Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,543 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas (44463 Views)

Netanyahu Gives Mossad Orders To Kill Hamas Leaders ‘wherever They Are’( Video) / Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks / Mali Coup: President Bah Nda, PM, Defence Minister Detained By Mutinous Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by bepositive11: 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2022
Princewill1:
I just pity those who consume every trash dished out by Western media thinking that they are getting real news update.

Russia military has taken over several Ukrainian cities yet they are in need of food and fuel. Na only zom.bies go consume this type of propaganda.

There are even videos showing Russian soldiers with broken down tanks waiting for fuel. Don't dismiss things just because it's hard to believe

FYI. A Russian entrepreneur puts a $1,000,000 bounty on the man you're blindly supporting. Go figure

https://www.reddit.com/r/Damnthatsinteresting/comments/t4cfa7/russian_entrepreneur_puts_a_1000000_bounty_on/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

1 Like

Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by Basheer22: 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2022
themonk:

I want to ask you a question, When you looked at that 40mile convoy picture, did is seem like up to 1000 people were there?

Check the videos, the trucks were mostly empty. No soldiers in them.

1 Like

Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by nextstep(m): 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2022
KingEverest:
shocked this war has really exposed the Russian military, their tech isn't state of the art, their planning for logistics during combat is poor, economy is weak. The only tin keeping them as world power is if the vast amount and number of amunitions, planes, warships add nuclear war head they have accumulated over decades

For me, the critical thing seems that Russian soldiers do not want to fight this war. They don't view it as just. It's not a planning or logistics problem, as much as it's people actively sabotaging the effort: food and supplies not being sent, deliberate punching holes in petrol tanks, etc.
If they thought it was justified, they'd be on it quick. This is not lack of capability, it's lack of will.

However, this smells more like propaganda by West than anything else, so let's see...
Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by Aboks(m): 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2022
This is the same thing that is happening to nigerian soldiers,

You send people to war without logistics

1 Like

Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by Karnice600: 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
Northernblood5:
Russia trying so hard to convince us that they are right in their invasion madness.

Cowards. Trying to paint themselves as Saint.

You invaded a Country which is the mother crime and you are here telling us that u are arguing, so, make we come love you nah?

Nigerians are now calling their newspaper Western Media grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy I know that blacks will blame West for making most of their men pregnant with beer. After all na white man invented beer.

Lol
Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by KingEverest: 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
nextstep:

For me, the critical thing seems that Russian soldiers do not want to fight this war. They don't view it as just. It's not a planning or logistics problem, as much as it's people actively sabotaging the effort: food and supplies not being sent, deliberate punching holes in petrol tanks, etc.
If they thought it was justified, they'd be on it quick. This is not lack of capability, it's lack of will.
yea I think so too the moral of the soldiers are down they are literally fighting their brothers I don't think they want to fight this war

1 Like

Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by seborrhic: 5:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
Meninmen:

Look at this demented fellow. Who is talking about Russian military encrypting their radio transmissions? No wonder you lack understanding of the newspaper you referenced that I had to explain it to you.

You were the one that alleged that the western media said 6000 Russian troops have died so far. I asked you to quote the western media that reported it. You dropped a link. I had to now explain to you that the media you referenced didn't give the figure. It was what the Ukrainian military said, that was what they reported. If tomorrow, Russia says they have killed 10,000 Ukrainian troops, these same western media will also report it.

If you were not a fool, you would have known that in war, each military tends to hype it's gains while also exaggerating the losses of the opposing army. All armies in the world do it, not just the Ukrainian army. When Russia invaded Afghanistan, they did the same thing.

I exposed your inability to read and understand, you are now talking about the military encrypting their radio communication. Is that the bone of contention?

In summary, in war situations, do not blame the western media for reporting what the military of the nations at war are saying. It is normal military tactics that militaries use in war. If you are not happy about the news, blame the Ukrainian army for alleging that 6000 Russian troops have died in the conflict. Don't blame the news media that reported what the Ukrainian military said. Ode!
Some of you people are the ones that allow f ools like the person u quoted to continue in their f oolery.
You have clearly seen the quoted is not intelligent enough and is frustrated out of an unexplained and devilish wish Russia annilates Ukraine in days,as was originally predicted. Seeing that his wish and desire is not coming through he is pouring out his frustration,with his likes in other Ukrainian threads on nland.Why now bring yourself to his frustrated level by giving him mentions and replying to his clearly unintelligent posts?

1 Like

Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by treatise: 5:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
KingEverest:
shocked this war has really exposed the Russian military, their tech isn't state of the art, their planning for logistics during combat is poor, economy is weak. The only tin keeping them as world power is if the vast amount and number of amunitions, planes, warships add nuclear war head they have accumulated over decades

Their GDP equivalent to that of Spain ; military hardware and tactics like those north Korea but they'd like intimidate other nations with nukes. A sorry state.

1 Like

Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by Positivepoint(m): 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2022
sapientia:

Before nko

Were they supposed to kill civilians

The goal of the mission is to neatralize the Ukraine military and change the government

So far, it's a failure

Might still be a success cos Russia have the power to sustain it but for now, na failure

The western strategy is shock and awe which literally means indiscriminate bombing and destruction of country infrastructure resulting in mass civilian death. Example Iraq invasion cost 1.2 million civilian death but the media disclosure was about the tragedy was years later. The Russians seem more civil.
Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by IGBOSON1: 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2022
bigpriik:
Ontop tiny Ukraine lamba grin

Bros bigpriik, it’s not the size that counts but what they can achieve with the little they have!
Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by francisbiz: 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Communist?
The western media should do better.
You can help them:
As if you know anything

2 Likes

Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by ProElite: 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2022
tonididdy:

Lamba
The greater damage is on Ukraine.
Their people suddenly became refugees overnight.
Their infrastructure all gone.
They will end up like Iraq, libya Syria

Trust me , sympathy of other European on the side of Ukraine may bring all the infrastructure even better and faster than u think.
The war shld just stop fes
Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by KingEverest: 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2022
treatise:

Their GDP equivalent to that of Spain ; military hardware and tactics like those north Korea but they'd like intimidate other nations with nukes. A sorry state.
swears with all the oil they have they couldn't diverse there economy
Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by Themandator: 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2022
themonk:

I want to ask you a question, When you looked at that 40mile convoy picture, did is seem like up to 1000 people were there?

How many trucks and tanks can occupy 40 miles?
Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by francisbiz: 5:51pm On Mar 02, 2022
tonididdy:

Lamba
The greater damage is on Ukraine.
Their people suddenly became refugees overnight.
Their infrastructure all gone.
They will end up like Iraq, libya Syria
You don't have the brain to figure out the cause of fuel scarcity or even the solution, in your backyard; how can you figure out what happens in Europe?
Try skull mining naa...

1 Like

Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by Themandator: 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2022
themonk:

Lol, dude. You can intercept a radio message without knowing what is been broadcasted. You can know an encrypted message is being sent, without being able to read it. According to your story, Israel intercepted a radio frequency of Russian plane and shot it down which is easy, infact one of the modus operandi behind stealth planes is being able to hid their radio signals. Cracking the message is another thing all together.

What is your point, that they didn't intercept the message or weren't able to decode it?
Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by d142475: 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2022
KingEverest:
Even the so called vast number of ammunitions and planes and warships may turn out to be inefficient, if God forbid, they have to use it.
Those things require constant maintenance and it costs tons of money. You never know how much they deteriorate over time until you have to use them. It’s the same for all the countries. Most countries live on hype and reputation (and that is a good defense strategy).
It’s just like having a Ferrari parked in the garage and not driving it for 10 years. Although you have been servicing it regularly, the engine may begin to deteriorate over time form lack of use.
Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by KingEverest: 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2022
d142475:

Even the so called vast number of ammunitions and planes and warships may turn out to be inefficient, if God forbid, they have to use it.
Those things require constant maintenance and it costs tons of money. You never know how much they deteriorate over time until you have to use them. It’s the same for all the countries. Most countries live on hype and reputation (and that is a good defense strategy).
It’s just like having a Ferrari parked in the garage and not driving it for 10 years. Although you have been servicing it regularly, the engine may begin to deteriorate over time form lack of use.
yes you're right the only tin deterring the West from Russia is their nukes
Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by ufotunang: 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2022
Putin want the Russian soldiers to fight war in an empty stomach with no food and not taking care of them

1 Like

Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2022
themonk:

Well if you weren’t demented enough you would have figured that if Russia had said the same thing the western media would have questioned it, maybe not been reported it rather than report it in a manner that suggests it happened.

Also if you didn’t have the IQ of an empty bucket, you’d have realized I brought up news on this thread just to tell you that the Western media can manufacture their own propaganda. Not only are you dumb, you are slow that’s why you couldn’t figure out that is why I brought up fact checking the information on this thread.

Air head filled with propaganda and no logic at all, I wish you good luck absorbing all the senseless news you’re force-fed.

Ode! Throughout the course of this war, what has Russia said that the Western media has not reported? When Putin put his nuclear weapons on high alert, the Western media reported it. When Russia said the 3rd world war will be nuclear, western media reported it. Even the ones Russia didn't say, the western media reports it, like Russia bombing of the largest plane in the world in Ukraine. Or Russia taking over the Chernobyl nuclear power plant. Or Russia troops getting close to kiev. How do you want the western media to satisfy terrorists like you again?

How do you even know what Russia says or do if not for the Western media? So what has Russia actually said that the Western media didn't report? Moreover, must you listen to Western media? If you are not comfortable with their news, go get your news from Russian and Chinese news media. Ode!

That is how they criticize everything western,but they want to travel to US, UK, Canada, Germany.

If you were not so useless, you would have known that the news you brought up was a comment made by the Ukrainian military. If you don't like the news, blame the source of the news (the Ukrainian military), not the western media that reported the news.

Read again ode. It was the Ukranian military that said they have killed about 6000 Russia troops. The Western news media reported what the Ukranian military said. Let Russia say their own, the western news media will also report it.

Zombie!

3 Likes

Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by treatise: 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2022
KingEverest:
swears with all the oil they have they couldn't diverse there economy

Sponsoring wars and hackers, using polonium 2( nuclear material) to poison putin's enemies on the streets of London .

1 Like

Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by Karnice600: 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2022
Lagosianswag:
Isn't All Fair in Love & War? undecided
Why the confusion over carrying out orders from the high command?
This seems like another war propaganda/tactics.

In as much I admire Putin's defiance of the West, I Pledge my unwaivering allegiance to the West.
The West schooled me, The West shaped me.
The West may not be perfect, but my ideology comes from the West.
I have got no apology for supporting the West (even in all its imperfections) I can only but strive for a better World for all. But if push comes to shove, I'd fight with the West. I am a Western Soldier.
Russia has never impacted in my life in any shape or form. All my friends and associates are based in the West and its allies, how can I be so foolish to join a pariah state I know nothing of its culture or business?
I want to believe all those supporting Putin are being sponsored by the KGB, the Kremlin and its allies if not then the foolishness I'm witnessing on Nairaland and Nigeria from Putin supporters is unprecedented.
I think Nigerians need more military training to build up our acumen on the essence of Loyalty and a crash course on the Politics of World Domination and War.

#EnoughSaid.

God bless you richly

1 Like

Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by Princewill1(m): 6:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
bepositive11:

There are even videos showing Russian soldiers with broken down tanks waiting for fuel. Don't dismiss things just because it's hard to believe

FYI. A Russian entrepreneur puts a $1,000,000 bounty on the man you're blindly supporting. Go figure

https://www.reddit.com/r/Damnthatsinteresting/comments/t4cfa7/russian_entrepreneur_puts_a_1000000_bounty_on/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

After reading my post, yet you still gave me a link to another Western controlled media outfit.

So you don't know that there are several dissident Russians living in America, Britain and the entire western Europe.

To know more about western media's double standard and propaganda go to Reddit and placed a bounty on the head of Ukrainian president and see if your post will not be deleted and your account banned.

You are typical example of a Western media manufactured zom.bie I was talking about on my previous post.
Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
imran147:
Russian advances on Ukrain capital...Almost 60Km long convoy Russian tankers moving toward the kviev.But you are giving us wrong template as the west project.. Enough of this madness and let the both slavic countries shield there swords and embrace peace for the humanity at large.
no Mercy for what.? What did ukraine do ?
Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by dquantum21: 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2022
THE PRESIDENCY
Maxymilliano:

Who gave the order
Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by kelvindj98: 6:15pm On Mar 02, 2022
themonk:

News which influences public opinion is also a form of warfare. The day all these to try to demoralize Russian troops. But the truth is that Russia has completely encircled Ukraine. It’s crazy to even think Ukraine stands a chance.

https://www.scotsman.com/news/world/almost-6000-russian-troops-killed-during-invasion-ukraine-military-claims-3591382

What is scotman.com how will a sensible person site this as a reputable source.
Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by KingEverest: 6:15pm On Mar 02, 2022
treatise:

Sponsoring wars and hackers, using polonium 2( nuclear material) to poison putin's enemies on the streets of London .
swears
Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by Karnice600: 6:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
themonk:

Don’t believe all these Western propaganda. The media can make anybody look bad. Wasn’t it the media that said 6000 Russian soldiers have died in the conflict which is entirely untrue.

The Media said Russia is invading Ukraine. The same media warned an invasion was imminent, yet you guys came up to shout propaganda. Now the then propaganda is a reality.
Almost every naija blogger is shouting how Gadhaffi meant well for Africa. They never knew he was a jihadist. Its always the West knowing so much than you, even in your motherland.
Naija always taking the back seat in reputable concerns.
Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by lomprico(m): 6:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
More propaganda!
Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
KingEverest:

A war is a huge logistical operation. Troops must feed. You must seamlessly get supplies, accessories and ancillary items to the boots on ground. This is what Russians and their fan boys don't understand. They think it is only by how many nuclear weapons you have or how many rusty tanks and missiles.

Only America and to some extent the other western powers (UK, France, Germany) can muster the resources and organisation needed to sustain and win long drawn out wars.

Russia is a bumbling mess. Like I mentioned previously, they are only an advanced version of North Korea - with more oil wealth, a larger landmass and more population.

1 Like

Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by KingEverest: 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2022
Hedonini:

A war is a huge logistical operation. Troops must feed. You must seamlessly get supplies, accessories and ancillary items to the boots on ground. This is what Russians and their fan boys don't understand. Only America and to some extent the other western powers (UK, France, Germany) can muster the resources and organisation needed to maintain and even long drawn out wars.

Russia is a bumbling mess. Like I mentioned previously, they are only an advanced version of North Korea - with more oil wealth, a larger landmass and more population.
swears the honest truth
Re: Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas by aku626(m): 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
KingEverest:
Wrong their goals aren’t clearly stated and will always lead to conflict in as much they know what they want they’ve to be careful getting it the moment civilian casualties beging to climb Russia will have to contend with more than it can chew on, nuclear or no nuclear it can’t nuke the world.
For whatever opportunity the west lay their foot in Russia they’d reduce it to nothing, china if sensible will learn from Japan. War is a game and should be played by those who are grand masters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buckingham Palace's Statement On Harry, Meghan Interview / Kenyatta's Flawless American Accent While Speaking With Trump Excites Kenyans / Police Raid Gay Wedding In Uganda, Arrest 44

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.