Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job (53955 Views)

Pentagon Spokesman Kirby Openly Admitted Preparing Ukraine For 8 Years For This / The Military Situation In Ukraine- Ex-member Swiss Strategic Intelligence / Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by Iamolukorede(m): 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2022
This is why puttin as been rigid for few days, I know this is what he want and he might have it the way things are going, if the ex president could be re positioned then that will appease his gods but I don't see the Ukrainian agreement to such negotiation which is futile in all areas and it will mean that the Ukrainian are of less sovereign in their context.

The aftermath of this whole saga is my concern both states will pay dearly thru there nostrils, if they had known that such war might happen one year before now, the Ukrainian would have tighten their ammunition and be more ready for defensive and offensive roles in making sure they are war ready without the help of neighboring countries.
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by luminouz(m): 9:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
WibusJaga:

Putin feeling like Superman now. He'd better humble himself & learn from history.
History?

The West crippled Libya and turned it into a warlord country. Just because Gaddafi opted to use change dollar as Libya's reserve currency and replace it with Gold.

Please, for fuq sakes, try and read the real motive for Western backed wars, not the media prepared slop they feed you all na

1 Like

Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by Youngminister(m): 9:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
The new Taliban
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by Rostikol: 9:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
michealdeco:
I don't really want to comment on this issue but I think this is Better

Ukraine and it's government should know that their are prices you have to pay for being neighbour to certain countries

Am sure North Korea won't allow South Korea to form such alliance with NATO or Western forces neither will China allow India
And even the US wont allow Mexico go into a bromance with Russia

They should learn from this and resolve the matter soon

Don't mind them. They are still forming ''it is our sovereign right to do whatever we want.'' Of course the US would do exactly what Russia is doing if a pro-Kremlin regime sprang up next door to Florida.

1 Like

Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by Dpharisee: 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2022
But he is the duly elected Ukrainian President before the US backed coup against him, he should go and complete his tenure
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by new2012: 9:51pm On Mar 02, 2022
Rostikol:

Don't mind them. They are still forming ''it is our sovereign right to do whatever we want.'' Of course the US would do exactly what Russia is doing if a pro-Kremlin regime sprang up next door to Florida.

Florida? it's weird how some of u reason.. Trump was pro Kremlin.. Besides Ukraine is not a state in Russia.
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by deept(m): 9:52pm On Mar 02, 2022
Jokerman:
Lol.... And why dies he think the new guy won't change??

We humans are fickle....

Because this new guy is not a new guy and he was Ukranian president in 2014. He was removed by an uprising with support from the west. Putin made noise nobody listened then he took Crimea. This guy was forcefully removed and Putin is trying to forcefully reinstate him if this news is true.
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by new2012: 9:54pm On Mar 02, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Still doubt me?? grin

Green happened 2 days ago.
Brown is happening now.
Blue will conclude it.

youve modified your predictions more than 3 times already, even claimed there was a cease fire for 2days.

pro IPOB stunt
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by 46arcadez(m): 9:54pm On Mar 02, 2022
WibusJaga:

Putin feeling like Superman now. He'd better humble himself & learn from history.
Which history?

What was Gadafi's offence that made America to kill him?
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:55pm On Mar 02, 2022
Lmao this deluded Putin. How you go force a leader on people? grin

2 Likes

Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by GreatrAnalyst: 9:56pm On Mar 02, 2022
Now you know.
A puppet to do all his biddings.

Man is a selfish creature. A selfish man with power is as a loose cannon.
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by Germi9: 9:57pm On Mar 02, 2022
Weather they over this government or not , with the level of free weapons in Ukraine at the moment , i see an Unstable Ukraine for decades especially now that they want to impose a pro Putin President

1 Like

Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:57pm On Mar 02, 2022
The USA did not go to Afghanistan to replace the Taliban they went there to get Bin Laden and they did go and read it up I wonder why they even stayed longer another thing is that after training Afghani fighters the cowards surrendered and their president jetted out
Realists:

The materialism of the west & love for this world, will not make them stir the hornets nest. Imagine USA replacing Taliban with Taliban in Afghanistan, because of USA loosing their lives & trillions of dollars to guys that don't care about materialism.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:59pm On Mar 02, 2022
Emperordynasty:

Ignorance in display. The fact that they have nuclear weapons doesn't mean they will dare to engage Russia...
Because the outcome of a nuclear war is massive destruction to both sides..whether US has more economic or military power over Russia
You are just an oversabi who are you calling "ignorant" did you bother to read my comments and why I quoted him before coming to tell me what I already know, the person I quoted was hailing Russia that they have nuclear weapons and I asked him if the people Russia is threatening do not also have nuclear weapons.

1 Like

Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:01pm On Mar 02, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

[s]You are not aware there was a ceasefire for 2 days cos of the talks?

I'm not surprised that CNN didn't tell you that[/s].
The ceasefire that happened in your village abi undecided

2 Likes

Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by haffaze777(m): 10:06pm On Mar 02, 2022
mach7:
This is childish �
really childish
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by engrchykae(m): 10:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
WibusJaga:

are you boasting about the pix?
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by Great0ne1: 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
WibusJaga:

Those are presidents of a sovereign nation murdered by United States of america
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by NairaMaster1(m): 10:11pm On Mar 02, 2022
michealdeco:

Ukraine and it's government should know that their are prices you have to pay for being neighbour to certain countries

Am sure North Korea won't allow South Korea to form such alliance with NATO or Western forces neither will China allow India

But south Korea and Taiwan are in alliance for decade and China doesn't care. China will only caution you not to be funny and that's maturity.

1 Like

Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by Walkee: 10:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Yanukovych mother reacts to the news......

[img]https://c./dJd7YGomXbQAAAAC/putin.gif[/img]
Babushka
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by McGg: 10:20pm On Mar 02, 2022
WibusJaga:

You should be ashamed of your self for claiming to know history with those pictures
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by fghanni(m): 10:24pm On Mar 02, 2022
Stevenson20:
To hell with una war.
I have noticed that they no longer tells us anything aboit corona virus. All of a sudden corona virus news just die undecided

Anyway, where is our minister of petroleum abi president
This fuel scarcity matter no consign you so
Mods, we're fed up with Russia and Ukraine war. Make una update us on Tigary and Ethiopia wars.

You can imagine, no one is talking
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by jcross19: 10:25pm On Mar 02, 2022

1 Like

Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by torqque7(m): 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2022
WibusJaga:

Putin would soon be part of that photo collection..Mad dwarf of kremlin
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by Czario: 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2022
Stevenson20:
To hell with una war.
I have noticed that they no longer tells us anything aboit corona virus. All of a sudden corona virus news just die undecided

Anyway, where is our minister of petroleum abi president
This fuel scarcity matter no consign you so
Mods, we're fed up with Russia and Ukraine war. Make una update us on Tigary and Ethiopia wars.

Great you grasped the Modus Operandi of NWO.
Depopulation is their watchword.
Covid ran outta steam so next is thermonuclear war.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2022
michealdeco:

you talk shyt like a preacher. Xdd
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by Steppinrazor(m): 10:54pm On Mar 02, 2022
michealdeco:

olodo check how many us military base is in South Korea before u go tslk

1 Like

Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by deedo93(m): 10:57pm On Mar 02, 2022
WibusJaga:

Lol! So you think if Sadam and Gaddafi had 6000 nukes at their disposal the world would have seen pics of them like this??

Baba nothing go do Putin jareh

1 Like

Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by Masterito(m): 11:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
Are you okay? Who is North Korea to stop South Korea from an alliance with the US? Don't you see how US and South Korea run military drills close to North Korea? Also China can't even stop India because India have nukes. Russia is understandable.
michealdeco:

Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by Bobloco: 11:04pm On Mar 02, 2022
This was the plan after all

USA and it's allies did it in Iraq, Libia etc
Re: Putin Preparing Ukraine’s Ex-president Yanukovych For Zelensky’s Job by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 02, 2022
WibusJaga:

And you think Russia is Iraq or Lybia?. Pls, don’t let Russia unleash nuclear weapon on us o. Haba! It wouldn’t have happened to Iraq if Saddam had a nuclear weapon then, same to Gaddafi. That’s the main reason why the west would never let Iran go Nuclear. Cos if you do, you are untouchable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman / Standoff Between Soldiers And ECOWAS Forces At The Gambian State House. Photos / Russian Fighter Jets Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.