Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? (36497 Views)

What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) / Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched / Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by psalmylee(m): 12:13am On Mar 03, 2022
razzydoo:
Many o. Shawshank redemption, rango, Titanic, saving Private Ryan, enemy at the gates, Madagascar, lone survivor, black panther, Olympus has fallen, wall street money never sleeps, Exodus God's and Kings, Scarface, Yeh vaada rah, open season. Etc.
this guy na Agba..that shawshank redemption wey u mention na epic movie...I.respect u
Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by DNA4ALL(m): 12:16am On Mar 03, 2022
The President.
Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by joey150(m): 12:18am On Mar 03, 2022
Soukiss:
I love Documentaries films.pabio Escobar
Ancient Egyptian
Haile Selessie
Anything archaeological

Have you seen El Patron Del Mal?

That's the best series ever about Pablo Escobar.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by Bigchristo: 12:18am On Mar 03, 2022
lekkie073:
DONNIE BRASCO
See film way you go mention damn you’re a real O.G
Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by Harmless1b(m): 12:19am On Mar 03, 2022
Let it shine
Titanic
Coming to America 1&2
Legend of the seeker1&2

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by SeaTrade(m): 12:20am On Mar 03, 2022
Hitman 2007
Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by Eriokanmi: 12:24am On Mar 03, 2022
Equalizer 2000
Assassin
Titanic and
Oleku
Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by adefitim(m): 12:33am On Mar 03, 2022
PurestBoy:

Please you know where I can download this movies
The Event
American Odyssey
Hostages
. . .. please help with link so I can download
02tvseries.com just google them like this The event season 1 02tvseries.com and click

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by adefitim(m): 12:37am On Mar 03, 2022
Jaydee7:
The Event, very interesting movie

I swear just pain me sey Dem cancel the show
Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by IGBOSON1: 12:38am On Mar 03, 2022
Sunisonflex39:
Russian invasion

The war in Ukraine

The fall of Kiev

The Odessa File. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by adefitim(m): 12:38am On Mar 03, 2022
luminouz:

Big head .it's just one movie we need.

Read instructions na grin

Buhahahahah No blame the local man. I don’t know which one to pick
Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by adefitim(m): 12:39am On Mar 03, 2022
Brownshoe:
i don't think they ever have season 2 of the Event.

It was canceled

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by smokeyupu(m): 12:40am On Mar 03, 2022
THE GODFATHER PART ONE

GLADIATOR

THE USUAL SUSPECTS

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by EFFRAKATA: 12:40am On Mar 03, 2022
KingEverest:
Saving Private Ryan
Ororo dey your head!
Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by IGBOSON1: 12:42am On Mar 03, 2022
Can't believe no one mentioned Back To The Future trilogy! shocked

Also Despicable Me and Bruce/Evan Almighty are up there too!
Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by godofuck231: 12:51am On Mar 03, 2022
Dankovich1:
please what's with all these prayers
those movies were the bomb , a good list of it , I also loved them
Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by Snazzynho(m): 12:55am On Mar 03, 2022
Colombiana
Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by Kylce042(m): 1:04am On Mar 03, 2022
Game of thrones
Lord of the rings
Twilight
Old guard
Fast and furious
Meg
Underworld
Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by uvie66: 1:07am On Mar 03, 2022
The Good, The Bad and the Ugly starring Clint Eastwood
Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by BLoomfrancs(m): 1:07am On Mar 03, 2022
LOTR
Harry Potter

The worst movie I have gotten tired of but can't stop watching is life. I am watching it not cos I like but cos it is never ending and would continue without me.

Kiss. E go be.

Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 1:11am On Mar 03, 2022
Apocalypso, Titanic and gurmiho(my girl is a nine tales fox)
Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by Jacksonian001(m): 1:13am On Mar 03, 2022
Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 1:18am On Mar 03, 2022
Babisha10:
Strike Back
Into the Badlands
Malin Etc
strike back. My guy I love that movie..
Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by Amarisco(f): 1:20am On Mar 03, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Hi, everyone.
Drop your most interesting movie, so others can check it out.

Mine is Harry Potter.

Same
Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by Memeni(m): 1:26am On Mar 03, 2022
Merlin
Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by Le2money(m): 1:28am On Mar 03, 2022
Mr Bone....
Viraltrends123:
Hi, everyone.

Mine is Harry Potter.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 1:33am On Mar 03, 2022
Exkandayee:

Not sex and the city ,is sex in the city, you deh watch movie you no deh watch name, I know you failed your waec 1991 set

(S)he's right Ogbeni.
Simple google search you no fit do

Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by Oguejiofor2002: 1:38am On Mar 03, 2022
Emily in Paris
Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 1:59am On Mar 03, 2022
They are plenty ooo, but let me drop three

a. Shaun of the Dead. - horror comedy
b. Gravity - Space movie
c. Free state of Jones - America civil war/fight for freedom

Honorable mentioned
a. Arrival
b. Interstellar
c. Predator
d. Deliverance
e. Phyco
f. The thing
g. Fury
h. Ti oluwa Nile
I. Efun setan Aniwura - watched this again yesterday (Epic)
j. 2001 Odyssey
k. Texas chain Saw collections

etc.
Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by Sammyblacky87: 2:12am On Mar 03, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Hi, everyone.

Mine is Harry Potter.

44 Minutes and Beast of No Nation
Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by phadul: 2:13am On Mar 03, 2022
back to the future and hook

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Reaches Out To Her Following Her Cry In The Diary Room / Ike Almost Fought Seyi In Defense Of Mercy While Tacha Nearly Fought Frodd / What Is Wrong With DSTV? Are They Having Software Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.