Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Gov. - Foreign Affairs (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gov. (183276 Views)

Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It / Russia-Ukraine Crisis: "Putin Cannot Remain In Power" - President Biden / Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. by TriittNG: 10:07am On Oct 17, 2022
PurpleHouse:

I actually want Putin to hand over power to him again soon ig possible. But it is not possible.

Me I feel Putin should go. I love him but Russia needs a leader that America will not dear throw bomb into their roof via proxy. Putin has spent too much time there and has been soften by pity for the west. He actually pities them. He loves and care for them and wish they could break their hold of America. And that is his weakness.... Love, care, and pity.
I think he's too soft too.
I love him and I love Med.

1 Like

Re: Gov. by Appleyard(m): 10:07am On Oct 17, 2022
VictorUSA:
Well, I may not understand now but I'll get to understand gringringrin

One thing is certain: Russia can not get away with the annexed regions in Ukraine. It'll totally end USA's influence as the global superpower.

They got away with Crimea, and these new ones won't matter either. The US don't give a damn if Ukraine loses half its territory.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. by PurpleHouse(m): 10:08am On Oct 17, 2022
TriittNG:

Very foolish barbarians.
Anyways, they played Africans too and colonized us. It's ok that they're getting played too.

Absolutely, they deserve it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. by akwesenana: 10:11am On Oct 17, 2022
paafin:

The last time American soldiers faced a conventional military with superior airpower and unlimited artillery and missiles firepower was during the World war 2.

Right now, most of the Afghanistan and Iraqi war veterans have gone home alive or in bodybags. What you have now in Ukraine are paid mercenaries..

Who still remember the deadliest sniper in the world? grin
The white death?
Re: Gov. by PurpleHouse(m): 10:11am On Oct 17, 2022
TriittNG:

I think he's too soft too.
I love him and I love Med.

Who ever comes in next, should be wise like a serpent, soft like a dove, and sting like a bear at full force.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. by Appleyard(m): 10:12am On Oct 17, 2022
iykofias:
"For Belgorod".

On the wreckage of one of the Geran that arrived in Kiev..

That was tentatively sarcastic per the Russians. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. by paafin(m): 10:13am On Oct 17, 2022
okeysoninv:
no stupid lie agenda will fly here again. Ukraine Guts Russia's Best Tank Army - Forbes www.forbes.com › davidaxe› 2022/09/13. Ukraine forces destroyed best army in Russia..Google can cure your ignorant

I should take a Dan Axe that is in South Carolina and have never set foot in Ukraine as the gospel truth?

You really need help, bro
Re: Gov. by BentizilL: 10:13am On Oct 17, 2022
paafin:

For the first time in a long time, this is the first I'm not seeing NATO boots in an " Pseudo Ally" soil..

Russia can't be trifled with, abeg..

No one dares!!
The Same US said she'll defend Taiwan...
Why not Ukraine?? Because it's Russia? grin

There's difference between ball and balls. wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. by okeysoninv: 10:14am On Oct 17, 2022
PurpleHouse:

You're quoting Forbes? Forces grin grin grin grin

Haqhaqhaqhaq
Western media

Make I go sh.i.t oga, sh.i.t dey worry me. grin grin
we don't do stupid propaganda here. Vladimir Putin's elite 'bodyguards of Moscow' unit pulverized in Ukraine www.telegraph.co.uk › 2022/09/13 › vla... do you need more?
Re: Gov. by Appleyard(m): 10:14am On Oct 17, 2022
iykofias:
The Prosecutor General's Office of the Russian Federation on the draft law on the complete ban on LGBT propaganda: for 3 years, access to 30,000 sites that promote this topic among children has been closed

No wonder most anus-takers are supposing the west grin

That "anus-taker" statement got me heavily. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. by okeysoninv: 10:15am On Oct 17, 2022
paafin:

I should take a Dan Axe that is in South Carolina and have never set foot in Ukraine as the gospel truth?

You really need help, bro
mobiks is calling you in Ukraine. Vladimir Putin's elite 'bodyguards of Moscow' unit pulverized in Ukraine www.telegraph.co.uk › 2022/09/13 › vla...
Re: Gov. by TriittNG: 10:15am On Oct 17, 2022
PurpleHouse:

Who ever comes in next, should be wise like a serpent, soft like a dove, and sting like a bear at full force.
I agree.
President Putin has good advisers, President Putin is also a genius himself(I don't like the restraints he has shown, it's dangerous gambling).
Russians are lucky, they're blessed with leaders that genuinely care about the people they govern.

1 Like

Re: Gov. by paafin(m): 10:16am On Oct 17, 2022
akwesenana:

The white death?
Exactly..

What's his name again?
Re: Gov. by Holla911(m): 10:16am On Oct 17, 2022
Meanwhile, zelensky isn't even in Ukraine. Soon his people will request he lead the war and be issued as appease sacrifice to calm Russia destruction of Ukraine. Biden won't be able to safe him when the us citizens call for a STOP ✋ of task payers fund to support war on foreign soil while the street of new York, Chicago, and other cities are unsettled.
The us stocks are already crashing badly.
#Stopthewarinukrain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. by TriittNG: 10:16am On Oct 17, 2022
okeysoninv:
mobiks is calling you in Ukraine. Vladimir Putin's elite 'bodyguards of Moscow' unit pulverized in Ukraine www.telegraph.co.uk › 2022/09/13 › vla...
This guy will easily get radicalized by terrorists.
How do you think terrorists indoctrinate people?

1 Like

Re: Gov. by TriittNG: 10:17am On Oct 17, 2022
Holla911:
Meanwhile, zelensky isn't even in Ukraine. Soon his people will request he lead the war and be issued as appease sacrifice to calm Russia destruction of Ukraine. Biden won't be able to safe him when the us citizens call for a STOP ✋ of task payers fund to support war on foreign soil while the street of new York, Chicago, and other cities are unsettled.
The us stocks are already crashing badly.
#Stopthewarinukrain
Lol, make dem use am do burnt offering grin grin
Re: Gov. by okeysoninv: 10:18am On Oct 17, 2022
TriittNG:

This guy will easily get radicalized by terrorists.
How do you think terrorists indoctrinate people?
mumu putler, do you want more. How Ukraine Attack Took Russia's Main Anti-NATO Unit By Surprise
m.youtube.com › watch

1 Like

Re: Gov. by iykofiias(m): 10:18am On Oct 17, 2022
We will look for CONCRETE evidence about participation of Iran in Ukraine conflict - EU Foreign Policy Chief Josep Borrell.

European Union WARNS it may impose new sanctions on Iran due to Tehran’s alleged involvement in conflict, while Iran DENIES all allegations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. by Appleyard(m): 10:18am On Oct 17, 2022
paafin:

For the first time in a long time, this is the first I'm not seeing NATO boots in an " Pseudo Ally" soil..

Russia can't be trifled with, abeg..

No one dares!!

There are NATO regular boots emerched as Foreign mercenaries in the rank of the Ukros groupings. In fact, NATO is the one directly commanding the AFU.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. by TriittNG: 10:19am On Oct 17, 2022
BentizilL:

Why not Ukraine?? Because it's Russia. grin

If Taiwan get mind, make dem declare independence grin
They don't want to be like Ukraine.
Re: Gov. by TriittNG: 10:20am On Oct 17, 2022
Appleyard:

That was tentatively sarcastic per the Russians. cool
Russian trolling is grin

1 Like

Re: Gov. by akwesenana: 10:20am On Oct 17, 2022
paafin:
Exactly..
What's his name again?
Simo hayhA or so.
Re: Gov. by PurpleHouse(m): 10:22am On Oct 17, 2022
TriittNG:

I agree.
President Putin has good advisers, President Putin is also a genius himself(I don't like the restraints he has shown, it's dangerous gambling).
Russians are lucky, they're blessed with leaders that genuinely care about the people they govern.

It is not hard to understand why they have leaders who care about their people. I mean, Russia is sooo fuc.king blessed. And as such, if you are surrounded by people (Europeans) who wish they had ALL the resources you have, you will care more for your country and people because you understand that you are surrounded by thieves. You will do everything to protect your land from theirves snd invaders.

The west wish they could defeat Russia and share the spoils (resources) of their land. Every Russian knows this fact.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. by TriittNG: 10:22am On Oct 17, 2022
okeysoninv:
mumu putler, do you want more. How Ukraine Attack Took Russia's Main Anti-NATO Unit By Surprise
m.youtube.com › watch
I'm fine thanks.
I just pointed out the fact that you're vulnerable and you could be easily recruited by terrorists based on your statements.
Re: Gov. by paafin(m): 10:22am On Oct 17, 2022
BentizilL:

Why not Ukraine?? Because it's Russia. grin

China is just a regional power trying to project it's influence at world stage..

Remember, Where America goes, NATO goes..

China can't take on NATO without help from Russia..

China will Move into Taiwan when Russia must have ended their war and replenished their military stocks..

So, China will have to wait..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. by TriittNG: 10:23am On Oct 17, 2022
iykofiias:
We will look for CONCRETE evidence about participation of Iran in Ukraine conflict - EU Foreign Policy Chief Josep Borrell.

European Union WARNS it may impose new sanctions on Iran due to Tehran’s alleged involvement in conflict, while Iran DENIES all allegations.

So dem no get evidence dem dey yarn nonsense before? grin
Chai! Westerners.
Re: Gov. by okeysoninv: 10:24am On Oct 17, 2022
TriittNG:

I'm fine thanks.
I just pointed out the fact that you're vulnerable and you could be easily recruited by terrorists based on your statements.
yawn, and Putard will recruit you to into mobik. foolishness is legendary

1 Like

Re: Gov. by TriittNG: 10:24am On Oct 17, 2022
PurpleHouse:

It is not hard to understand why they have leaders who care about their people. I mean, Russia is sooo fuc.king blessed. And as such, if you are surrounded by people (Europeans) who wish they had ALL the resources you have, you will care more for your country and people because you understand that you are surrounded by thieves. You will do everything to protect your land from theirves snd invaders.

The west wish they could defeat Russia and share the spoils (resources) of their land. Every Russian knows this fact.
Words of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Gov. by TriittNG: 10:25am On Oct 17, 2022
okeysoninv:
yawn, and Putard will recruit you to into mobik. foolishness is legendary
That's what they tell you at your terrorist radicalization center.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. by adamusuleiman1: 10:27am On Oct 17, 2022
Lagos – The U.S. Mission in Nigeria organized a reunion conference and welcome reception for the 2022 Mandela Washington fellows selected to participate in a six-week leadership program studying Business, Civic Engagement, or Public Management at U.S. colleges and universities.

This year, 55 young Nigerians participated in the Mandela Washington Fellowship (MWF) program, which provided participants the opportunity to meet and interact with other young leaders across the globe and engage in high-level workshops with U.S. government officials, and representatives of businesses and organizations with interest in Africa.

Re: Gov. by okeysoninv: 10:27am On Oct 17, 2022
TriittNG:

That's what they tell you at your terrorist radicalization center.
hahahahaha you have change goal post, no more Russia is not using her army. hahahahaha . reservists kee you there and that ur Putard terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Gov. by PurpleHouse(m): 10:28am On Oct 17, 2022
I don't get why NATO are supporting Ukraine with full force and contering Iran and ither trying to sell weapons to Russia...?

This is why I'm not pleased with how China has handled this war. If you are my ally, be my ally. Nor go sidon for fence dey look from afar. This is why I don't rate China at the moment when it comes to warefareor military operations. They care too much about their economic prowels than their partners.

Russia would have long joined China if the table was to be tuned, to fight NATO and Ukraine. China needs to pick a side and be consistent.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (385) (Reply)

Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? / South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.