Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:47 PM

Can Your Tongue Drive Someone To Despair? To Suicide? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Your Tongue Drive Someone To Despair? To Suicide? (328 Views)

From Despair To Triumph- Embracing Biblical Benefits Of Faith Rewrote My Story / 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life / How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Your Tongue Drive Someone To Despair? To Suicide? by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 02, 2022
Do Your Words Build Up Or Destroy?
Do They Encourage Or Discourage?

Duration: 42 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJWeqZ1J500
Re: Can Your Tongue Drive Someone To Despair? To Suicide? by Mhykel217(m): 8:13am On Mar 02, 2022
Some people dont care u kno. Dem go just open mouth waaa

1 Like

Re: Can Your Tongue Drive Someone To Despair? To Suicide? by Goldbw122(m): 8:15am On Mar 02, 2022
That is why you should form the habit of ignoring character and words of people that talks trash, even on social media if you can do that then you are good to go.

1 Like

Re: Can Your Tongue Drive Someone To Despair? To Suicide? by Popsmoke2: 8:17am On Mar 02, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

But sister tina dont lie do you have a big belly?

Re: Can Your Tongue Drive Someone To Despair? To Suicide? by calmness0(f): 8:23am On Mar 02, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Certainly yes, Encourage and not discourage, people need to understand that there is power of life and death in the tongue.

1 Like

Re: Can Your Tongue Drive Someone To Despair? To Suicide? by FANTASER: 8:32am On Mar 02, 2022
Queen,it depends on the person i'm bashing grin A superman vs hulk fight isn't gonna be same as a superman vs the flash,i mind my words with the innocent puny ones but dish it all out to those indomitable ones who deserve it,i always go for a fair fight grin

2 Likes

Re: Can Your Tongue Drive Someone To Despair? To Suicide? by isaiah4life(m): 8:35am On Mar 02, 2022
Body shaming is a downa. It's has a lot of negative effects.

1 Like

Re: Can Your Tongue Drive Someone To Despair? To Suicide? by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 02, 2022
Mhykel217:
Some people dont care u kno. Dem go just open mouth waaa

I tell you.
Re: Can Your Tongue Drive Someone To Despair? To Suicide? by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 02, 2022
Goldbw122:
That is why you should form the habit of ignoring character and words of people that talks trash, even on social media if you can do that then you are good to go.

I agree. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Can Your Tongue Drive Someone To Despair? To Suicide? by SurvivorM(f): 8:37am On Mar 02, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

I remember when I was in secondary school and I was chubby and how many will start calling me fat, I felt so down that period and I was always starving myself to lose weight.
Now I really dont care how people view me and I have gotten so much confidence in myself.
I dont judge people and I hope people that judge should change

1 Like

Re: Can Your Tongue Drive Someone To Despair? To Suicide? by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 02, 2022
Popsmoke2:
But sister tina do you have a big belly?

Lol grin It depends what a big belly means. I don't have a six-pack if that's what you're asking grin

1 Like

Re: Can Your Tongue Drive Someone To Despair? To Suicide? by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 02, 2022
calmness0:

Certainly yes, Encourage and discourage, people need to understand that there is power of life and death in the tongue.

Absolutely.
Re: Can Your Tongue Drive Someone To Despair? To Suicide? by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 02, 2022
FANTASER:
Queen,it depends on the person i'm bashing grin A superman vs hulk fight isn't gonna be same as a superman vs the flash,i mind my words with the innocent puny ones but dish it all out to those indomitable ones who deserve it,i always go for a fair fight grin

Lol grin You will meet your match one day grin

2 Likes

Re: Can Your Tongue Drive Someone To Despair? To Suicide? by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 02, 2022
isaiah4life:
Body shaming is a downa. It's has a lot of negative effects.

Absolutely.

1 Like

Re: Can Your Tongue Drive Someone To Despair? To Suicide? by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 02, 2022
SurvivorM:
I remember when I was in secondary school and I was chubby and how many will start calling me fat, I felt so down that period and I was always starving myself to lose weight.
Now I really dont care how people view me and I have gotten so much confidence in myself.
I dont judge people and I hope people that judge should change

Words hurt and can actually damage young people as they take it to heart. Once we get older, we can dismiss them.

2 Likes

Re: Can Your Tongue Drive Someone To Despair? To Suicide? by FANTASER: 8:41am On Mar 02, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Lol grin You will meet your match one day grin
Lolzzz,can't wait grin
Re: Can Your Tongue Drive Someone To Despair? To Suicide? by FANTASER: 8:43am On Mar 02, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Words hurt and can actually damage young people as they take it to heart. Once we get older, we can dismiss them.

Queen,A favourite korean actress of mine committed suicide cause of cyber bullying not so long ago cry

2 Likes

Re: Can Your Tongue Drive Someone To Despair? To Suicide? by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 02, 2022
FANTASER:

Queen,A favourite korean actress of mine committed suicide cause of cyber bullying not so long ago cry

That's sad cry

2 Likes

Re: Can Your Tongue Drive Someone To Despair? To Suicide? by NaijaCuzin: 10:03am On Mar 02, 2022
Body shaming

Even from social media alone

1 Like

Re: Can Your Tongue Drive Someone To Despair? To Suicide? by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 02, 2022
NaijaCuzin:
Body shaming

Even from social media alone

It's bad and people don't realise the power of words.

(1) (Reply)

As A Christian, What Is Your Personal View As Regards Levirate Marriage? / When The Ancestors Push You To Confess / A Message For God's Children!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.