Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) (70116 Views)

Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas / Boris Johnson Joins The Police In Raiding A Man's Home At 6am (Pic) / Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by Kelvinhunta: 11:50am On Mar 03, 2022
Oga u r mis quoting me. My point is that since they discriminate against us blacks in good times, they should also discriminate against us during war. Their citizens should fight for them
derecho:
Unfortunately,you are being sentimental here.You've already adjudged him wrong for not being vengeful abi?If all you said is correct, then the guy is a good guy.
I just want to ask, do you have Ukrainians in jails in Ukraine too? Or it's only "us" the black people that are in their jails?

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by Drsnives(m): 11:52am On Mar 03, 2022
Kelvinhunta:
Ur ancestors need to mention names and not embarrassing their own ancestors
Issorite
Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by derecho(m): 12:31pm On Mar 03, 2022
I got you the first time.You are just saying it in another way.

My point is, the guy in question wasn't coerced he volunteered. If he felt he didn't gain or won't gain anything he prolly would have been at the Polish or Romanian border trying to go back home.

The truth is,Ukraine for some, if not most black people, domiciled there is more welcoming than our so-called countries of birth.
Let's stop playing this racist card and start doing what is right.
Kelvinhunta:
Oga u r mis quoting me. My point is that since they discriminate against us blacks in good times, they should also discriminate against us during war. Their citizens should fight for them
Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by Kelvinhunta: 2:29pm On Mar 03, 2022
Exactly, I know he must have heared or promised something but sometimes we should place honour before material gains. Am sure a permanent residency is d offer and he must have calculated that the war won't last long
derecho:
I got you the first time.You are just saying it in another way.

My point is, the guy in question wasn't coerced he volunteered. If he felt he didn't gain or won't gain anything he prolly would have been at the Polish or Romanian border trying to go back home.

The truth is,Ukraine for some, if not most black people, domiciled there is more welcoming than our so-called countries of birth.
Let's stop playing this racist card and start doing what is right.
Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by blackslayer: 11:41pm On Mar 04, 2022
Karnice600:

Excess exuberance.., approaching conversations with wild untamed emotions.
I believe with time you'll learn to embrace civility, learn how to use words appropriately in the most suitable context of any issue and adapt to the responsibilities that a healthy life demands. That's the real world. You're still growing and you're even trying your best to go through this phase. Its not easy.

Shut the heck up, you buffoon!
Re: Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) by blackslayer: 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
Karnice600:

Excess exuberance.., approaching conversations with wild untamed emotions.
I believe with time you'll learn to embrace civility, learn how to use words appropriately in the most suitable context of any issue and adapt to the responsibilities that a healthy life demands. That's the real world. You're still growing and you're even trying your best to go through this phase. Its not easy.

Shut up and stop ranting! You are too stupid to even realize how dumb you are.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ugandan President Appoints Natasha Museveni, Governor Central Bank Of Uganda / Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results / 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.