GOING THROUGH FOR YEARS

EXAMPLES OF THESE ONLINE JIHADISTS ARE

IVOLT

LOVENORTH

ARREWA

DUBAILANDLORD

SEUNLAYI

DOGGONEDOGG

SARKINYARKI

XXXXTENTACION

COMPLEXBOSS12

RUGARIA

QUELME

PROFAMABEN

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin by Onepeople: 11:03pm On Mar 01, 2022
GodHatesBigots:
ipob stand on this is seriously confusing to me i swear, you claimed to be fighting for justice and freedom in the same vain stand against country that want that same thing you are fighting for ,how can you support Putin and hate Buhari? As an igboman some time i am confused as per what do ipob actually want.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin by Jostoman: 11:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
habsydiamond:
One man's foolishness has caused the death of many and still he is not backing down yet. War destroys infrastructure, peace and unity built for thousands of years in one day.
get out evil supporters club
Re: Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin by SarkinYarki: 11:18pm On Mar 01, 2022
Abeg Getat
Re: Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin by flokii: 11:22pm On Mar 01, 2022
NATO being close to Russia (a world power in her own right) is a threat to Russians considering the fact that they are not involved with NATO.. in my opinion, the Ukrainians should reconsider their stand and allow peace to reign in the region.
Ukraine obviously can't win Russia in war and most European countries won't hit Russia for the singular fact that Russia supplies most if not all of their gas and to some extent oil, plus the many satanic, hypersonic, supersonic etc. missles they have stockpiled over ther years.

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin by Rugaria: 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2022
OBALOLA55:
cool

THEIR SOLE REASON IS THAT UKRAINE, A CHRISTIAN COUNTRY SHOULD HAVE A TASTE OF WHAT GAZZA PEOPLE ARE GOING THROUGH FOR YEARS

IVOLT

LOVENORTH

ARREWA

DUBAILANDLORD

SEUNLAYI

DOGGONEDOGG

SARKINYARKI

XXXXTENTACION

COMPLEXBOSS12

RUGARIA

QUELME

PROFAMABEN

Is Ukraine a Christian country? Most Soviet ex Republics are not that religious..
Btw, I'm a staunch christian..

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin by XXXXTENTACION: 11:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
OBALOLA55:
cool

IVOLT

LOVENORTH

ARREWA

DUBAILANDLORD

SEUNLAYI

DOGGONEDOGG

SARKINYARKI

XXXXTENTACION

COMPLEXBOSS12

RUGARIA

QUELME

PROFAMABEN

Ogbeni what rubbish is this...
Na me tell Ukraine people make dem go vote comedian
abi na me be NATO wey decieve them...
pls be kiaful...

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin by Lipscomb(m): 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2022
Trash
Re: Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin by seunlayi(m): 11:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
OBALOLA55:
cool

IVOLT

LOVENORTH

ARREWA

DUBAILANDLORD

SEUNLAYI

DOGGONEDOGG

SARKINYARKI

XXXXTENTACION

COMPLEXBOSS12

RUGARIA

QUELME

PROFAMABEN

stop misquoting my name, I am a Christian that have the King of Peace living in me and will never support a man that doesn't value life like Putin
Re: Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin by OBALOLA55(m): 11:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
XXXXTENTACION:
Ogbeni what rubbish is this...
Na me tell Ukraine people make dem go vote comedian
abi na me be NATO wey decieve them...
pls be kiaful...
ARE WENOT SAYING THE SAME THING undecided
Re: Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin by seunlayi(m): 11:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
Any Nigeria supporting Putin is actually brainless
Re: Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin by SUPERPACK: 12:47am On Mar 02, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr124:

You're a big fool for uttering such utterances. Putin and Russians are bombing and killing innocent Ukranian people and their children just for the fact that Ukraine, a sovereign state has decided to join NATO. If you continue like being stupid like This, then may Bororo Fulani herdsmen locate you and your entire household. Amin....
The rants of a brain dead ant.

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin by zumbigbo(m): 12:55am On Mar 02, 2022
GodHatesBigots:

Your mama was too poor for a clothes hanger removal.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin by ThEGodFaThEr124: 1:10am On Mar 02, 2022
SUPERPACK:
The rants of a brain dead ant.
Mentally disoriented prehistoric human
Re: Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 02, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr124:

Ukraine cannot join NATO. They won't get enough votes to be accepted.
Re: Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin by SUPERPACK: 1:31am On Mar 02, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr124:

Mentally disoriented prehistoric human
21st century illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin by Judybash93(m): 2:08am On Mar 02, 2022
Yeah! Very peaceful racists. You need to see the way our fellow comrades were treated when they attempted leaving the war torn country.
Until Africans realize that we're currently at the bottom of the food chain and that only Africans can develop Africa is when we'd fight the people destroying our beautiful continent.
F em Europeans!
Re: Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin by Judybash93(m): 2:09am On Mar 02, 2022
seunlayi:

stop misquoting my name, I am a Christian that have the King of Peace living in me and will never support a man that doesn't value life like Putin
If you're talking about the god mentioned in the bible, then he isn't the king of peace my man, that dude was made of and for war..
Re: Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin by Judybash93(m): 2:10am On Mar 02, 2022
haffaze777:
I support neither Ukraine nor Russia,they should settle their issue amicably without disturbing us in Africa with their useless noise

Abi o, let the blue eyes, blond hair civilized people do what they want to do to themselves. We're giving them too much attention

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin by ThEGodFaThEr124: 2:14am On Mar 02, 2022
SUPERPACK:
21st century illiterate.
Oragutan
Re: Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin by SouthWestBlood(m): 2:24am On Mar 02, 2022
Really shocked to see how Nigerians support Putin and fail to see the reasons why Ukraine wants to be part of NATO. If Russia maintained a good relationship with Ukraine, they wouldn't have had the thought of bringing NATO to Russia's doorsteps. He annexed Crimea illegally and has moved to claim other parts of Ukraine. We don't have a country, so I understand why patriotism doesn't ring a bell in the heads of those that support Putin.
Re: Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin by BlackSaints: 2:25am On Mar 02, 2022
So what? What about Ukrainian solders that has been treating Nigerians and other Africans living in Ukraine as shit? Madam go and sit down,I've never support Russia, neither I'm supporting Ukraine. To me you all are the same just that, Russia has more bigger balls than you Ukrainians.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The South Has Only One Candidate / Top Ranking Soldier Lambast Gov Sanwo - Olu For Arresting His Boy (pic,video) / Sharia Must Go National – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.