Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,307 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Mexico Refuses To Sanction Russia, Welcomes Russian Commercial Planes - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mexico Refuses To Sanction Russia, Welcomes Russian Commercial Planes (45859 Views)

Zelensky Urges Biden Not To Sanction Russian Oligarch, Roman Abramovich / Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) / US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mexico Refuses To Sanction Russia, Welcomes Russian Commercial Planes by pansophist(m): 11:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
tonididdy:
shocked shocked shocked
When a child starts paying his school fees himself, he can decide to wake up in the morning and not greet his father

PS: Texas and California were snatched from the Mexicans.

Not only that also Utah, colorado and Arizona.

11 Likes

Re: Mexico Refuses To Sanction Russia, Welcomes Russian Commercial Planes by wiseoneking: 11:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
Investigative:
the world is reshaping
Now countries with resources will turn around to take power from US
Russia
Saudi Arabian
China
India
UAE
Africa countries should join let's form a business base on trade by batter instead of dollar
African countries joining....
You sound very funny. The economy impact and contribution of small Israel to the world economy is far more than the whole of Africa put together. You think economy is when this voodoo rice pyramid Abuja is displaying or this 16th century railway they are constructing is been celebrated. Don't just go there about African joining to form biz

12 Likes

Re: Mexico Refuses To Sanction Russia, Welcomes Russian Commercial Planes by CaptainFM1: 11:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
I've been thinking if the tables were to turn?
Imagine if Russia is piling up armed forces in Mexico...next to America

I'm sure, America too would have invade Mexico. What I'm not sure off is, if we will be supporting Mexico the way we are supporting Ukraine.

Truth, is there's a genuine security risk that Ukraine poses to Russia, especially with the presence of American and NATO alied forces entering that region.

I guess Putin doesn't want the present Russia to disintegrate like the old Soviet Union. Sometimes pre-emptive actions are very important to stem the tide.

On Putin side, I stand. If Nairaland like, they can sanction me join. Thou shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mexico Refuses To Sanction Russia, Welcomes Russian Commercial Planes by Softwareguy21: 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
BloomingDale:

And how much do you think they are stealing from you every year, probably 10-100x their aid.
they use aid to make africa stay poor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mexico Refuses To Sanction Russia, Welcomes Russian Commercial Planes by Theunbothered: 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
EdiskyHarry:
Because they know very well that USA and the west should never be trusted.
All these unnecessary sanctions will benefit them somehow.
The USA and most of these western countries have logically rendered Africa completely useless.
LIBYA is a case study.

Africans always blaming the west for their underdevelopment. They won't take responsibility and bring in sensible leaders, unserious lots.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mexico Refuses To Sanction Russia, Welcomes Russian Commercial Planes by frowland(m): 11:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
tonididdy:
shocked shocked shocked
When a child starts paying his school fees himself, he can decide to wake up in the morning and not greet his father

Word!
Re: Mexico Refuses To Sanction Russia, Welcomes Russian Commercial Planes by Bluffly: 11:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
ojehmario1969:
Even if them they push them, them no go push dem sef enter Putin wahala.
I only pity Ukraine
Finally FTC grin grin
Nothing like Putin wahala. It is just their stand and not fear. Stop been chaotic in mind
Re: Mexico Refuses To Sanction Russia, Welcomes Russian Commercial Planes by Softwareguy21: 11:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
wiseoneking:
African countries joining....
You sound very funny. The economy impact and contribution of small Israel to the world economy is far more than the whole of Africa put together. You think economy is when this voodoo rice pyramid Abuja is displaying or this 16th century railway they are constructing is been celebrated. Don't just go there about African joining to form biz
You're not smart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mexico Refuses To Sanction Russia, Welcomes Russian Commercial Planes by Horus(m): 11:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
Loewe:

What a mind set... See how you're reasoning. undecided
Same white people are the first to give aid to your country and support infrastructure when your African government fails you. Same white people's land is the dream land you all run to for better living.

Your mindset is racist, to say the least...

Europeans treat you like feces yet you adore them. Don't pray for any of them, they HATE you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mexico Refuses To Sanction Russia, Welcomes Russian Commercial Planes by Realist12: 11:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
pargelenis:

1) Russia aid to Nigeria: ? ? ? shocked
2) USA aid to Nigeria in 2020 & 2021 : USD 500 Million (over 200 billion Naira).

The United States is the single largest donor for the humanitarian response in Nigeria, having provided nearly $505 million in Fiscal Years 2020 and 2021…

Source: https://www.usaid.gov/news-information/press-releases/mar-12-2021-united-states-announces-nearly-104-million-additional-humanitarian
talk about their revenue from Nigeria mineral resources too . If only you knew
Re: Mexico Refuses To Sanction Russia, Welcomes Russian Commercial Planes by tonididdy(m): 11:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
tamdun:

Same media they use to deceive people is now working against them, world is now a global village, US atrocities is also trending
This invasion is an eye opener for the world.
Putin ratings will sky rocket after this.

3 Likes

Re: Mexico Refuses To Sanction Russia, Welcomes Russian Commercial Planes by frowland(m): 11:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
pargelenis:

1) Russia aid to Nigeria: ? ? ? shocked
2) USA aid to Nigeria in 2020 & 2021 : USD 500 Million (over 200 billion Naira).

The United States is the single largest donor for the humanitarian response in Nigeria, having provided nearly $505 million in Fiscal Years 2020 and 2021…

Source: https://www.usaid.gov/news-information/press-releases/mar-12-2021-united-states-announces-nearly-104-million-additional-humanitarian

Ask yourself, what have happened to those aids?
Oil companies sucking us dry.. rendering us hopeless. Let them take their useless aid to somewhere else.

2 Likes

Re: Mexico Refuses To Sanction Russia, Welcomes Russian Commercial Planes by goodheart01: 11:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
tonididdy:
shocked shocked shocked

Pls stop misinforming people if u don’t know the American history. The Texans declared independence by themselves from the Mexicans. The president of Texas Sam Houston agreed to relinquish his country to the US on one ground that the capital would be named after him, and that’s why the capital of Texas is Houston today

Spain was the first European country to claim and control the area of Texas. France held a short-lived colony. Mexico controlled the territory until 1836 when Texas won its independence, becoming the Republic of Texas. In 1845, Texas joined the United States during the Mexico war in order save themselves from the onslaught of the Mexicans.

And as for California, they are on the West coast and not south to Mexico so have no business with them. During the frontier movement California was controlled by the Spaniards until In 1849, Californians sought statehood and, after heated debate in the U.S. Congress arising out of the slavery issue, California entered the Union as a free, nonslavery state by the Compromise of 1850. California became the 31st state of America afterwards

12 Likes

Re: Mexico Refuses To Sanction Russia, Welcomes Russian Commercial Planes by Duplik8t77(m): 11:43pm On Mar 01, 2022
post=110673018:
There will always be a Judas shaaaaaaaaaaa
just the way darling daddy and other crooked politicians declared "war/terrorism " in the north and innocent people and soldiers are dying. Right?
Re: Mexico Refuses To Sanction Russia, Welcomes Russian Commercial Planes by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:44pm On Mar 01, 2022
post=110673018:
There will always be a Judas shaaaaaaaaaaa

SHUT UP!!!

1 Like

Re: Mexico Refuses To Sanction Russia, Welcomes Russian Commercial Planes by ojehmario1969(m): 11:44pm On Mar 01, 2022
wiseoneking post=110673415] What really do you small things know about this issue. You guys better keep to your corner and see as things unfolds. Mexico is like a state to united states. They really have to be extremely careful because they are heavily dependent on the US both in their agricultural export and millions of Mexican Americans that still have strong ties to their Homeland with probably enormous remittance to their economy. Well, to be neutral is one thing but they should just end there. Russia is not a modern state but a country that is ready to destroy herself and everyone. Thank God for NATO. Russia is actually a very poor country but a strong nuclear power. Russia, China, Iran and North Korea are four most dangerous nation you cannot toy with. I'm sure China is afraid because any economic punishment received by the modern states would be disastrous for them. The last thing China wants to experience now is anything that's gonna affect their economic power[/quote]

Okay grin
Re: Mexico Refuses To Sanction Russia, Welcomes Russian Commercial Planes by Germanhunter(m): 11:44pm On Mar 01, 2022
Techsupport:
Reading the posts on NL on how Ukraine should just lay down and let Russia roll over them tells me that most men in Nigeria are just cowards. They just make noise and act rough to those they can oppress. When any difficult decision comes, they will either roll over or tell you God will fight my battles. In the face of overwhelming force, Ukraine is standing up to their enemies and pussy boys all over NL are telling them to lie down and die. This is the reason our country is going no where. The men who are supposed to lead can face and overcome difficulties. Their standards are so low that when they are able to sleep with every woman in the vicinity, they goal in life is achieved

Me I understood Along time ago that mindset is the real problem of Nigeria
Na wandering spirit Dey control our reasoning

1 Like

Re: Mexico Refuses To Sanction Russia, Welcomes Russian Commercial Planes by letitrainnow(m): 11:45pm On Mar 01, 2022
Okay
Re: Mexico Refuses To Sanction Russia, Welcomes Russian Commercial Planes by frowland(m): 11:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
Loewe:

What a mind set... See how you're reasoning. undecided
Same white people are the first to give aid to your country and support infrastructure when your African government fails you. Same white people's land is the dream land you all run to for better living.

Your mindset is racist, to say the least...

I don’t know where you guys are, but the day I visited a friend in Ukraine 2016, I asked him ‘what da hell are you doing here’?.
Mehn! those guys are racist to a fault. You will eat as if you are in a zoo.
You can’t share bar with them, even a train ride na wahala.
I wonder what you guys see in that country with the kind of support I see for them here in NL - Maybe from uninformed folks.
I don’t blame some of them though; most are against Russia simply because they are America’s number one enemy (..the enemy of my enemy scenario).
But fuc’k Ukraine and their racism’ Mehn!
To be honest, I no fit support that country. They are on their own.

13 Likes

Re: Mexico Refuses To Sanction Russia, Welcomes Russian Commercial Planes by Bigchristo: 11:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
Oghene1st:
President Lopez Obrador says his country won’t take part in trying to punish Moscow over its attack on Ukraine

https://www.rt.com/news/550997-mexico-declines-to-sanction-russia/
This won’t please some our Nairalanders they expect everyone to be leaking the Anus of the US and westerners, but the truth is there are different kind of people in the world don’t expect us to sleep and put head in same side, Kudos to Mexican government for not being a puppet of the America and it allies

9 Likes

Re: Mexico Refuses To Sanction Russia, Welcomes Russian Commercial Planes by SarkinYarki: 11:52pm On Mar 01, 2022
Its high time Mexico request for Russian S 400 missiles to be located in Mexico and let's see how the Americans react

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mexico Refuses To Sanction Russia, Welcomes Russian Commercial Planes by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
frowland:

I don’t know where you guys are, but the day I visited a friend in Ukraine 2016, I asked him ‘what da hell are you doing here’. Mehn! those guys are racist to a fault.
You will eat as if you are in a zoo.
You can’t share bar with them. I wonder what you guys see in that country with the kind of support I see for them here. Maybe from uninformed folks.
I don’t blame some of you though. Most are just against Russia just because they are America’s number one enemy.
Mehn I no fit support that country. They are on their own.

I stayed in Germany and I can tell you that there is racism all over Europe. Even in Africa, fellow blacks in South Africa, Ghana etc, hate on other blacks.

I believe every country has its own flaws and I am not trying to paint Ukrainians as saints.

While Nigeria is notorious for corruption, are all Nigerians corrupt? Does that mean we deserve to get killed? No!

The above is my basis for giving the Ukrainians a chance to exist at least. What the guy said was to leave them to die... That was so wrong and anyone supporting that has to be a monster. And mind you, he was referring to white people in general and that's racism!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mexico Refuses To Sanction Russia, Welcomes Russian Commercial Planes by ariesbull: 11:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
olarent:
Its finished for Ukraine, the west push her to fight someone they can never look her eye to fight.[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Mexico Refuses To Sanction Russia, Welcomes Russian Commercial Planes by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:55pm On Mar 01, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Its high time Mexico request for Russian S 400 missiles to be located in Mexico and let's see how the Americans react

Of what benefit is Mexico to Russia or vice versa undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mexico Refuses To Sanction Russia, Welcomes Russian Commercial Planes by Amotolongbo(f): 11:55pm On Mar 01, 2022
tonididdy:
shocked shocked shocked

Texas was not snatched from Mexico. Texas fought for Independence and gained independence from Mexico. Though with the help of US.

2 Likes

Re: Mexico Refuses To Sanction Russia, Welcomes Russian Commercial Planes by 24brains(m): 11:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
Puppet. Better choose your poison because trying days ahead. Jack of all trade is a master of none.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mexico Refuses To Sanction Russia, Welcomes Russian Commercial Planes by OneCorner: 11:59pm On Mar 01, 2022
WoundedLamb:

You guys saying don't seem to understand the relationship between Ukraine and Russia. Do you think Ukraine would be looking at NATO if Russia treated them like the US treats Canada? Russia practically pushed Ukraine to NATO by showing over and over again they've got no regards for Memoranda/pacts. It was a survival move for Ukraine. Ukraine gave up ALL thier nuclear weapons to Russia just to be left in peace. Russia signed never to harass them or violate thier sovereignty. This pact was continously violated by this same Russia. What would have the country do? Stay back and be oppressed into extinction? The leaders had to take a decision in the best interest of thier people. What Russia is asking of Ukraine is like pushing someone to the wall and asking them to break it and keep moving.

The only reason some people don't care about what Ukraine is going through is the grudges they've got against the West. But what they fail to understand is that they'd end up supporting oppression all over the world just cause the West are not saints. The only solution to this is one that ensures Russia will leave Ukraine in peace going forward. Just saying "don't join NATO" without addressing their concerns is not a solution but an oppression.
Ukraine surrendered all their nuclear weapon to Russian? grin
Na back of internet u dey read bro

4 Likes

Re: Mexico Refuses To Sanction Russia, Welcomes Russian Commercial Planes by frowland(m): 11:59pm On Mar 01, 2022
Loewe:

I stayed in Germany and I can tell you that there is racism all over Europe. Even in Africa, fellow blacks in South Africa, Ghana etc, hate on other blacks.

I believe every country has its own flaws and I am not trying to paint Ukrainians as saints.

While Nigeria is notorious for corruption, are all Nigerians corrupt? Does that mean we deserve to get killed? No!

The above is my basis for giving the Ukrainians a chance to exist at least. What the guy said was to leave them to die... That was so wrong and anyone supporting that has to be a monster. And mind you, he was referring to white people in general and that's racism!

Where do you stay because I live in Germany?
Secondly, yes there is Racism in Europe but I doubt if you have stepped foot in Ukraine. If you did, you will see that Racism is an institution over there: Even to South Americans and Indians.

10 Likes

Re: Mexico Refuses To Sanction Russia, Welcomes Russian Commercial Planes by BullyBullies: 12:00am On Mar 02, 2022
Wisdom
Re: Mexico Refuses To Sanction Russia, Welcomes Russian Commercial Planes by MeghaneMorgane(f): 12:00am On Mar 02, 2022
Why do I feel that Mexico has collected a bribe
Re: Mexico Refuses To Sanction Russia, Welcomes Russian Commercial Planes by Bluffly: 12:02am On Mar 02, 2022
Flytime:
I feel Nigeria should have also remained neutral
We are not war ready and In no position to pick sides on a war that could lead to a world war

Besides we rely on them not the other war round and unlike the west that has enough money to find alternate sources we don’t so we would be mostly affected

Britain's efforts at independence were to create a strong ally but unfortunately, we have had dumb heads as leaders since the inception

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fact Check: Did Queen Elizabeth II Throw Food To African Kids In Viral Video? / BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran / Japan’s Princess Mako Marries Kei Komuro, 'Commoner' Husband. Ditches Royalty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.