Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,561 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin (3105 Views)

Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu / Angry Nigerian Blast Lai Muhammad Over N3.5million E-lzakzakky Feeding (video) / Thousands Of Tricycle Operators Hold Rally In Support Of Buhari In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin by BlackSaints: 2:27am On Mar 02, 2022
Judybash93:
Yeah! Very peaceful racists. You need to see the way our fellow comrades were treated when they attempted leaving the war torn country.
Until Africans realize that we're currently at the bottom of the food chain and that only Africans can develop Africa is when we'd fight the people destroying our beautiful continent.
F em Europeans!
No mind her they are peaceful indeed if it were up to me, Russia can nuke them for all I care, who them help?

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin by Zooposki(f): 2:30am On Mar 02, 2022
Believe any oyinbo at your own peril. oyinbo people and lie lie are like Bread and Butter.
Re: Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin by seunlayi(m): 2:31am On Mar 02, 2022
Judybash93:

If you're talking about the god mentioned in the bible, then he isn't the king of peace my man, that dude was made of and for war..

That is your headache
Re: Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin by Judybash93(m): 3:09am On Mar 02, 2022
seunlayi:

That is your headache
LMAO grin

Re: Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin by aribisala0(m): 3:10am On Mar 02, 2022
Rugaria:

Is Ukraine a Christian country? Most Soviet ex Republics are not that religious..
Btw, I'm a staunch christian..
They have the Orthodox Church with different traditions not sure what you mean by "that religious" in comparison to what .

Which European countries are that religious? The UK? Germany Greece or Holland

How do you measure religiousness?
Re: Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin by Danisaint112(m): 5:12am On Mar 02, 2022
Onepeople:
ipob stand on this is seriously confusing to me i swear, you claimed to be fighting for justice and freedom in the same vain stand against country that want that same thing you are fighting for ,how can you support Putin and hate Buhari? As an igboman some time i am confused as per what do ipob actually want.

I am Igbo and I am in support of Biafra but I stand with Russia. Please that some Igbos disagreed to this doesn't mean you should generalise.

Not every every indegineous person of Biafra stand with Russia only fools do.
Re: Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin by Tomilola360: 7:15am On Mar 02, 2022
peteregwu:
Ukrainian woman married to a Nigerian blast those in support of Putin

I really tried to stay away from reading comments on social media concerning war in my country Ukraine. But unfortunately, I made that mistake today and some comments just made me sick and touched me to the bone. I was surprised how many people (I will not call the name of the country) making joke of this war and some even supporting Putin's actions. Let me explain you something.....Ukrainians are peaceful people, who LOVE their FREEDOM!!! For centuries Moscow (Capital of Russia, incase you don't know) has been suppressing Ukrainian people, destroying our culture, not allowing us to speak our language. In 1991, Soviet Union fall apart and we declared our Independence from Moscow. We became Independent Country. But 8 years ago, Putin decided that he doesn't want us to have close relationship with Europe but continue to be clinging to Russia. So he made up a lies that Russian speaking population in Ukraine are being oppressed. So he occupied Crimea, Donetsk and Luhansk regions. I am one of those Russian speaking Ukrainian citizens, and no one ever oppressed us or made us slaves because we spoke Russian. Six days ago Putin began war on my land, his army is firing missiles on civilian objects, destroying schools, hospitals, kindergartens and people's houses. Men, women and children are dying...People are sleeping in the bunkers because of airstrike... Children has to be delivered in the bunkers (one baby is Nigerian) ISU patients has to be transfer to the bunkers. And all these just because of 1 mad man with big Ego, who decided that he has to become world power. And after all these, someone who doesn't know the truth about the whole situation, going to start writing trash on social media. And don't tell me that it is because Putin doesn't want NATO to be next to him. If he was a peaceful, normal human being with healthy mind, he would not care if there is NATO or not near Russia. But he is an Agressor !!! And if you support him, you are an accomplice to that aggression. And when someone start making jokes about President Zelenski, its just angry me. This man who had no political background before proved to the whole world that he is a great leader who are able to lead Ukraine during this trial time. Ask yourself, if what is happening in Ukraine, happen in your country, will your President be as strong Leader as my own? Will he stand shoulder to shoulder with your people and make sure that country will have victory I am proud to be Ukrainian, and even though I am not in Ukraine right now and can't pick up the weapon to fight for my country, least I can do is to try to open eyes of some people who so blindly believe Putin propaganda. If you are my connection and if you still believe that what Putin does is OK, please disconnect yourself from me. Thank you and God bless you. Thank you to those who sincerely praying for my country. �

From Lana Svitlana

e Coach and Business consultant at C21FG

who knows this one cheesy
Re: Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin by udemzyudex(m): 7:20am On Mar 02, 2022
flokii:
NATO being close to Russia (a world power in her own right) is a threat to Russians considering the fact that they are not involved with NATO.. in my opinion, the Ukrainians should reconsider their stand and allow peace to reign in the region.
Ukraine obviously can't win Russia in war and most European countries won't hit Russia for the singular fact that Russia supplies most if not all of their gas and to some extent oil, plus the many satanic, hypersonic, supersonic etc. missles they have stockpiled over ther years.

Trash
Re: Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin by crystalpapers(m): 9:53am On Mar 02, 2022
Abi o, let the blue eyes, blond hair civilized people do what they want to do to themselves. We're giving them too much attention

Sincerely it's the children and the good people there, my heart bleeds for. There war or fight is none of my business. We are battling with our own here in Africa and the way they treated our people since the out break of the war clearly showed who they are. Even in the midst of war there racist attitude still showed. May God help them.
Re: Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin by CharleyBright(m): 10:00am On Mar 02, 2022
peteregwu:

I really tried to stay away from reading comments on social media concerning war in my country Ukraine. But unfortunately, I made that mistake today and some comments just made me sick and touched me to the bone. I was surprised how many people (I will not call the name of the country) making joke of this war and some even supporting Putin's actions. Let me explain you something.....Ukrainians are peaceful people, who LOVE their FREEDOM!!! For centuries Moscow (Capital of Russia, incase you don't know) has been suppressing Ukrainian people, destroying our culture, not allowing us to speak our language. In 1991, Soviet Union fall apart and we declared our Independence from Moscow. We became Independent Country. But 8 years ago, Putin decided that he doesn't want us to have close relationship with Europe but continue to be clinging to Russia. So he made up a lies that Russian speaking population in Ukraine are being oppressed. So he occupied Crimea, Donetsk and Luhansk regions. I am one of those Russian speaking Ukrainian citizens, and no one ever oppressed us or made us slaves because we spoke Russian. Six days ago Putin began war on my land, his army is firing missiles on civilian objects, destroying schools, hospitals, kindergartens and people's houses. Men, women and children are dying...People are sleeping in the bunkers because of airstrike... Children has to be delivered in the bunkers (one baby is Nigerian) ISU patients has to be transfer to the bunkers. And all these just because of 1 mad man with big Ego, who decided that he has to become world power. And after all these, someone who doesn't know the truth about the whole situation, going to start writing trash on social media. And don't tell me that it is because Putin doesn't want NATO to be next to him. If he was a peaceful, normal human being with healthy mind, he would not care if there is NATO or not near Russia. But he is an Agressor !!! And if you support him, you are an accomplice to that aggression. And when someone start making jokes about President Zelenski, its just angry me. This man who had no political background before proved to the whole world that he is a great leader who are able to lead Ukraine during this trial time. Ask yourself, if what is happening in Ukraine, happen in your country, will your President be as strong Leader as my own? Will he stand shoulder to shoulder with your people and make sure that country will have victory I am proud to be Ukrainian, and even though I am not in Ukraine right now and can't pick up the weapon to fight for my country, least I can do is to try to open eyes of some people who so blindly believe Putin propaganda. If you are my connection and if you still believe that what Putin does is OK, please disconnect yourself from me. Thank you and God bless you. Thank you to those who sincerely praying for my country. �

From Lana Svitlana

Words.
Good questions you asked.
Some of us sane Nigerians share your pain.
We stand with Ukraine.
Re: Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin by Nkitara: 10:17am On Mar 02, 2022
bolanto24:
Don't mind Nigerians, some of us are so gullible and evil.
Those supporting Putin are mostly headslamers and Muslims because of what the west did to their beloved Muslim terrorists countries like Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan and the rest. Just shun them bro. We Nigerians know we are living with terrorists amongst us, but we are trying to see if we can separate from them.
Re: Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin by Karemarealty288(m): 10:30am On Mar 02, 2022
peteregwu:

From Lana Svitlana

War or no war ...Madam you are from a far better country far far better than this shithole commentators who has been typing rubbish from cues on patrol filling stations while they are oil producing nation.
Re: Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin by yomexp(m): 10:46am On Mar 02, 2022
Re: Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin by SUPERPACK: 10:36am On Mar 03, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr124:

Oragutan
ewu awusa
Re: Ukrainian Woman Married To A Nigerian Blast Those In Support Of Putin by JOemmy(m): 12:20pm On Mar 03, 2022
This woman don't need to bother herself many nigerians are sadists and unreasonable people who enjoys seeing their fellow human beings suffer and oppressed there's absolutely nothing u can do to make them reason like rational reasonable human beings we have a lot of them here in this faceless forum who loves defending the undefendable its the same group of nigerians that massively voted for buhari to punish a section of nigeria because of tribal and religious hatred.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Leads In Northern Online Poll / The Moment Adebanjo And Obasanjo Arrived At Obi Rally In Ekiti / Akwa Ibom New Airport Terminal Building Ongoing .. Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.