Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,978 members, 7,866,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

Bbmzansi 2022 Gash1 Expose Reasons He Never Liked Yoli But Thato(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbmzansi 2022 Gash1 Expose Reasons He Never Liked Yoli But Thato(video) (177 Views)

Bbnaija Dorathy & Prince Breakup Dorathy Expose Reasons(video) / At First I Never Liked The Fact That Bambam Acts Like A Church Girl - Teddy A / Davido 'Liked' Wizkid's Video On Instagram, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbmzansi 2022 Gash1 Expose Reasons He Never Liked Yoli But Thato(video) by Cimbolondmic: 3:50pm On Mar 02, 2022
Bbmzansi 2022 Gash1 expose reasons he never liked Yoli but Thato(video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp9TA2DcKYo

#bbmzansi #bbmzansi2022 #bbmzansiseason3 #bigbrothermzansi #bigbrothermzansiseason3 #bigbrothermzansi2022
Re: Bbmzansi 2022 Gash1 Expose Reasons He Never Liked Yoli But Thato(video) by Imbecilicsamuel: 1:07pm On Mar 06, 2022
Defaming thread. Ban all accounts used by the same person.

CANDYDADDY:

_she is not an outright hoe
_you didn't paid
_probably you didn't wooed her

Check ya'll self very well your destiny might be even used by her kiss

Veiniously:
Would you shut up must you spam the thread? Op said something without spaming the thread . You own you just keep posting same thing so they can take down the thread. Say what you have and leave so we can look into it

JusticeNeeded:
Hey guys, there are 2 Nairalanders here richmanrichard and BetBuilder365, they have been spreading HIV to Nairalanders since last year. Once they see this they will start reporting to mods. It won't stop me from exposing them because 2 of my friends are on their sick beds as we speak. The luck I had is that used condom if not I will have been a goner.
I have included her pic so u can beware

Here is her post from 2014. On her first account before this she confessed to having it but deactivated

JusticeNeeded:
hiv spreader myndd44

JusticeNeeded:
seun don't be silent please u hiv spreader

JusticeNeeded abiodunjonah aka Satanicsatanist:
wow I can believe he robbed u too. Obamamessi must be brought to book

Rule 1,2,3,8 and 19

Mynd44
Seun
Justwise
OAM4J
Dominique
Lalasticlala
Rocktation
Farano
Dragnet

He is an identity theft scammer and homosexual. He is a male not a female and has been banned countless times. He lures men for homosexuality.

The criminal moniker deactivates to keep the threads visible. His current accounts are above

(1) (Reply)

[video] KISS Or ASS GRAB , This Is Gonna Make You Smile / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / Realwear Hmt-1 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.