Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:00 PM

Help! I Need A Laptop For My Academics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! I Need A Laptop For My Academics (124 Views)

Help, I Am Almost Stuck And Disturbed About My Academics / Mixing ‘Runs’ With Academics; A Sad Tale Of Nigerian Universities / Seeking Help Concerning My Academics - Please Come To My Aid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Need A Laptop For My Academics by Kabiyesi12(m): 8:09am On Mar 02, 2022
Good day good people of Nairaland.
I am Emmanuel, a student in one Nigeria tertiary institution. I am presently in the third year of my academics, am the only one sponsoring my academics also, taking care of my mother.
I want to appeal to every kind-hearted person on Nairaland to help me with laptop, or financial support to get one. I need the laptop seriously for my academics and to enhance my source of income I do not want to specify any computer specification I know some might have one or more that are not in use for now or any way you can help me.
You can reach me via my signature. If God has laid it in your heart to help me please do. God bless you.

Mod. please, help me push this to front page

(1) (Reply)

Buy Standard Comprehensive Well Researched Pdf Notes On Law Courses / 2022 Funded Scholarship Opportunity At California Institute Of The Arts – USA / Data Science Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.