Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:00 PM

Better To Fight For Ukriane Than Remain In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Better To Fight For Ukriane Than Remain In Nigeria (1181 Views)

Governor Wike To Remain In PDP As He Declares Support For Atiku / I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out / 2019: Remain In Abuja, You’ll Be Stoned – Okorocha Warns Udenwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Better To Fight For Ukriane Than Remain In Nigeria by Zetra7: 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2022
Assessing the unhealthy condition one has experienced in this country, I think its a wise decision to volunteer and fight for Ukriane..

First, Nigeria has no future technically. It's a broken and divided country who doesn't even have a vision cause no one believe in the country..

Buhari is receiving medical in London while the wife is in Dubai for her birthday with the wives of Governors.

Social crisis, insecurity , corruption , religious and ethnic crisis , secession threats , rituals, armed robbery, kidnapping, unemployment and so on controls every sphere of this country..

Technically , this country is also at war..

Do you want me to state the number of casualties in the past one year, it runs in 10s of thousands...

How many causalities do we have in Ukriane?

Well let's face the fact, once taken as a volunteer, you will certainly fight, don't think this war will last long, either peace is negotiated or Russia takes over completely..

Either way, you would have served a country that will certainly reward you including the world which will honour you, as a volunteer ,you have right to stay in Ukraine if they win and eventually get your EU citizenship which is definitely coming..

Secondly, if Russia takes over the country, you can play the foreigner card and make your way to Poland. Never setting foot in Nigeria until you get the EU citizenship...

What if you get hurt in Ukriane?? Well, you can also get hurt in Nigeria.. It's still a clear 50:50 probability...

Let's see what the Embassy of Ukriane says in the coming days..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Better To Fight For Ukriane Than Remain In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2022
Zetra7:
Assessing the unhealthy condition one has experienced in this country, I think its a wise decision to volunteer and fight for Ukriane..

First, Nigeria has no future technically. It's a broken and divided country who doesn't even have a vision cause no one believe in the country..

Buhari is receiving medical in London while the wife is in Dubai for her birthday with the wives of Governors.

Social crisis, insecurity , corruption , religious and ethnic crisis , secession threats , rituals, armed robbery, kidnapping, unemployment and so on controls every sphere of this country..

Do you want me to state the number of casualties in the past one year, it runs in 10s of thousands...

Well let's face the fact, once taken as a volunteer, you will certainly fight, don't think this war will last long, either peace is negotiated or Russia takes over completely..

Either way, you would have served a country that will certainly reward you including the world which will honour you, as a volunteer ,you have right to stay in Ukraine if they win and eventually get your EU citizenship which is definitely coming..

Secondly, if Russia takes over the country, you can play the foreigner card and make your way to Poland. Never setting foot in Nigeria until you get the EU citizenship...

What if you get hurt in Ukriane?? Well, you can also get hurt in Nigeria.. It's still a clear 50:50 probability...

Re: Better To Fight For Ukriane Than Remain In Nigeria by Rollsnjaguar(m): 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
Zetra7:

Abeg if they start accepting application, let me know. I have lots of people that need to enter Ukraine.
Re: Better To Fight For Ukriane Than Remain In Nigeria by helinues: 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
Why not go and apply as a volunteer at Nigeria Ukraine embassy?

Re: Better To Fight For Ukriane Than Remain In Nigeria by KingEverest: 6:14pm On Mar 02, 2022
Trust me if this application form goes round the country and there is good enlightenment millions will volunteer

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Better To Fight For Ukriane Than Remain In Nigeria by Aweswyo: 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2022
Good riddance. To live is better than death

1 Like

Re: Better To Fight For Ukriane Than Remain In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2022
This is all quite delusional and misinformed.

Ukraine is not even an EU member state, and I doubt they’d be taking volunteers from Africa anytime soon when all males aged 18-60 in their country are already staying behind to fight.

Also, just because you fought does not mean you get a passport. You would likely need to apply for asylum which would probably be an unsuccessful application regardless.

4 Likes

Re: Better To Fight For Ukriane Than Remain In Nigeria by flokii: 9:11pm On Mar 02, 2022
The country is sinking, I get.. but my question is why Ukraine?
Can't we all come together and rescue Nigeria or at least make attempt for things to get better than rushing to face war in Ukraine. Ponder on that.

1 Like

Re: Better To Fight For Ukriane Than Remain In Nigeria by Roger3D(m): 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2022
Zetra7:

We no gree go fight for any dirty Ukraine. We die here

3 Likes

Re: Better To Fight For Ukriane Than Remain In Nigeria by Roger3D(m): 9:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
KingEverest:
Trust me if this application form goes round the country and there is good enlightenment millions will volunteer
Ogbeni then what are you waiting for na? You wont be missed

4 Likes

Re: Better To Fight For Ukriane Than Remain In Nigeria by naija4life247: 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
Putin is waiting to sacrifice you to the Russian gods of Ogun, Sango, Obatala, Aiyelala and Esu Odara

3 Likes

Re: Better To Fight For Ukriane Than Remain In Nigeria by Zetra7: 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Abeg if they start accepting application, let me know. I have lots of people that need to enter Ukraine.

Ukraine embassy will make decision in the next few days..
Re: Better To Fight For Ukriane Than Remain In Nigeria by Zetra7: 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2022
helinues:

That's the plan..
Re: Better To Fight For Ukriane Than Remain In Nigeria by Zetra7: 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2022
KingEverest:

� Percent. If millions still apply for Nigerian army or police jobs ,why not Ukraine..
Re: Better To Fight For Ukriane Than Remain In Nigeria by Zetra7: 9:48pm On Mar 02, 2022
Aweswyo:
Agreed
Re: Better To Fight For Ukriane Than Remain In Nigeria by Zetra7: 9:51pm On Mar 02, 2022
phantomthread:
This is all quite delusional and misinformed.

Ukraine is not even an EU member state, and I doubt they’d be taking volunteers from Africa anytime soon when all males aged 18-60 in their country are already staying behind to fight.

Also, just because you fought does not mean you get a passport. You would likely need to apply for asylum which would probably be an unsuccessful application regardless.

Everyone know that Ukraine is not EU yet but only a few knows it's coming soon..

By the way, Ukraine runs a foreign legion outfit just like France, they can recruit from anywhere..

Once you volunteer to fight for nation, there is always a system of reward cause you put yourself in the line of duty for the country.. The ultimate reward for such is totally acceptance which equals citizenship...
Re: Better To Fight For Ukriane Than Remain In Nigeria by Zetra7: 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2022
flokii:
Can't we all come together and rescue Nigeria or at least make attempt for things to get better than rushing to face war in Ukraine. Ponder on that.

Simply because Nigerian people lack sense...

Imagine how they voted Buhari as their president then Tinubu and Atiku warming up.
Then imagine the president of Ukraine, will rather follow him than our ancestors...
Re: Better To Fight For Ukriane Than Remain In Nigeria by Zetra7: 9:54pm On Mar 02, 2022
naija4life247:
Putin is waiting to sacrifice you to the Russian gods of Ogun, Sango, Obatala, Aiyelala and Esu Odara

Buhari and bad leaders of Nigeria have been on these sacrifice since time memorial...
Re: Better To Fight For Ukriane Than Remain In Nigeria by Zetra7: 9:55pm On Mar 02, 2022
This Ukriane today will be greater than Nigeria in the next 5 years...
Re: Better To Fight For Ukriane Than Remain In Nigeria by Rostikol: 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
Zetra7:

My friend shut up and go and get a job or start a business like millions of other successful Nigerians.

Mumu talking rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Better To Fight For Ukriane Than Remain In Nigeria by Rollsnjaguar(m): 12:30am On Mar 03, 2022
Zetra7:

Ukraine embassy will make decision in the next few days..

Okay
Re: Better To Fight For Ukriane Than Remain In Nigeria by 1838e: 5:23am On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
helinues:

[/s]
Re: Better To Fight For Ukriane Than Remain In Nigeria by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:50am On Mar 03, 2022
Ukraine embassy should make a decision asap. I'm interested.
Re: Better To Fight For Ukriane Than Remain In Nigeria by Munamu: 5:58am On Mar 03, 2022
[quote author=Zetra7 post=110693910]Assessing the unhealthy condition one has experienced in this country, I think its a wise decision to volunteer and fight for Ukriane..

Let's see what the Embassy of Ukriane says in the coming days..[/quote

In Ukraine, one can die a glorious death, unlike in Nigeria where you will not see what will kill you.
Re: Better To Fight For Ukriane Than Remain In Nigeria by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:04am On Mar 03, 2022
Zetra7:

Do you think fighting in a war is the same as riding jangilova?

Some of you will run at the sound of a burst tyre, not to mention bomb explosion.

Do you know how many retired servicemen suffer from PTSD?

No be Hollywood movie dem dey shoot for Ukraine o.

Better exercise caution.

1 Like

Re: Better To Fight For Ukriane Than Remain In Nigeria by Dereformer(m): 6:13am On Mar 03, 2022
Aweswyo:

To live where exactly?
Re: Better To Fight For Ukriane Than Remain In Nigeria by Dereformer(m): 6:15am On Mar 03, 2022
flokii:

What's your game plan to rescue Nigeria?

Don't say through election. We know what happened in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Better To Fight For Ukriane Than Remain In Nigeria by donleo92(m): 6:25am On Mar 03, 2022
Honestly, I no go like japa for niaja ooh. na just our leaders dey make me dey think twice with useless policies
Re: Better To Fight For Ukriane Than Remain In Nigeria by Rostikol: 6:28am On Mar 03, 2022
donleo92:
Honestly, I no go like japa for niaja ooh.
na just our leaders dey make me dey think twice with useless policies

If you have sense, you will stay in Naija and start a business. If you have money in this country you will enjoy life. No need to japa. Instead of going to some place where you'll be treated as a second class citizen by racist systems, and struggling to pay bills while answering to some yeye white boss at work who might be racist. Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Better To Fight For Ukriane Than Remain In Nigeria by donleo92(m): 11:46am On Mar 03, 2022
Rostikol:

If you have sense, you will stay in Naija and start a business. If you have money in this country you will enjoy life. No need to japa. Instead of going to some place where you'll be treated as a second class citizen by racist systems, and struggling to pay bills while answering to some yeye white boss at work who might be racist. Tufiakwa.

yes oh

1 Like

Re: Better To Fight For Ukriane Than Remain In Nigeria by Dereformer(m): 11:47am On Mar 03, 2022
Rostikol:

It is better to act foolish for some years and get what you want.

I have a friend who works in an hotel is Australia for the past 8 years.

If you see the investment this guy has in Nigeria, the houses he rented out etc. He will come back finally in 2 years time. he will never be poor.

He wouldn't have achieved as much if he was in Nigeria all these years.

Nigeria has a way of keeping people perpetually poor. Minimum wage is N30k that cannot buy a bag of foreign rice. Minimum wage in Australia is 20AUD per hour which is about N8200 per hour.

If you have the opportunity to leave Nigeria, please do so. Even if it is to fight in Ukraine.
Re: Better To Fight For Ukriane Than Remain In Nigeria by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
Dereformer:

It is better to act foolish for some years and get what you want.

I have a friend who works in an hotel is Australia for the past 8 years.

If you see the investment this guy has in Nigeria, the houses he rented out etc. He will come back finally in 2 years time. he will never be poor.

He wouldn't have achieved as much if he was in Nigeria all these years.

Nigeria has a way of keeping people perpetually poor. Minimum wage is N30k that cannot buy a bag of foreign rice. Minimum wage in Australia is 20AUD per hour which is about N8200 per hour.

If you have the opportunity to leave Nigeria, please do so. Even if it is to fight in Ukraine.

You are arguing with a buharist. Save your strength.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adamu Garba Tackled For Calling Osinbajo A Betrayer / Between Tinubu And Osinbajo, Who Is The Betrayer? / f

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.