Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,495 members, 7,836,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? - TV/Movies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? (36500 Views)

What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) / Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched / Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by dratine(m): 6:14am On Mar 03, 2022
Dan August

Charlies Angels

SWAT
Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by saintneo(m): 6:16am On Mar 03, 2022
Matrix
Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by BelovedofLord: 6:19am On Mar 03, 2022
1. DAVE.
2. CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!
3. COMING TO AMERICA.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by BeanmanX(m): 6:28am On Mar 03, 2022
Rush hour series

3 idiots

Harry Potter series

Mission impossible

Spiderman into the verse

The Spiderman/The Amazing Spiderman/Spiderman homecoming/Away from home/ no way home

Superman series

Batman series

American beauty

Forbidden kingdom etc
Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 03, 2022
Star wars
The Irish men
funny animations
miracle in cell no 7
Home alone
The Pirates (Korean) - I watched it like 7 times consecutively
Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by HOOD26593(m): 6:40am On Mar 03, 2022
HOTEL RWANDA
BEAST OF NO NATION
STRIKE BACK
Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 03, 2022
Life in a year cool
Little shop of horrors
Moana
Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by Hartugrin27(m): 6:45am On Mar 03, 2022
Into the bahdlands

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by Romanoff(f): 6:49am On Mar 03, 2022
mixta140:

Above the law Chinese American movie

No. The one with Steven Segal
Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by princennaemeka(m): 6:50am On Mar 03, 2022
Narcos
Gold... can't get tired of watching them
Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by Crvrider: 6:51am On Mar 03, 2022
1. Phone Booth

2. Inception

3. Ray Croc

4. The Social Network

5. Captain Phillips
Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by Kingkali: 6:52am On Mar 03, 2022
GreenVILLETiPS:
Does any one have a link wia I can download ALL the episodes of Prison Break and/or 24 Jack Bauer in a single file?
film wey we don watch finish, thou i wished it never ended, the film make die...try o2tvseries.
Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by sumyvic: 6:55am On Mar 03, 2022
Macbeth
Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by Kingkali: 6:56am On Mar 03, 2022
ciro11:
For me.,
World war Z,
see ( series),
Invincible ( animation series)
The walking dead series,
did u later completed the walking dead? The seasons are damn to plenty... I would complete mine somedays.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by mrksquare: 6:56am On Mar 03, 2022
Vikings.
Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by bigpicture001: 7:03am On Mar 03, 2022
BloomingDale:
The Shawshank Redemption: This movie has always been number 1 on the list of the most famous movies of all times. I don’t think any movie will ever top it again.
The Last of the Mohicans.

Try and watch " saving Private Ryan". I HV watched URS but Private Ryan is the best war film ever produced
Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by neonly: 7:05am On Mar 03, 2022
MrHyde:
The Matrix trilogy

Matrix is still gonna be around for d next 30yrs
Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by akinade28(f): 7:05am On Mar 03, 2022
The big bang theory
Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by Stanweezy(m): 7:15am On Mar 03, 2022
Merlin
Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by bisiswag(f): 7:31am On Mar 03, 2022
After
After we collided
After we fell.......
Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by mogxy: 7:33am On Mar 03, 2022
The godfather trilogy.SHAFT,Blood in blood out,menace II society,no country for old men,saving private ryan,24,THE WIRE,FRINGE & The X-files
Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by eziemich: 7:45am On Mar 03, 2022
24 hours JACK BAUER
Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by Bunnatex(m): 7:50am On Mar 03, 2022
Lord of the Rings ( all of em, Desolation of Smaug, Battle of five armies etc)
Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by mixta140: 7:50am On Mar 03, 2022
Romanoff:

No. The one with Steven Segal
Okay ... i dont really like the actor

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by Anndrew(m): 7:59am On Mar 03, 2022
Selina tested..
Cruella
Army of thieves
Fist of legend
Tai chi
The matrix(all)
resident evil
Underworld evolution
Dead or alive
Terminator
Mission impossible
Black widow
Artemis fowl
Fast furious
Xena the warrior princess
Samurai jack
Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by Sonofman18: 8:02am On Mar 03, 2022
Blacklist
Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by Ellegacy(m): 8:02am On Mar 03, 2022
Saving Private Ryan �
Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by boldking(m): 8:03am On Mar 03, 2022
Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by Michael662(m): 8:03am On Mar 03, 2022
Narcos
Re: What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? by ciro11(m): 8:07am On Mar 03, 2022
Kingkali:
did u later completed the walking dead? The seasons are damn to plenty... I would complete mine somedays.

No I could not, I don't think the complete episodes for the last season which I'm currently watching is out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Reaches Out To Her Following Her Cry In The Diary Room / Ike Almost Fought Seyi In Defense Of Mercy While Tacha Nearly Fought Frodd / What Is Wrong With DSTV? Are They Having Software Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.