Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

A Message For God's Children!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Message For God's Children!!!! (314 Views)

God's Children / If We Are God's Children, Why Would He Send Us To Hell Forever For Sinning? ? / Exploits That Are Done By God's Children In Jesus Name. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Message For God's Children!!!! by 123ThankGod: 8:20pm On Apr 24, 2022
Sunday, April 24, 2022
Topic: God’s Salvation Plan for Us
Bible Verse:

Genesis 3: 4-5
The snake replied, “That’s not true; you will not die. God said that, because he knows that when you eat it you will be like God and know what is good and what is bad.”

John 8: 42-44
Jesus said to them, “If God really were your Father, you would love me, because I came from God and now I am here. I did not come on my own authority, but he sent me. Why do you not understand what I say? It is because you cannot bear to listen to my message. You are the children of your father, the Devil, and you want to follow your father’s desires. From the very beginning he was a murderer and has never been on the side of truth, because there is no truth in him. What he tells is a lie, he is only doing what is natural to him, because he is a liar and the father of all lies.

John 4: 25-26
The woman said to him “I know that that the messiah would come, and when he comes, he will tell us everything.” Jesus answered “I am he, I who am talking with you.”

John 3: 16
For God loved the world so much that he gave his only son, so that everyone who believes in him may not die but have eternal life.

Reflection
*** What is Salvation? In Christianity salvation means being freed from sin. What does it mean to be freed from sin? To be freed from sin means that we are no longer slaves to sin. Who is a Slave? A slave is one who is bound to a master and does his biding. Who is the master of all that is evil? The Devil is the father (master) of all that is evil. Why is the Devil father of all that is evil? Because he is the destroyer of all that is good? Why is he the destroyer of all that is good? The Devil introduced sin into creation by disobeying God’s (his Master) will and command. Who is the first to rebel against God? The Devil is the first to rebel against his creator by disobedience. Who was the first being of creation that sinned? The Devil was the first being of creation that sinned. What is sins? Sin is an act of wickedness (evil) committed by a person against another. Who is the father of all sinners? The devil is the father of all sinners. Does the devil love humanity? The Devil hates humans and he seeks to destroy us. Who is the master of all that is good? God is the Father (master) of all that is good. Why is God the master of all that is good? He has proved and continues to prove his love for humanity and all that he has created. Who do you serve? To answer this question lets open our bibles to the book of Joshua Chapter 24: 15 which says “But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord”. We have the free will to decide whom we want to serve.

*** Why do we need to be Saved? Let me start by giving us the short answer: We need to be saved because we have sinned against God. And we have continued to sin against Him. In the long answer to the question above I am going to explain to us how “We have sinned against God”. And how “We have continued to sin against Him”.

** “We have sinned against God”. After God had created Adam and Eve. He placed them in the garden of Eden. This garden of Eden was beatified by God to house his treasured creation (Adam and Eve), God instructed the garden to provide for all their needs. Adam and Eve Knew only what was good, because God is the master of all that is good. He would come and visit Adam and Eve at the garden of Eden to discuss with them. He also instructed them on how they were to carry out their affairs in the garden of Eden. The Devil who was roaming around the earth like a proud lion, soon noticed the garden of Eden, as he was looking at the beautiful garden from a farther distance. He saw Adam and Even in the garden of Eden, as soon as he saw them the Devil (destroyer) was instantly consumed with rage and hatred for them. This was because of his pride. Hence he started plotting to destroy them. He succeeded in his plan by deceiving Adam and Eve to commit sin by disobeying God’s instruction. After the disobedience Adam and Eve now knew what is good and what is bad, thus they were now capable of performing evil. Because they were able to conceive evil thoughts. The now find themselves always conceiving good and bad thought and having to decide for themselves which action to take. But before this incidence they were only capable of having good thoughts. This sin committed by Adam and Eve is called Original Sin. We are all descendants of Adam and Eve and as such we have inherited it at our birth. Because of original sin we are capable of having good and bad thoughts. As we all know our actions are not far from our thoughts.

** “We have continued to sin against Him”. This expression refers to the sins we have committed by our own actions (ourselves) and continue to commit.

*** How Long did it take for God’s Salvation plan to be fulfilled? God’s salvation plan to redeem us started from the time Adam and Eve sinned against God and ended with the crucifixion, death and resurrection of His only begotten Son (Jesus Christ), whom he sent to save us from our sinful ways. Although God’s salvation plan is complete, we need to accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior in order for us to be saved.

*** Is it the wish of God that we should all perish? It is not the wish of God that we should perish, that was why He sent His only begotten Son to die on the cross for our sins. That we may have life and have it in abundance.

Please let us make effort to show concern for others living among us. May God continue to bless and strengthen you all the days of your life. Amen.
See you all next week Sunday!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Every Lady Should Hear This __ Apostle Arome Osayi. / Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere On Aguba / Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In The U.K For Preaching - (righteousness2 Responds)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.