Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

See The Letter We Received From The Kano State Government (photo added) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Letter We Received From The Kano State Government (photo added) (752 Views)

Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State / The Letter I Got From My Landlord This Morning / See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Letter We Received From The Kano State Government (photo added) by namiji2598: 8:22pm On Mar 02, 2022
All the residence in my estate got this letter, and yesterday the construction company has already started working
Has anyone ever received such
No mind the picture quality

Re: See The Letter We Received From The Kano State Government (photo added) by KingEverest: 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2022
undecided
Re: See The Letter We Received From The Kano State Government (photo added) by namiji2598: 8:37pm On Mar 02, 2022
KingEverest:
undecided
picture added
Re: See The Letter We Received From The Kano State Government (photo added) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 02, 2022
nothing to be surprise about.. they speak hausa in the state house of assemble during Kwankwaso era..I dont know now
Re: See The Letter We Received From The Kano State Government (photo added) by namiji2598: 1:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
Hisbah21:
nothing to be surprise about.. they speak hausa in the state house of assemble during Kwankwaso era..I dont know now
speaking Hausa or not, I can bet my two balls that kano state of assembly are delivering more than your so called bleeping state....
Re: See The Letter We Received From The Kano State Government (photo added) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2022
namiji2598:
speaking Hausa or not, I can bet my two balls that kano state of assembly are delivering more than your so called bleeping state....

im in kano lol

(1) (Reply)

I Have Never Seen Any  Man With 2 Or 3 Wives Stabbed To Death - Nigerian Activis / Is There Something Wrong With Me? / To The Men: The Undiluted (naked) Truth About Court Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.