Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) (70138 Views)

Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas / Boris Johnson Joins The Police In Raiding A Man's Home At 6am (Pic) / Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 10:33am On Mar 02, 2022
Lordedifice1:

You and I know what going into war is
Death is inevitable
He just sign he's death warrant
Soldiers sign death already before going to war
So i don't know what you are saying

Wish him well and not death.....no be every mosquito or Cocroach insecticide dey kill...
Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 02, 2022
Only those who are successful in Russia and Ukraine understand his action. Even Sunday Adelaja might have stayed too, but when he heard he was a target, he took off. His church doesnt want to lose its spiritual head.
Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by cocolacec(m): 10:35am On Mar 02, 2022
Kelvinhunta:
Overdo de worry is Africans!
See their yeye teeth, them no go call am black monkey now because they r desperate to win the war, after that they will remember our colour is different from theirs. In as much as I support Ukraine in this war, Ukraine and Russia are the most deadly racists ever known so let them war their war and die their die. If this is African war do u think Ukraine can volunteer?
Masters never volunter to die for their slaves.only slaves die for their masters.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 10:48am On Mar 02, 2022
AtlanticB:
illegal invasion Use your dull brain for once na embarassed ask your self why Iraq invade Kuwait because that why American troops invade them

No! it's you that don't know Iraq was invaded because America said they had WMD. You don't even know about how USA went on TV holding up a powder saying it's chemical weapon of mass destruction.
Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by Machinegun91(m): 10:48am On Mar 02, 2022
The Cameronian solder looking like a rat tail
Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by Invitationn: 10:49am On Mar 02, 2022
Haakeem:
fear fear.

The hardshipness in Nigeria is more dangerous that the war in ukraine.

Know this and know peace.
If you say so. I'm happy in Nigeria and I thank God for not being under constant fear of being nuked.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by shantti(m): 10:50am On Mar 02, 2022
So uncompleted buildings exit in Ukraine too. Wow
Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by Wumex91: 10:51am On Mar 02, 2022
Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by Litmus: 10:54am On Mar 02, 2022
Emeskhalifa:
I hope when table turns around, whites will come fight our battles for us too in Africa. Hope they will come as foot soldiers not the ones who call the shots

What was the French doing in Mali and how welcomed was this for Africa...
Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by farouk2much(m): 10:56am On Mar 02, 2022
Waisted soul in the making
Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 10:57am On Mar 02, 2022
KingEverest:
Hmm he has been living there for some time so he's not just fighting for Ukraine he's fighting for his safety too, nobody should criticise Africans fighting for ukraine because it's our stupid leaders who have messed up Africa so badly now Africans prefer to die for other countries
many whites fought for Nigeria side during Biafra war
Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by driand(m): 10:58am On Mar 02, 2022
I'd rather die there and know why I died than die fighting bokoharam...
Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 10:59am On Mar 02, 2022
Hmmm..
Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by Berankis: 11:03am On Mar 02, 2022
KingEverest:
Hmm he has been living there for some time so he's not just fighting for Ukraine he's fighting for his safety too, nobody should criticise Africans fighting for ukraine because it's our stupid leaders who have messed up Africa so badly now Africans prefer to die for other countries
But is it really justifiable? Well... May be sha. You put your money where your mouth is.
Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by Kewellbanks: 11:06am On Mar 02, 2022
Haakeem:
Me self i need to join their army....

Anything to fly ottaf this country.

The hardshipness in naija is more dangerous than the war going on in both country.
Which wan be "hardshipness" again o?

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:07am On Mar 02, 2022
mrksquare:

And Nigerians residing in Ukraine all fled to Poland. This war present a unigue opportunity they would have written their name in gold and also gotten citizen on a platter of gold. But they all chickened out.

They will be used as fodders.
Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:09am On Mar 02, 2022
Drsnives:

During Nigeria civil war, two Ukrainian soldiers joined biafrans army, get your fact b4 spewing trash on a public forum

As volunteers or mercenaries?

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by Panda7(m): 11:09am On Mar 02, 2022
another idiot on the loose, he didn't join Ukraine politics to avert the war. a real dog on the loose
Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:12am On Mar 02, 2022
Haakeem:
Me self i need to join their army....

Anything to fly ottaf this country.

The hardshipness in naija is more dangerous than the war going on in both country.
Instead of fighting, you can participate in other Volunteer activities in Ukraine.
Entimz:
If they need army am ready to get out of this country even if to face death....cos this country na hell himself
Do the
application or visit the embassy. You
must not fight but, can render
services like cooking, loading and
unloading, truck driver (bring a
license if you'll do this), take care
and direct refugees, IT/computer/tech
support etc. If you want to pick up
weapons, you must sign the death
warrant given over there.
Theoarhics:
Please the Ukraine govt should give me Visa too. I want join their army and fight Russia
Henrychino:
Me too I wan join Ukraine army any free visa?
Yes visa free
Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by derecho(m): 11:21am On Mar 02, 2022
Abeg na which one be overdo? Na citizen join na. How would you feel if you accommodated a non-native and he deserted you when he could help you?
What if they granted him asylum and his country of birth disowned him, so he should forget the good time in Ukraine because other Africans are fleeing?
Abi you think he doesn't understand what he's doing?
Kelvinhunta:
Overdo de worry is Africans!
See their yeye teeth, them no go call am black monkey now because they r desperate to win the war, after that they will remember our colour is different from theirs. In as much as I support Ukraine in this war, Ukraine and Russia are the most deadly racists ever known so let them war their war and die their die. If this is African war do u think Ukraine can volunteer?
Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by Ibime(m): 11:23am On Mar 02, 2022
If Russians catch him, he will learn that POWs are treated differently based on skin colour
Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by Drsnives(m): 11:29am On Mar 02, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

As volunteers or mercenaries?
Does it matter?
Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by derecho(m): 11:30am On Mar 02, 2022
I would have believed you if I didn't know better.At the heart of redemption is God giving Himself for an unworthy sinner.Husbands, to prove their love, would lay down their lives for their submissive wives.I Used the word submissive deliberately because it'd give an idea of a slave.
cocolacec:

Masters never volunter to die for their slaves.only slaves die for their masters.
Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by DEMARCO1: 11:30am On Mar 02, 2022
Haakeem:
fear fear.

The hardshipness in Nigeria is more dangerous that the war in ukraine.

Know this and know peace.

Thats not true..there are people making it legitimately here..how can you compare Nigeria hardship with War? Are you not in your house in peace?
Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 11:32am On Mar 02, 2022
Ahmed0336:
grin

Sportsmanship or solidarity?

RIP in Advance Lad tongue
May probably live longer than you
Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by mumohsuttah(m): 11:33am On Mar 02, 2022
Good for him...
Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by derecho(m): 11:43am On Mar 02, 2022
Even without war, some have learnt that blacks are treated differently based on skin color.
What is wrong with being loyal?You don't have even know what he stands to lose.He might have lived all his adult life there.His wife might even be Ukrainian.
Someone like Sunday Adelaja got there when he was 19 and have lived there for 36years.
As much as I don't support war, he has done what a man should do...color or no color
Ibime:
If Russians catch him, he will learn that POWs are treated differently based on skin colour
Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:43am On Mar 02, 2022
Litmus:

What was the French doing in Mali and how welcomed was this for Africa...

That's why I say foot soldiers not someone who calls the shot.

We all know French are the ones calling the shots in the African countries they have their soldiers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results / 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) / Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.