Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,604 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas (44464 Views)

Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) / Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks / Mali Coup: President Bah Nda, PM, Defence Minister Detained By Mutinous Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by omoadeleye(m): 11:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
godliman:

The Chinese adage that God is with the army with the largest soldiers is about to be proved wrong

God is on the side of army with the highest artillery

1 Like

Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by goodheart01: 1:23am On Mar 03, 2022
Hezzyluv:
I thought some people said before Sunday, i.e 3days ago Putin would have been trough with Ukraine

Leave foolish people and their crazy talks. Most of them are kids who don’t have experience in anything, just follow the villain that’s all. I told them earlier that this war will expose the weakness of Russia and now here it is
Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by bepositive11: 3:16am On Mar 03, 2022
Princewill1:

After reading my post, yet you still gave me a link to another Western controlled media outfit.

So you don't know that there are several dissident Russians living in America, Britain and the entire western Europe.

To know more about western media's double standard and propaganda go to Reddit and placed a bounty on the head of Ukrainian president and see if your post will not be deleted and your account banned.

You are typical example of a Western media manufactured zom.bie I was talking about on my previous post.

It's a Facebook post by the Russian entrepreneur

BTW, from your former RT editor

https://mobile.twitter.com/Mediaite/status/1499151078499180544
Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by Maghan37: 6:12am On Mar 03, 2022
KingEverest:
shocked this war has really exposed the Russian military, their tech isn't state of the art, their planning for logistics during combat is poor, economy is weak. The only tin keeping them as world power is if the vast amount and number of amunitions, planes, warships add nuclear war head they have accumulated over decades
Take note, the news regarding this war as been one sided. Ukraine is the second strongest country in Eastern Europe. But under a week Russia as reached its capital and almost captured most of its major cities and also disabled the air capacity of the country. There is nothing wa
weak about Russian military. Ukraine is entitled to its propaganda after all "all is fair in love and war" but if anything Russia as impressed � me in this conflict. Regarding the operations and level of civilian casualties. I believe they have taken as much care as humanly possible to avoid civilian casualties. A prove of this is the fact that the troops do not become violent when confronted by Ukrainians.
Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by kissdabride: 7:49am On Mar 03, 2022
Lagosianswag:
Isn't All Fair in Love & War? undecided
Why the confusion over carrying out orders from the high command?
This seems like another war propaganda/tactics.You said it all.....I doff my hat!!!.

In as much I admire Putin's defiance of the West, I Pledge my unwaivering allegiance to the West.
The West schooled me, The West shaped me.
The West may not be perfect, but my ideology comes from the West.
I have got no apology for supporting the West (even in all its imperfections) I can only but strive for a better World for all. But if push comes to shove, I'd fight with the West. I am a Western Soldier.
Russia has never impacted in my life in any shape or form. All my friends and associates are based in the West and its allies, how can I be so foolish to join a pariah state I know nothing of its culture or business?
I want to believe all those supporting Putin are being sponsored by the KGB, the Kremlin and its allies if not then the foolishness I'm witnessing on Nairaland and Nigeria from Putin supporters is unprecedented.
I think Nigerians need more military training to build up our acumen on the essence of Loyalty and a crash course on the Politics of World Domination and War.

#EnoughSaid.
Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by kissdabride: 7:51am On Mar 03, 2022
Princewill1:
I just pity those who consume every trash dished out by Western media thinking that they are getting real news update.

Russia military has taken over several Ukrainian cities yet they are in need of food and fuel. Na only zom.bies go consume this type of propaganda.
western propaganda when d news not in favour of ur KGB support.grow up boy and be real.
Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by abeggnow: 8:39am On Mar 03, 2022
KingEverest:
shocked this war has really exposed the Russian military, their tech isn't state of the art, their planning for logistics during combat is poor, economy is weak. The only tin keeping them as world power is if the vast amount and number of amunitions, planes, warships add nuclear war head they have accumulated over decades
lol that if you follow western media. have you noticed all russian media has been censored?? also in war the truth is the first casualty. earlier it was said the ukrainian soldiers on snake island where all killed when they refused to surrender, we all know it was a big lie. they where not shell nor killed, they all surendered also they where not 12 but 82. the lies are so plenty. or is it the one of ghost of kiev or the one where dey showed a video game and said it was a russian jet that was shot down. they are plenty lies. try to follow chinese media so u will see where dey expose these lies also they are more balanced in the reporting of the war

1 Like

Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by BJanta: 11:31am On Mar 03, 2022
KingEverest:
grin i don't think I've come across a Russian made product except ak47 grin

I also even have their soldering iron. And of course, Moscowvich and Lada were common made in Russia cars plying Nigerian roads. Lady looks like early model of Honda CRV,and Moscowvich like and old Cheverollet.
Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by torqque7(m): 2:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
Lagosianswag:
Isn't All Fair in Love & War? undecided
Why the confusion over carrying out orders from the high command?
This seems like another war propaganda/tactics.

In as much I admire Putin's defiance of the West, I Pledge my unwaivering allegiance to the West.
The West schooled me, The West shaped me.
The West may not be perfect, but my ideology comes from the West.
I have got no apology for supporting the West (even in all its imperfections) I can only but strive for a better World for all. But if push comes to shove, I'd fight with the West. I am a Western Soldier.
Russia has never impacted in my life in any shape or form. All my friends and associates are based in the West and its allies, how can I be so foolish to join a pariah state I know nothing of its culture or business?
I want to believe all those supporting Putin are being sponsored by the KGB, the Kremlin and its allies if not then the foolishness I'm witnessing on Nairaland and Nigeria from Putin supporters is unprecedented.
I think Nigerians need more military training to build up our acumen on the essence of Loyalty and a crash course on the Politics of World Domination and War.

#EnoughSaid.

Very brilliant accretion..I am really amazed at the level of stupidity and utter foolishness of people on NL supporting Putin against the west ,and I have come to a conclusion that they must be kids or extremely foolish adults. Even if the west invades anywhere illegally,they are and will always be way better than Russia in everything in respect to human rights freedom and every other thing.

I have NEVER heard anything like Russianaid anywhere in Nigeria or around the world for that matter,but daily we hear and see how USAID has provided jobs,good health and so much more to Nigeria and other countriesas well. Most of these Humanitarian Organisations and NGOs I have never seen anyone Russian or Chinese. Then imagine what the world would be like if either of the two was the leader of the world?? God forbid bad thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by jesmond3945: 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
torqque7:

Very brilliant accretion..I am really amazed at the level of stupidity and utter foolishness of people on NL supporting Putin against the west ,and I have come to a conclusion that they must be kids or extremely foolish adults. Even if the west invades anywhere illegally,they are and will always be way better than Russia in everything in respect to human rights freedom and every other thing.

I have NEVER heard anything like Russianaid anywhere in Nigeria or around the world for that matter,but daily we hear and see how USAID has provided jobs,good health and so much more to Nigeria and other countriesas well. Most of these Humanitarian Organisations and NGOs I have never seen anyone Russian or Chinese. Then imagine what the world would be like if either of the two was the leader of the world?? God forbid bad thing.
then why are they selling you pms at cut throat prices?
humanitarian? you mean fake charities all over the place?
just look how they scammed zelenskyy.
Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by torqque7(m): 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2022
jesmond3945:
then why are they selling you pms at cut throat prices?
humanitarian? you mean fake charities all over the place?
just look how they scammed zelenskyy.

What exactly are you even talking about?how did they scam Zelensky?did they ask him to join NATO or did they ask him to stand up to PUTIN?some of you people just come and make baseless statements here anyhow..tell me how exactly they scammed him im curious where and how you got this idea.

And as for the NGOs I dnt even have energy to argue that with you,even if not for anything at least ALOT of Nigerians are gainfully employed cos of these NGOs you call scam.
Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by jesmond3945: 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2022
torqque7:

What exactly are you even talking about?how did they scam Zelensky?did they ask him to join NATO or did they ask him to stand up to PUTIN?some of you people just come and make baseless statements here anyhow..tell me how exactly they scammed him im curious where and how you got this idea.

And as for the NGOs I dnt even have energy to argue that with you,even if not for anything at least ALOT of Nigerians are gainfully employed cos of these NGOs you call scam.
do you know zelenskyy is speaking from both side of the mouth? He is not even in control of the situation. Do you know how many times boris Johnson called him?
That nigerians are gainfully employed doesnt mean some of them are not scam.
They snap pictures of struggling and hungry african children and post it on cnn and bbc for donors. You know the bad thing about this white people will see us as struggling and hungry people.
Even a nairalander clashed with his white neighbour because of this.
Use your head, you an African. This war did not start today. It started before you were even born. This is pure European games and politics at play.
Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by zoedew: 6:49am On Mar 04, 2022
bigpriik:
Ontop tiny Ukraine lamba grin
Not so. Russia knows what will befall her in the event it really fights a war with Ukraine. Putin said he is busy conducting a military operation not fighting a war.
Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by zoedew: 6:51am On Mar 04, 2022
KingEverest:
Not so. Russia knows what will befall her in the event it really fights a war with Ukraine. Putin said he is busy conducting a military operation not fighting a war. It won’t take Russia a day to level Ukraine to the ground if it wants to do so.
Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by Holger: 11:25am On Mar 04, 2022
KingEverest:
Media wat? Wats Keeping Russia from seizing Kiev from zelensky?
so other countries wey them seize their major cities or their capital during Invasion or war na 2 days them use take over?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview / Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans / Police Raid Gay Wedding In Uganda, Arrest 44

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.