Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job (53965 Views)

Pentagon Spokesman Kirby Openly Admitted Preparing Ukraine For 8 Years For This / The Military Situation In Ukraine- Ex-member Swiss Strategic Intelligence / Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by derecho(m): 9:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
Yanu (open mouth)
Ko (make you/carry)
Vych( this one pass me)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
History will repeat itself. You can't suppress the will of the people for too long... There will be another revolution in future... This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by Angrymode: 9:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
I just knew there must be traitors within Ukraine. An outsider cannot do much without inside traitors.

1 Like

Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by Realists(m): 9:14pm On Mar 02, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

And USA and Europe don't have nuclear weapons

The materialism of the west & love for this world, will not make them stir the hornets nest. Imagine USA replacing Taliban with Taliban in Afghanistan, because of USA loosing their lives & trillions of dollars to guys that don't care about materialism.

1 Like

Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by Mccullum: 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2022
Ukraine politicians caused this senseless invasion to their country but necessary for Russia when they failed to indicate interest of negotiation, if not they should know how to manage it in order not to confront who you can't beat, instead to directly negotiate with Russia when sighting troops around their border, they're using US and NATO to negotiate the destiny of their country in proxy manner.

It's not too late, to do the needful, let them negotiate for peace for this destruction of lives and property to quit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by Righthussle: 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2022
WibusJaga:

Putin feeling like Superman now. He'd better humble himself & learn from history.

You are a useless foolish African for posting this pics.

1 Like

Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by Topmaike007(m): 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Can u imagine? That's was his initial motive before na. Because of selfish interest. And some nairaland think his fighting west.
he is trying to do what USA did in Libya.. and moreover it's still speculation we don't Know
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by naija4life247: 9:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
pansophist:
Putin, strong man. cool

2 Likes

Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by naija4life247: 9:18pm On Mar 02, 2022
JAHHHHHH:
History will repeat itself. You can't suppress the will of the people for too long... There will be another revolution in future... This I have seen.

Putin can suppress the revolution of today and the revolution of the future. He can change destinies
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by boyfrank: 9:18pm On Mar 02, 2022
HigherEd:
I'm not surprised really. If that one is crazy enough to take the job the Ukrainians may assassinate him. Ukraine in the next 10 years would be slush with all kinds of weapons and a munitions supplied by the West. A literal nobody can pull up and just shoot you dead.
I wouldnt be taking that kind of Job.
The moment the last Russian tank leaves eh, Ukrainians will line him and his family against the wall and shoot them like the Romanians did to Nicolae Ceaușescu in 1989.
This won't end well for Russia even after victory

3 Likes

Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by boyfrank: 9:21pm On Mar 02, 2022
michealdeco:
I don't really want to comment on this issue but I think this is Better

Ukraine and it's government should know that their are prices you have to pay for being neighbour to certain countries

Am sure North Korea won't allow South Korea to form such alliance with NATO or Western forces neither will China allow India
And even the US wont allow Mexico go into a bromance with Russia

They should learn from this and resolve the matter soon

North Korea can't do shit, NATO is North Atlantic Treaty Organisation for Europeans against Russia ot has no business with S/Korea. Moreover, the US carries out war games with South Korea near North Border and North Korea can only get mad and test fire more rockets

1 Like

Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by rajiedreez: 9:22pm On Mar 02, 2022
WibusJaga:

Putin feeling like Superman now. He'd better humble himself & learn from history.

You know these people you posted their pictures were vindicated by the same history. Especially Gaddafi

3 Likes

Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by Action102(m): 9:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by alphaNomega: 9:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
JosephXavier:
It has been obvious that this is Putin's plan from the onset

He doesn't want Ukraine to associate with the West

If US is planting presidents in Iraq, Libya, Syria, Egypt, Afghanistan, and other countries who are not their neighbours, Russia can equally plant a president that will be their friend in a country they share the same history and border with

Completely true!

Do you know in 2015, USA had to give the go-ahead before elections were rigged to bring in Buhari? He was their preferred candidate.

All our presidents have to secure America's interest before they enter Aso rock. It was Trump that did not give a damn

4 Likes

Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by Baloranking(m): 9:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
WibusJaga:

Same nato that killed gadafi

3 Likes

Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by Bayoibee: 9:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
Zouma go dey happy right now say the whole western world no dey on top him matter again. Everything now na about Ukraine and Russia

2 Likes

Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by idyllic2012: 9:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by idyllic2012: 9:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by Jmichael1(m): 9:26pm On Mar 02, 2022
Stevenson20:
To hell with una war.
I have noticed that they no longer tells us anything aboit corona virus. All of a sudden corona virus news just die undecided

Anyway, where is our minister of petroleum abi president
This fuel scarcity matter no consign you so
Mods, we're fed up with Russia and Ukraine war. Make una update us on Tigary and Ethiopia wars.

ukraine and russia war update jst silent corona virus and portable(zazu) news.......YNWA

1 Like

Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by jaxxy(m): 9:28pm On Mar 02, 2022
I said it b4 that’s what Putin wants to do though not his initial plan bt It will never work. Russia must respect the Ukrainian people.

He should banish the thought.

1 Like

Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by everythinggirly(f): 9:28pm On Mar 02, 2022
Seems like the world of Ukraine is in his hands, he should calm down.
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by Cantonese: 9:28pm On Mar 02, 2022
And he should prepare for another revolt that will remove his stooge.
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by chucks4sure: 9:28pm On Mar 02, 2022
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOkn3l7mddc [/url]
The west is leading Ukraine to its death and west is not helping. West's help is little too late. I also don't think EU or USA has any political support or interest to join the war, especially after bungling Afghanistan exit. I don't think there is any appetite to join another war. Russia knows this very well.
I can't imagine Western media ever being so honest and real as this, ever in my lifetime.
[The West] wants to fight the Russians to the last Ukrainian... It is extremely immoral for NATO to cheerlead Zelensky into fighting the Russians to the last man standing in Ukraine."

1 Like

Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by iezeiyida(m): 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2022
I am very confident in utmost assurance just like Putin, that Russia will capture Kyiv and the entire Ukraine

Where is sleepy, weak Joe, Boris, Macron and co I take God beg dem make them come do anyhow bcoz I wan dem to see anyhow

2 Likes

Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by Emperordynasty: 9:30pm On Mar 02, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

And USA and Europe don't have nuclear weapons
Ignorance in display. The fact that they have nuclear weapons doesn't mean they will dare to engage Russia...
Because the outcome of a nuclear war is massive destruction to both sides..whether US has more economic or military power over Russia

1 Like

Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by Panda7(m): 9:30pm On Mar 02, 2022
its better to live in peace with ur neighbor than forming James bond outside.

1 Like

Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2022
rocknation62:
Click like if you pronounce this Yanukovych correctly, click share if you didn’t
its simple. YANUKOVIK

1 Like

Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by Oddfinder: 9:33pm On Mar 02, 2022
WibusJaga:

I recognize the great Al ghafafi.
What's his crime again?
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 02, 2022
WibusJaga:

himm.

Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by rocknation62(m): 9:35pm On Mar 02, 2022
Astoria:
its simple. YANUKOVIK

Yes it is, but not everyone can pronounce it like you just spelt it
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by Oddfinder: 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2022
rajiedreez:

You know these people you posted their pictures were vindicated by the same history. Especially Gaddafi
No mind d mumu
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by Stevenson1(m): 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2022
China won't allow india?? Guy, what do you take India for?? Lol
Jesus Christ!
Do you know that only India can fight china and defeat her??
What's missing na??
Population : both of them get.
Strength : both of them get.
Nuclear weapon : both get
Intelligence : both get
Radicalized soldiers: both get
In fact, that kind of war would be sweetest sef without any external intervention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman / Standoff Between Soldiers And ECOWAS Forces At The Gambian State House. Photos / Russian Fighter Jets Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.