Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,387 members, 7,850,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

She’s An Evil Woman–Georgina Rodriguez Uncle Slams Her For Forgetting Her Family - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She’s An Evil Woman–Georgina Rodriguez Uncle Slams Her For Forgetting Her Family (3546 Views)

Descushiel Apologizes For Forgetting Her Lyrics While Singing National Anthem / Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' / Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She’s An Evil Woman–Georgina Rodriguez Uncle Slams Her For Forgetting Her Family by We4all: 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2022
Some people are like that. If they have small change, they behave like a demi god. If the uncle is telling the truth, then Ronaldo should be careful of her cos any human who abandons her family has no boundaries and can be extreme.

I guess her beauty attracted Ronaldo and he seems infatuated. She on the other hand may also be suffering from a very low esteem given her poor background.

1 Like

Re: She’s An Evil Woman–Georgina Rodriguez Uncle Slams Her For Forgetting Her Family by Kingcalls: 1:00pm On Mar 02, 2022
Double0h7:

She was a child and he was her uncle so he should have looked after her. She made what? What did she do to "make it?" I don't know her accomplishments unless you call getting married an accomplishment?

Women and entitlement mentality....so because he's her uncle, he must take care of her as a kid...smh... I really pity men that think this gender is appreciative...

Since I discovered women way of thinking and acting....I hv been living the best of my life... enjoying my money to the fullest ...life has never been so good
Re: She’s An Evil Woman–Georgina Rodriguez Uncle Slams Her For Forgetting Her Family by Kingcalls: 1:03pm On Mar 02, 2022
ZUBY77:

So it was his responsibility to help her as uncle but not her responsibility to pay back after making it?

And you asked me what she made or accomplished?

Being a house help for Ronaldo means you have made it. Let alone a partner.

If u want to invest on a human being....pls and pls invest in a man .... 85% of men u invested in and became successful will remember u... but for women , only 0 percent will remember u ... Ronaldo is taking care of his paddy that helped him when the lisbon scout came to watch them play...
Re: She’s An Evil Woman–Georgina Rodriguez Uncle Slams Her For Forgetting Her Family by Kingcalls: 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2022
Double0h7:

We know nothing about their story. There's an obviously a reason she has for not helping any of them. We can't conclude that she's evil. What if they were horrible people to her... I'm just saying we don't know the full story and he's hateful for calling her names.

If they were horrible...they wud have abandoned her when her dad went to prison
Re: She’s An Evil Woman–Georgina Rodriguez Uncle Slams Her For Forgetting Her Family by Kingcalls: 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2022
Dorad:
This was the same thing Megan father was saying after she married Prince Harry. Even after leaving her for many years he felt entitled to her husband wealth because he's a prince. And I can say the same thing over Georgia uncle.

I know for sure she cut ties with them because of their ridiculous demands. Why is the man talking now? Spamming her's and Ronaldo FB comments?... I guess because maybe the cash flow has stopped.

Thats the nature of some human.

What are u saying?? Do u know Megan's dad is the reason we all know her... if he dint use almost of his lottery earnings to sponsor her acting career , wud she have met the Prince?? Womennare always unappreciative...thats y I will rather invest in a man than a woman...
Re: She’s An Evil Woman–Georgina Rodriguez Uncle Slams Her For Forgetting Her Family by Kingcalls: 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
Fairmedia:
Some women are like that.

Most women
Re: She’s An Evil Woman–Georgina Rodriguez Uncle Slams Her For Forgetting Her Family by Tallesty1(m): 1:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
Double0h7:
What a hateful man, that could be the reason she cut her losses. Imagine bragging that you looked after your niece, don't do things if you want pay back but do it because it's the right thing to do.
Let's not play Saint chief. Keeping in touch with your family, especially a relation that raised you is also the right thing to do.

We are humans, we have feelings and we get hurt. No person will be happy that someone he or she raised or let's just supported blocked them out just because they're dating a rich dude.

It hurts.
Re: She’s An Evil Woman–Georgina Rodriguez Uncle Slams Her For Forgetting Her Family by Dalil8: 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2022
Guys, pay close attention to how your girl treat people, especially those below her social class.

Naso she go still treat u when una fall out. Or when she catch a richer dude.

If Ronaldo get sense, make he no wife this woman. Make she just remain as baby mama.

1 Like

Re: She’s An Evil Woman–Georgina Rodriguez Uncle Slams Her For Forgetting Her Family by Putindbutt: 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
As a kid, she's a minor. They don't really have much power over their guardians
And the wisest thing she could do after becoming an adult was to run away with a billionaire and abandon her family. I can see the size of your sense.
Re: She’s An Evil Woman–Georgina Rodriguez Uncle Slams Her For Forgetting Her Family by osmobil5(m): 5:03am On Mar 03, 2022
Double0h7:

We know nothing about their story. There's an obviously a reason she has for not helping any of them. We can't conclude that she's evil. What if they were horrible people to her... I'm just saying we don't know the full story and he's hateful for calling her names.
My dear oo...
Who is even sure of this story?
Who can confirm if that man is saying the truth...

A man who can go to the extent of tarnishing someones image by commenting on her boyfriend's social media handle.....don't you think that man is probably Satan's Younger brother?

This kind of man can doctor a sex tape of the woman and use it to extort her....his wicked heart is obvious.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paris Hilton To Spend 45 Days In Jail / Saka Saula is Dead / Premiere Of Ini Edo's Movie "Memories Of My Heart"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.