Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Mynd44 Lalasticla Please There's Something Important I Wish To Discuss With You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mynd44 Lalasticla Please There's Something Important I Wish To Discuss With You (583 Views)

Tinubu: Mynd44 Attacks Seun On Twitter / MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) / Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mynd44 Lalasticla Please There's Something Important I Wish To Discuss With You by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2022
Sorry for tagging your names on this topic, But am really confused I know that most bloggers and website owners office is in their room on their android phone and laptop. To my own understanding I know as big as Nairaland they'll have an office like MTN office where staffs are working. I saw this pictures on the internet that is Nairaland headquarters office which is really interesting. So please does this office really exist and where's the location in Nigeria?

Or we can talk on WhatsApp via my signature or email, thanks.

Mynd44
Lalasticla dominique Seun

1 Share

Re: Mynd44 Lalasticla Please There's Something Important I Wish To Discuss With You by wizonlyson: 10:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
angry angry op..u no well..is that not iyaebe..house..

5 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Lalasticla Please There's Something Important I Wish To Discuss With You by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:20pm On Mar 02, 2022
wizonlyson:
angry angry op..u no well..is that not iyaebe..house..

Search "Nairaland headquarters office" that's the photos that will appear on google

1 Like

Re: Mynd44 Lalasticla Please There's Something Important I Wish To Discuss With You by Haakeem(m): 10:24pm On Mar 02, 2022
Op u deserves banning... If u wanna ask the supermod question can't u mail them?.

Infact u deserve 10yrs banning.

2 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Lalasticla Please There's Something Important I Wish To Discuss With You by wizonlyson: 10:24pm On Mar 02, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Search "Nairaland headquarters office" that's the photos that will appear on google
[s]
LordviccoDaGuru:

[/s]
LordviccoDaGuru:

Re: Mynd44 Lalasticla Please There's Something Important I Wish To Discuss With You by chukwuibuipob: 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
wink Sango!,Sango, tollgate, undecidedsango wole wink
Re: Mynd44 Lalasticla Please There's Something Important I Wish To Discuss With You by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:28pm On Mar 02, 2022
[s]
Haakeem:
Op u deserves banning... If u wanna ask the supermod question can't u mail them?.

Infact u deserve 10yrs banning.
[/s]

If I deserve banning then all those easterners tagging Seun creating thread insulting him they all will also be banned.

Go find work do no be me make u jobless u hear baa??
Re: Mynd44 Lalasticla Please There's Something Important I Wish To Discuss With You by Haakeem(m): 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

If I deserve banning then all those easterners tagging Seun creating thread insulting him they all will also be banned.

if you get job,you would'nt be here on nairaland seeking for cheap attention.

1 Like

Re: Mynd44 Lalasticla Please There's Something Important I Wish To Discuss With You by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:33pm On Mar 02, 2022
[s]
Haakeem:
if you get job,you would'nt be here on nairaland seeking for cheap attention.
[/s]

Which cheap attention??

Am working for Buhari so am not jobless and am well paid. If u taught send me your account details I will feed u for 90 days.

https://www.nairaland.com/6984033/president-buhari-sent-me-100k

See above link Buhari sent 100k into my account that one is not my salary yet ooo talk more of my salary it will buy 5 lands in Asokoro and maitama Abuja.

e shock u abi??
Re: Mynd44 Lalasticla Please There's Something Important I Wish To Discuss With You by Haakeem(m): 10:36pm On Mar 02, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

Which cheap attention??

Am working for Buhari so am not jobless and am well paid. If u taught send me your account details I will feed u for 90 days.
lolzz go and feed your parents first, thats a good advice yunnocheesy.

Cheap attention seekerangry

2 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Lalasticla Please There's Something Important I Wish To Discuss With You by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
[s]
Haakeem:
lolzz go and feed your parents first, thats a good advice yunnocheesy.

Cheap attention seekerangry
[/s]

See above link Buhari dash me 100k that's not my salary he just dash me then talk more of my salary, it can buy 5 different lands in Asokoro and maitama Abuja and enough change will still remain

e shock u abi??
Re: Mynd44 Lalasticla Please There's Something Important I Wish To Discuss With You by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
Himtulie247:
If na Snake ! La la go give you speedy appointment grin grin grin

U people have been mentioning lalasticla 's name on snake thread. Does he eat snake??
Re: Mynd44 Lalasticla Please There's Something Important I Wish To Discuss With You by Haakeem(m): 10:46pm On Mar 02, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

See above link Buhari dash me 100k that's not my salary he just dash me then talk more of my salary, it can buy 5 different lands in Asokoro and maitama Abuja and enough change will still remain

e shock u abi??
e shock me because u sef they recieve part of the curses wey day land on buhari's head on daily basis.
Re: Mynd44 Lalasticla Please There's Something Important I Wish To Discuss With You by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:50pm On Mar 02, 2022
[s]
Haakeem:
e shock me because u sef they recieve part of the curses wey day land on buhari's head on daily basis.

[/s]
Re: Mynd44 Lalasticla Please There's Something Important I Wish To Discuss With You by Haakeem(m): 10:52pm On Mar 02, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
lordviccodaguru
kiddish kiddish.

1 Like

Re: Mynd44 Lalasticla Please There's Something Important I Wish To Discuss With You by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:53pm On Mar 02, 2022
[s]
Haakeem:
kiddish kiddish.
[/s]
Re: Mynd44 Lalasticla Please There's Something Important I Wish To Discuss With You by Massiveglory: 11:05pm On Mar 02, 2022
[s]
chukwuibuipob:
wink Sango!,Sango, tollgate, undecidedsango wole wink
[/s]
Sharapp. You always talk like someone whose brain has been replaced with ogiri and expired pap.
Re: Mynd44 Lalasticla Please There's Something Important I Wish To Discuss With You by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:07pm On Mar 02, 2022
Massiveglory:
[s][/s]
Sharapp. You always talk like someone whose brain has been replaced with ogiri.

grin
Re: Mynd44 Lalasticla Please There's Something Important I Wish To Discuss With You by SarkinYarki: 11:11pm On Mar 02, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

Which cheap attention??

See above link Buhari sent 100k into my account that one is not my salary yet ooo talk more of my salary it will buy 5 lands in Asokoro and maitama Abuja.

e shock u abi??

Why 90 days ? cheesy add 1 more day so it's 91
Re: Mynd44 Lalasticla Please There's Something Important I Wish To Discuss With You by illicit(m): 11:20pm On Mar 02, 2022
This thread na yaba left
Re: Mynd44 Lalasticla Please There's Something Important I Wish To Discuss With You by chukwuibuipob: 12:02am On Mar 03, 2022
Massiveglory:
[s][/s]
Sharapp. My father is always talk like someone whose brain has been replaced with ogiri and expired pap.
Re: Mynd44 Lalasticla Please There's Something Important I Wish To Discuss With You by kozmokaz(m): 1:21am On Mar 03, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

Wetting easterners do you now man

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Support Organization Inaugurate G32 Committee / IPOB Actually Created To Be A Terrorist Group. See The Video Proof / ICC Reaches Out To Nnamdi Kanu’s US Lawyer, Bruce Fein Over Suit Against Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.