Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Siege On South-East: Gunmen Now Operate Openly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Siege On South-East: Gunmen Now Operate Openly (22116 Views)

Gunshots Fired As SSS Alleged Siege On EFCC Lagos Office Continues / Sacked SSS Boss, Lawal Daura, Opens Up On Siege On National Assembly / Security Agencies Lay Siege on NASS as Saraki, Ekweremadu defy Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Siege On South-East: Gunmen Now Operate Openly by Rollsnjaguar(m): 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2022
pquaver:

That is what north east thought before.. It is only a matter of time...

Guy am in Southeast. All what they post here are not true.

2 Likes

Re: Siege On South-East: Gunmen Now Operate Openly by Shalommy(f): 5:03pm On Mar 02, 2022
Osagyefo98:

Na russians
Oboy, you get sense die! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Siege On South-East: Gunmen Now Operate Openly by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 02, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Rather, expose the good in the SE wink Love not hate.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. May God bless Nigeria for ever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

This article is not about Tinubu. Why not open a thread and promote Tinubu there? It's nauseating to be poluting every thread with Tinubu this Tinubu that.

1 Like

Re: Siege On South-East: Gunmen Now Operate Openly by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:18pm On Mar 02, 2022
INFORMATION IS KEY!
WHEN THE EASTERN PEOPLE RISE UP STRONGLY AND TOGETHER AGAINST THE KILLERS,THE KILLERS WILL ALL BE CRUSHED AND THE EAST WILL BE FREE AGAIN AND PEACEFUL. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Siege On South-East: Gunmen Now Operate Openly by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 02, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Ladies and gentlemen please meet Mr SE.

The man who lives in every hooks and cranies in SE.

Lol..... wonderful

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Siege On South-East: Gunmen Now Operate Openly by pquaver(m): 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Maybe is only u in this particular southeast.. Because even Ohaneze dey complain.. I don't know which South East u dey, maybe na southeast china... Maybe ooo

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Siege On South-East: Gunmen Now Operate Openly by Rollsnjaguar(m): 8:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
Osagyefo98:

Ladies and gentlemen please meet Mr SE.

Lol..... wonderful

You want pictures evidence. I don't rant like you guys. I speak with proof.
Re: Siege On South-East: Gunmen Now Operate Openly by Brimstone77: 8:04pm On Mar 02, 2022
omenkaLives:
I also blame the Nigerian Military, but all we are regarding with regards to insecurity in the East are mere fabrications from Afonja Algos Ibadan express media trying to demarket the East towards 2023 elections.

The East is the safest place in Africa. Only goats and chickens used for Ofe Nsala are dying in the East.

May Easterners continue to eat and enjoy their Eastern Peppersoup, amen.

Take your rubbish some where else..

1 Like

Re: Siege On South-East: Gunmen Now Operate Openly by Brimstone77: 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2022
pquaver:

Blame NA welllooo but don't blame your onye du.. U go dey alright las las

Why should I blame onye ndu?

1 Like

Re: Siege On South-East: Gunmen Now Operate Openly by Rollsnjaguar(m): 8:07pm On Mar 02, 2022
pquaver:

Maybe only is in this particular southeast.. Because even Ohaneze dey complain.. I don't know which South East u dey, maybe na southeast china... Maybe ooo

Ohaneze is complaining of cultist war that happens occasionally.

But you guys are painting a different picture, as if there is world war in Southeast.

If cultist kill in Anambra, you guys will come here to shout Southeast. As if Anambra means the entire Southeast.

Cultist kill in Lagos and Ritual killings in Ogun. But nobody is writing daily epistles or creating unnecessary thread to call Southwest a killing zone.

3 Likes

Re: Siege On South-East: Gunmen Now Operate Openly by pquaver(m): 11:58pm On Mar 02, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Ohaneze is complaining of cultist war that happens occasionally.

But you guys are painting a different picture, as if there is world war in Southeast.

If cultist kill in Anambra, you guys will come here to shout Southeast. As if Anambra means the entire Southeast.

Cultist kill in Lagos and Ritual killings in Ogun. But nobody is writing daily epistles or creating unnecessary thread to call Southwest a killing zone.

Who is you guys? The person and journalist, me and you are igbo, Ohaneze is Igbo so who is u guys again? Abi u still dey denial phase? Oga south east does not start and end with u.. Many of us are tired of the atrocities.. We have asked u to relocate to northeast and enjoy pampering like bandits and boko but alaigbo is not for all this nonsense. How can a real nwafor destroy his father's land..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Siege On South-East: Gunmen Now Operate Openly by Rollsnjaguar(m): 12:25am On Mar 03, 2022
pquaver:

Who is you guys? The person and journalist, me and you are igbo, Ohaneze is Igbo so who is u guys again? Abi u still dey denial phase? Oga south east does not start and end with u.. Many of us are tired of the atrocities.. We have asked u to relocate to northeast and enjoy pampering like bandits and boko but alaigbo is not for all this nonsense. How can a real nwafor destroy his father's land..

My friend shut that crappy mouth of yours.
How can you come online and be shouting Southeast is burning, they are killing here and there.

But out of 10 thread you and your co udele1 will create, is only one that is verifiable.

You and udele1 will just be churning out lies and misinforming the public.

Even going as far as telling business men and women to relocate from Southeast to Lagos.

Despite all the bandits kidnapping in the north, even Bokoharam that is kidnapping school girls in their 100s.

Have you seen Northerners campaigning that business men and women should relocate to Lagos?

You and udele1 are paid agents sent to cripple Igbo businesses and demarket Southeast and henceforth, all your misinformation will be reported.

4 Likes

Re: Siege On South-East: Gunmen Now Operate Openly by Roger3D(m): 12:57am On Mar 03, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Oh its very true. The guy who narrated the story witnessed it firsthand and we believe him. The south east is under siege from IPOB terrorists and may God help you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Siege On South-East: Gunmen Now Operate Openly by Rollsnjaguar(m): 1:06am On Mar 03, 2022
Roger3D:
Oh its very true. The guy who narrated the story witnessed it firsthand and we believe him. The south east is under siege from IPOB terrorists and may God help you

Show us pictures or videos from the scenes, not those doctored videos or just arranging someone to claim it happened.
Bring real evidence from locals.

You guys are bent on misinforming the public and demarketing Southeast and scaring business men and women away from Southeast.

1 Like

Re: Siege On South-East: Gunmen Now Operate Openly by Rollsnjaguar(m): 1:46am On Mar 03, 2022
ImbeciIicsamuei:
you're not in South East so stop deceiving yourselves.
Your region is burning and that's the bitter truth

You think I look like you guys that fabricates storyline to paint Southeast black.

Your region will burn not Southeast.

I will post pictures tomorrow morning for you to know that am on ground and can confirm that all what you and your cohorts post here are lies and misinformation and inciting the public.

2 Likes

Re: Siege On South-East: Gunmen Now Operate Openly by Nobody: 1:54am On Mar 03, 2022
History555:

Fake lgbo man. Of all things a full grown adult decides to be is pretending to be lgbo so that he can comment.

Igbos the most gossiped about race in Nigeria

wtf is the meaning of "fake igbo man"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Siege On South-East: Gunmen Now Operate Openly by Nobody: 3:15am On Mar 03, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

You want pictures evidence. I don't rant like you guys. I speak with proof.

Don't you get it...you live in the whole SE...lol

Once again Ladies and gentlemen please meet Mr SE.

Lol..... wonderful.

How old are you sef?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Siege On South-East: Gunmen Now Operate Openly by Almaigaa: 5:47am On Mar 03, 2022
I applaud this IPOB Gunmen. The people of the region support them.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Siege On South-East: Gunmen Now Operate Openly by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:48am On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
Almaigaa:
I applaud this IPOB Gunmen. The people of the region support them.
[/s]
trash.

I'm watching you
Re: Siege On South-East: Gunmen Now Operate Openly by blamingthedevil: 7:33am On Mar 03, 2022
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Galatians 6:7-9
Re: Siege On South-East: Gunmen Now Operate Openly by Latakia(f): 7:33am On Mar 03, 2022
They are happy with it. This is how the Warrant Chiefs suppressed and subjugated them during colonization till they became the present Igwe you see today in Southeast.

1 Like

Re: Siege On South-East: Gunmen Now Operate Openly by Rawtruth1: 7:35am On Mar 03, 2022
Of course. Every armed robber in Igbo land is now a freedom f!ghter.

He will enforce sit at home

Then he will rob and kidnap

The next day, he will preach Biafra at the market square

Once he identifies Onyendu as his personal lord and saviour, all his sins are washed away.

All the armed robbers and kidnappers in Igbo land now fly the flag.

They will decimate the police in the name of biafra

Then they will dispossess other Biafrans

Snatch their cars. Sometimes snatch their lives.

That's where we are.

When the army catches them , they will become victimised Biafran youths arbitrarily arrested by a high handed military intent on crushing a legitimate quest for self determination.

Ohaneze will issue a statement

But before they are picked up , they will continue to masquerade as freedom fighters and ransack the land.

That's where we are.

In a hard place.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Siege On South-East: Gunmen Now Operate Openly by ArchiLimited: 7:36am On Mar 03, 2022
Hmm
Re: Siege On South-East: Gunmen Now Operate Openly by sammirano2: 7:37am On Mar 03, 2022
Terrorist people. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Siege On South-East: Gunmen Now Operate Openly by Basheer22: 7:37am On Mar 03, 2022
It is not gunmen, it is fulani and DSS.

Shebi you guys have decided to be stupid. Good luck to you mumu people.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Siege On South-East: Gunmen Now Operate Openly by Olarotimy4real(m): 7:39am On Mar 03, 2022
Every part of the country is getting full with gunners. May we help ourselves out.

I’m in need of a job� please help me
Re: Siege On South-East: Gunmen Now Operate Openly by NyamiriFlathead(m): 7:39am On Mar 03, 2022
All hail our ipob bingos May God continue to strengthen you

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Siege On South-East: Gunmen Now Operate Openly by Davidganna10: 7:39am On Mar 03, 2022
Why do most IPOB
Sympathisers like to deflect every news consigning IPOB atrocities in the East even when it is glaring that this guys are actually perpetrating all types of mayhem?

There is no shame in calling out IPOB like we all called out mpuru mmiri.

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Sacks Five Aviation Agencies Heads, Suspends NCAA Boss / Why I Visited Aregbesola – Fayose / Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.