Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,606 members, 7,847,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:12 PM

Gov. - Foreign Affairs (317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gov. (184651 Views)

Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It / Russia-Ukraine Crisis: "Putin Cannot Remain In Power" - President Biden / Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. by TriittNG: 10:29am On Oct 17, 2022
adamusuleiman1:
Lagos – The U.S. Mission in Nigeria organized a reunion conference and welcome reception for the 2022 Mandela Washington fellows selected to participate in a six-week leadership program studying Business, Civic Engagement, or Public Management at U.S. colleges and universities.

This year, 55 young Nigerians participated in the Mandela Washington Fellowship (MWF) program, which provided participants the opportunity to meet and interact with other young leaders across the globe and engage in high-level workshops with U.S. government officials, and representatives of businesses and organizations with interest in Africa.
Now they're trying to romance us grin
We should be wise and use our heads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. by paafin(m): 10:30am On Oct 17, 2022
Appleyard:

There are NATO regular boots emerched as Foreign mercenaries in the rank of the Ukros groupings. In fact, NATO is the one directly commanding the AFU.

Most left the Regular NATO military forces for a Ukrainian adventure..

Yes, there are still NATO boots at the fronts, but Russia don't care anymore..

Everyone will receive it as they come..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. by opamoses1: 10:30am On Oct 17, 2022
adamusuleiman1:
Lagos – The U.S. Mission in Nigeria organized a reunion conference and welcome reception for the 2022 Mandela Washington fellows selected to participate in a six-week leadership program studying Business, Civic Engagement, or Public Management at U.S. colleges and universities.

This year, 55 young Nigerians participated in the Mandela Washington Fellowship (MWF) program, which provided participants the opportunity to meet and interact with other young leaders across the globe and engage in high-level workshops with U.S. government officials, and representatives of businesses and organizations with interest in Africa.
I have 2 friends that have been beneficiary of these program couple of years ago. They also got to meet the US president at that time if I remember clearly.
Re: Gov. by TriittNG: 10:31am On Oct 17, 2022
okeysoninv:
hahahahaha you have change goal post, no more Russia is not using her army. hahahahaha . reservists kee you there and that ur Putard terrorist.
I've heard you bro, I know you're pained. grin
Yes I shifted the goal post, e dey my house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. by timay1: 10:31am On Oct 17, 2022
TriittNG:

Russia ran out of precision missiles.

Or Russia.got an alternative means of precision bombing that will be fairly efficient and very cheap( Iranian kamikaze drones), in order to preserve their stockpile of precision missiles and smart bombs, because in the grand scheme of things, wasting them on Ukraine is unwise, because Precision weapons are not like regular bombs that are faster to manufacture in large numbers.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. by TriittNG: 10:32am On Oct 17, 2022
PurpleHouse:
I don't get why NATO are supporting Ukraine with full force and contering Iran and ither trying to sell weapons to Russia...?

This is why I'm not pleased with how China has handled this war. If you are my ally, be my ally. Nor go sidon for fence dey look from afar. This is why I don't rate China at the moment when it comes to warefareor military operations. They care too much about their economic prowels than their partners.

Russia would have long joined China if the table was to be tuned, to fight NATO and Ukraine. China needs to pick a side and be consistent.
China and Russia are allies, it's coded (read in between the lines)
Re: Gov. by opamoses1: 10:32am On Oct 17, 2022
PurpleHouse:
I don't get why NATO are supporting Ukraine with full force and contering Iran and ither trying to sell weapons to Russia...?

This is why I'm not pleased with how China has handled this war. If you are my ally, be my ally. Nor go sidon for fence dey look from afar. This is why I don't rate China at the moment when it comes to warefareor military operations. They care too much about their economic prowels than their partners.

Russia would have long joined China if the table was to be tuned, to fight NATO and Ukraine. China needs to pick a side and be consistent.
Xi is not foolish. China is the largest trading partner to the West. China is not ready to sacrifice the growth of its economy for some Putin's war.

Re: Gov. by paafin(m): 10:33am On Oct 17, 2022
TriittNG:

Now they're trying to romance us grin
We should be wise and use our heads.

This is how the churn out core Pro-western leaders..

Africa and African leaders must wake up to a multi polar world if we really want to utilize our full national potentials for the good of every African..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. by TriittNG: 10:34am On Oct 17, 2022
timay1:

Or Russia.got an alternative means of precision bombing that will be fairly efficient and very cheap( Iranian kamikaze drones), in order to preserve their stockpile of precision missiles and smart bombs, because in the grand scheme of things, wasting them on Ukraine is unwise, because Precision weapons are not like regular bombs that are faster to manufacture in large numbers.

I was just being sarcastic.
Someone said Russia had ran out of precision missiles a few days ago and I quoted a report where Russia had striked Ukraine within the last 24 hours using precision missiles.
But yes, with Kamikaze drones, one route does not lead into the market.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. by seankafor(m): 10:35am On Oct 17, 2022
PurpleHouse:

what do you have to say about turkey that is neither here nor there
Re: Gov. by PurpleHouse(m): 10:36am On Oct 17, 2022
TriittNG:

China and Russia are allies, it's coded (read in between the lines)

Sure, I know its coded. I just wish they do more and not hide it.

Be plain with it and take the bullet like Russia would do for you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. by TriittNG: 10:36am On Oct 17, 2022
paafin:

This is how the churn out core Pro-western leaders..

Africa and African leaders must wake up to a multi polar world if we really want to utilize our full national potentials for the good of every African..
In secondary school that time, they taught us about indirect rule. Due to the inferiority complex in Nigeria (the shallow thinking that black men are inferior to the whites) we thought it was a good thing. Thank God for exposure.

1 Like

Re: Gov. by paafin(m): 10:37am On Oct 17, 2022
PurpleHouse:

China is not ready for a US/NATO/EU sanctions and proxy war..

They will lose badly..

They can veto or abstain any UN resolution that may hurt Russia..

That all they can do for now..
Re: Gov. by PurpleHouse(m): 10:38am On Oct 17, 2022
seankafor:
what do you have to say about turkey that is neither here nor there

Hahahahaha

Turkey actually just want security and business. Its all interest. From Russia and USA/NATO against Russia and USA/NATO.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. by TriittNG: 10:38am On Oct 17, 2022
PurpleHouse:

Sure, I know its coded. I just wish they do more and not hide it.

Be plain with it and take the bullet like Russia would do for you.
Me too, because, if they sanction China, it's inconsequential. Most developing countries depend on China for trade.
But then, the Russians are performing excellently by themselves (against the whole NATO terrorist).
I'm impressed.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. by paafin(m): 10:39am On Oct 17, 2022
opamoses1:

Xi is not foolish. China is the largest trading partner to the West. China is not ready to sacrifice the growth of its economy for some Putin's war.

Hong Kong is fully Chinese now..

Taiwan will be soon

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov. by timay1: 10:40am On Oct 17, 2022
TriittNG:

If Taiwan get mind, make dem declare independence grin
They don't want to be like Ukraine.

With what's happening in Ukraine and with the madness that Xi displayed on the Taiwan boarder after Pelosi visit, I'm sure they get the message and won't even dare try.
Re: Gov. by PurpleHouse(m): 10:41am On Oct 17, 2022
opamoses1:

I get this bro. I understand Xi's logic and motive. But he should understand that once this war is over with Russia, he is next. So he better pick a side now because either eay, USA want to break their wings via Taiwan.
Re: Gov. by paafin(m): 10:42am On Oct 17, 2022
TriittNG:

In secondary school that time, they taught us about indirect rule. Due to the inferiority complex in Nigeria (the shallow thinking that black men are inferior to the whites) we thought it was a good thing. Thank God for exposure.

We've been living under indirect rule for years now and our leaders have loved it..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. by TriittNG: 10:43am On Oct 17, 2022
timay1:

With what's happening in Ukraine and with the madness that Xi displayed on the Taiwan boarder after Pelosi visit, I'm sure they get the message and won't even dare try.

Valid, the US just dey waste their time.
When they're ready, they should let us know grin
Re: Gov. by PurpleHouse(m): 10:44am On Oct 17, 2022
paafin:

China is not ready for a US/NATO/EU sanctions and proxy war..

They will lose badly..

They can veto or abstain any UN resolution that may hurt Russia..

That all they can do for now..

That thing they're trying to avoid, they will still get a taste of it. It's just a matter of time. So make them pick a side and learn the game.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. by opamoses1: 10:44am On Oct 17, 2022
paafin:

Hong Kong is fully Chinese now..

Taiwan will be soon
Without a war nor invasion nor damage to its economy. This buttresses my point of how Intelligent Xi is.
Re: Gov. by TriittNG: 10:45am On Oct 17, 2022
paafin:

We've been living under indirect rule for years now and our leaders have loved it..
Some due to the fear of not ending up like Gaddafi.
Leaders that genuinely care about the people are against Western interests.
Then they won't be able to loot out resources and enslave our people indirectly.
Re: Gov. by opamoses1: 10:46am On Oct 17, 2022
timay1:

All the before and after shakara you mean and Pelosi still landed in Taiwan grin

When he is ready for Taiwan, it would be like Hongkong. No need for gra gra.
Re: Gov. by TriittNG: 10:47am On Oct 17, 2022
PurpleHouse:

I get this bro. I understand Xi's logic and motive. But he should understand that once this war is over with Russia, he is next. So he better pick a side now because either eay, USA want to break their wings via Taiwan.
When it's over, the West will already be too weakened to embark on another futile adventure. Asians are smart people, they're also observing.

1 Like

Re: Gov. by TriittNG: 10:48am On Oct 17, 2022
timay1:

After Pelosi's visit, China conducted unprecedented military drills in close proximity to Taiwan.
Taiwan could have declared independence if they trusted the US.
They don't want to be like Ukraine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. by paafin(m): 10:50am On Oct 17, 2022
PurpleHouse:

That thing they're trying to avoid, they will still get a taste of it. It's just a matter of time. So make them pick a side and learn the game.

Like I said earlier, that will be after Russia must have ended their war with Ukraine.

US/NATO/EU can't afford a proxy war on two fronts at the moment and Russia might even escalate the Syrian proxy war..

It will be a lose/lose war for both China and Taiwan/US/NATO/EU because China will be heavily sanctioned and NATO arms will deplete faster than a fart leaving the anus..
Re: Gov. by BentizilL: 10:51am On Oct 17, 2022
PurpleHouse:

Chinese are coward. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. by paafin(m): 10:53am On Oct 17, 2022
opamoses1:

All the before and after shakara you mean and Pelosi still landed in Taiwan grin

When he is ready for Taiwan, it would be like Hongkong. No need for gra gra.

True, China may not fire a bullet and Taiwan will be fully Chinese..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. by TriittNG: 10:55am On Oct 17, 2022
BentizilL:

If Russia needs them, I'm sure they'll answer.
But Russia is doing fine on it's own in its fight against the entire NATO bandits

1 Like

Re: Gov. by PurpleHouse(m): 10:59am On Oct 17, 2022
paafin:

Like I said earlier, that will be after Russia must have ended their war with Ukraine.

US/NATO/EU can't afford a proxy war on two fronts at the moment and Russia might even escalate the Syrian proxy war..

It will be a lose/lose war for both China and Taiwan/US/NATO/EU because China will be heavily sanctioned and NATO arms will deplete faster than a fart leaving the anus..

I get you validly. And you're absolutely right.

My points that, China and Taiwan/USA/NATO will fight whether today or tomorrow.
Re: Gov. by PurpleHouse(m): 11:01am On Oct 17, 2022
BentizilL:

They are inexperienced and not a big military power. So USA still scares them a little.

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (385) (Reply)

South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) / Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.