Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) (70115 Views)

Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas / Boris Johnson Joins The Police In Raiding A Man's Home At 6am (Pic) / Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by Kelvinhunta: 9:56am On Mar 02, 2022
Na these blacks them go put for war front sef
Ceejay94:
Na mumu dey worry this guy. He thinks they are okay with him? After the war they will call him 'black monkey'. If he survives it though..
Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by Nonexisting: 9:56am On Mar 02, 2022
Call me a coward but my generosity has boundary. I can't come and use my hand and kill myself say I wan help someone, e come be army work. God forbid. This life is sweet jare. My prayers are with Ukrainians, that's the much I have to offer.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by BSsniffer: 9:56am On Mar 02, 2022
African men are beta males of the world

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 9:56am On Mar 02, 2022
Abi make I go join ni?
Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by Basiljoe: 9:57am On Mar 02, 2022
R.I.P in advance brother.
Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by KingEverest: 9:57am On Mar 02, 2022
Kelvinhunta:
See this one, ur mates r writing their names at Ukraine embassy waiting to be boarded to Ukraine to fight, I haven't ween ur name there somebody go mumu instead of u to caution them but no,I will start blaming leaders. Ma leaders make him no get sense?
bro if they bring the list to my state I'll sign up
Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by Henrychino(m): 9:57am On Mar 02, 2022
Me too I wan join Ukraine army any free visa?
Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:57am On Mar 02, 2022
wink wink wink
Kelvinhunta:
Overdo de worry is Africans!
See their yeye teeth, them no go call am black monkey now because they r desperate to win the war, after that they will remember our colour is different from theirs. In as much as I support Ukraine in this war, Ukraine and Russia are the most deadly racists ever known so let them war their war and die their die. If this is African war do u think Ukraine can volunteer?
Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by Firstcitizen: 9:57am On Mar 02, 2022
majamajic:
No gun for him ?

Rascists don't trust blacks with a gun around them cheesy
Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by Theoarhics: 9:58am On Mar 02, 2022
Please the Ukraine govt should give me Visa too. I want join their army and fight Russia

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:58am On Mar 02, 2022
cheesy cheesy
Ojemedad:
Africa see una life
Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by KingEverest: 9:58am On Mar 02, 2022
Kelvinhunta:
See this one, ur mates r writing their names at Ukraine embassy waiting to be boarded to Ukraine to fight, I haven't ween ur name there somebody go mumu instead of u to caution them but no,I will start blaming leaders. Ma leaders make him no get sense?
bro it they bring the list closer to my state I'll sign up
Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by tydi(m): 9:59am On Mar 02, 2022
KingEverest:
so you want him to come back to Cameron and die at the hands of Amazonians

I thought he is a man of steel
Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by seborrhic: 9:59am On Mar 02, 2022
Ahmed0336:
grin
Sportsmanship or solidarity?
RIP in Advance Lad tongue
Dindirin. U may even die before him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by tillaman(m): 9:59am On Mar 02, 2022
Get me a gun I want to fight, let me fight
Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:59am On Mar 02, 2022
smiley
Jagznation:
Africans our mumu no too much
Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by winner37(m): 10:00am On Mar 02, 2022
That is a good step but i hope at the end of the war ukrainian will not be treating him as a salve ? He will be give a citizenship right ?
Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:00am On Mar 02, 2022
grin grin
Lexusgs430:
Unlike our Nigerian's in Ukraine running to the border, crying mummy mummy ........... smiley
Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by pseudonomer: 10:00am On Mar 02, 2022
Ceejay94:
Na mumu dey worry this guy. He thinks they are okay with him? After the war they will call him 'black monkey'. If he survives it though..

He’s loyal, Nigerians will be begging the West and US for visa, and still come here Jubilating Russia invading Ukraine, pretending in their shallow minds that Ukraine == America.

Tribalism in Nigeria is worse than any form of racism.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:00am On Mar 02, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy
usah4:
They cannot allow the Blacks access out of the country but they can allow them sign a death sentence.
Be Wise BLACKS
Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:01am On Mar 02, 2022
grin grin grin
Emperordynasty:
But this Ukraine can be racsist to Africans trying to flee why aren't they racist to one trying to join their army...ofcourse Africans are always good for being used in the eyes of some of this whites...though some still have conscience
Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by 27Pushing30: 10:01am On Mar 02, 2022
Kelvinhunta:
Overdo de worry is Africans!
See their yeye teeth, them no go call am black monkey now because they r desperate to win the war, after that they will remember our colour is different from theirs. In as much as I support Ukraine in this war, Ukraine and Russia are the most deadly racists ever known so let them war their war and die their die. If this is African war do u think Ukraine can volunteer?

Africans are cursed na... you no know?

USA and SOVIET UNION no like each other but they came together to fight Germany

Afterwards they remembered they don’t trust themselves and immediately began Cold War lol .

Africans have no pride
Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:01am On Mar 02, 2022
cheesy cheesy
Fairmedia:
Black man, fight for you people first.
Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by adecz: 10:02am On Mar 02, 2022
There is a religious tenet of one
of the major religions that, basically
society that you find yourself, where
you are accepted and make your
livelihood from is your land.

You should fight & be ready to give
your life in defence of that community.

The Cameroonian is doing the right
thing.

In Nigeria, we even have Muslim members
of our armed forces giving information
of our logistics to Boko haram to ambush
& kill his fellow Nigerian soldiers.

A Fulani Nigerian captain in Taraba
executed special CID team that arrested
a kidnap kingpin "Wadume" 2 years
ago and nothing happened to him. He freed
the criminal because they work together in the kidnapping business, jus like Kyari
has turned out to be a drug baron.☹️☹️☹️
Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by Kapeter(m): 10:02am On Mar 02, 2022
Good one brother. If I were to be in Ukraine I will do the same. To hell with dictators trying to destabilize our world.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by murade: 10:03am On Mar 02, 2022
Okay. N-power Biometric is ongoing. Do you have challenge to be capture, come to 43, Solo-ogun Street, Aguda, Surulere, Lagos 08035169616, 08023104015
Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 10:04am On Mar 02, 2022
But isn't he wearing boxers? cool cool
Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by DBossNG(m): 10:04am On Mar 02, 2022
Foot soldier...... Okay o
Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:04am On Mar 02, 2022
Why can't we develop our country to be advanced, why are we beggars, with no value, no self esteem in the world.

Always looking up to others, always helpless and needy in the world. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

we have to ask the hard questions and the answers will look us in the face. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ugandan President Appoints Natasha Museveni, Governor Central Bank Of Uganda / Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results / 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.