Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Zubairu Dada: FG To Spend ₦3.5 Billion To Evacuate Nigerians In Ukraine - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zubairu Dada: FG To Spend ₦3.5 Billion To Evacuate Nigerians In Ukraine (12733 Views)

Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) / Biography Of Rear-Admiral Awwal Zubairu Gambo (New Chief Of Naval Staff) / Adamu Mohammed Removes Imohimi As Lagos CP, Zubairu To Take Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zubairu Dada: FG To Spend ₦3.5 Billion To Evacuate Nigerians In Ukraine by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:11am On Mar 03, 2022
Time for some bunch of thieves to cash out.
Is it the whole Ukraine citizens they want to evacuate?
F**king country.

2 Likes

Re: Zubairu Dada: FG To Spend ₦3.5 Billion To Evacuate Nigerians In Ukraine by Ara21(f): 7:12am On Mar 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
grin grin grin

Everything is always in billions.

Are they evacuating both Russian and Ukrainian citizens?

I wonder ooo. Thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Zubairu Dada: FG To Spend ₦3.5 Billion To Evacuate Nigerians In Ukraine by RussellRutherfo: 7:15am On Mar 03, 2022
gistmega:
Fact is that, no Nigerian in his right frame of mind will get on that plane except a sick one who is tired of living abroad or someone who has been seeking a free flight home.
They will simply take you to Nigeria and dump you. That is, if they do not task you before allowing you to get in town. Nigerians are demanding that you move them to another country and that is for a good reason. Because home is worse off. They are right.
Buhari should call the Hungarian president and allot him that cash to provide basics for Nigerians pending...

I am still asking. Muslims do not celebrate birthdays but Aisha Buhari celebrated her 'birthday' in an Islamic country, Dubai and many Muslims attended. yet she is covering her hair like it is Islamic "obligation". Aren't they also obliged not to celebrate birthdays? I don't understand this.

Islam is not a religion. It is only an ideology that Satan made possible through a child molesting false illiterate jihadi genocidist prophet MuhamMad to deceive billions to hell.

Do you know any of these so called contracted Muslim marriages everywhere is no marriage. There is no marriage in Islam as the very word Nikkah doesn't mean Marriage like they lie to you. The word means f*cking that is sex.

2 Likes

Re: Zubairu Dada: FG To Spend ₦3.5 Billion To Evacuate Nigerians In Ukraine by Titaniumental: 7:22am On Mar 03, 2022
New format grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zubairu Dada: FG To Spend ₦3.5 Billion To Evacuate Nigerians In Ukraine by hmohammed(m): 7:28am On Mar 03, 2022
Stenewiser:
some people are just so stupid to think, with the way some people thinks in this forum I wonder how you handle your common problems, first you were all bashing the federal government for not caring about it's citizens,. now the agreed to evacuate the citizens, you all think it's for their own Interests, it's true the silly one's are in nairaland, am outta here, insensible people everywhere.

Nairalanders are the SI unit of silly
Re: Zubairu Dada: FG To Spend ₦3.5 Billion To Evacuate Nigerians In Ukraine by Picker28: 7:31am On Mar 03, 2022
benuejosh:
We need to appreciate this government for prioritizing the safety of its citizens both home and abroad. Yet some will say he is not doing enough. M

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari.
With billions to bring pple back

1 Like

Re: Zubairu Dada: FG To Spend ₦3.5 Billion To Evacuate Nigerians In Ukraine by ruggedtimi(m): 7:33am On Mar 03, 2022
Maybe humanitarian aid is included
Re: Zubairu Dada: FG To Spend ₦3.5 Billion To Evacuate Nigerians In Ukraine by Enemyofpeace: 7:38am On Mar 03, 2022
peppermint7:

Imagine using 7.5 million dollars
Just for.logistics
Some nairalanders are disgusting
they are the main reason we have this group of criminals as our leaders

1 Like

Re: Zubairu Dada: FG To Spend ₦3.5 Billion To Evacuate Nigerians In Ukraine by Salim27(m): 7:45am On Mar 03, 2022
juman:

India got highest number of students which was eighteen thousand students in ukraine.
Even that money is also too much to evacuate that number of students.

India and Nigeria are different countries in different geographical areas but but.... that money is still too much
Re: Zubairu Dada: FG To Spend ₦3.5 Billion To Evacuate Nigerians In Ukraine by Remman(m): 7:49am On Mar 03, 2022
Give me 1.5billion, i'll evacuate them for you. Una don start to dey thief una finale money.

2 Likes

Re: Zubairu Dada: FG To Spend ₦3.5 Billion To Evacuate Nigerians In Ukraine by minasu190: 7:50am On Mar 03, 2022
benuejosh:
We need to appreciate this government for prioritizing the safety of its citizens both home and abroad. Yet some will say he is not doing enough. M

To slap you dey hungry me.

1 Like

Re: Zubairu Dada: FG To Spend ₦3.5 Billion To Evacuate Nigerians In Ukraine by Ray07(m): 7:58am On Mar 03, 2022
Flets:
That is 8.4million USD approved.

At 1,000USD per person for one way flight from Europe, 1 million USD will fly 1000 people. At most 2million USD will fly 2000 people. 6.4 million USD to go to individual pockets.

Note that this calculation assumes commercial flight. For evacuation flights, terminal charges are excluded for the flights making it much less.

If you ain’t tired of Nigeria, something is wrong with you.
They can even rent cargo plane since it an emergency evacuation.

The country is fu cked up.

2 Likes

Re: Zubairu Dada: FG To Spend ₦3.5 Billion To Evacuate Nigerians In Ukraine by dammyBoxes: 8:00am On Mar 03, 2022
SmartProf:
Market don open....a large chunk of the N3.5billion will also be evacuated to the bank accounts of some officials. The money be like say dem wan use am evacuate all living things inside Ukraine.
yo be honest N3.5b for the evacuation is not much, we just hope they implement the plan fully and not partially in order to steal funds.
Re: Zubairu Dada: FG To Spend ₦3.5 Billion To Evacuate Nigerians In Ukraine by Fedelma: 8:03am On Mar 03, 2022
Somebody's son has won contract, congratulations to them.

2 Likes

Re: Zubairu Dada: FG To Spend ₦3.5 Billion To Evacuate Nigerians In Ukraine by Zealoy(m): 8:04am On Mar 03, 2022
Ray07:
They can even rent cargo plane since it an emergency evacuation.

The country is fu cked up.
yeah the kind of planes US uses to evacuate Afghanistans during the take over of Taliban, its an emergency evacuation and not a vacation trip

2 Likes

Re: Zubairu Dada: FG To Spend ₦3.5 Billion To Evacuate Nigerians In Ukraine by emmnprince(m): 8:05am On Mar 03, 2022
benuejosh:

Evacuation is one thing, money quoted is another thing. Approving such huge amount for that purpose is what many don't understand clearly.

2 Likes

Re: Zubairu Dada: FG To Spend ₦3.5 Billion To Evacuate Nigerians In Ukraine by Cmanforall: 8:14am On Mar 03, 2022
Loewe:
If they're evacuating 2000 people (which I believe is the plan according to Geoffrey Onyeama), that's about 1.750 million per head.

I believe there are also peripheral costs, but it seems a bit inflated to me...
Most of them are in neighbouring countries now
Re: Zubairu Dada: FG To Spend ₦3.5 Billion To Evacuate Nigerians In Ukraine by deeva2: 8:19am On Mar 03, 2022
ORIGINAL CASH OUT FOR OUR OGAS AT THE TOP

1 Like

Re: Zubairu Dada: FG To Spend ₦3.5 Billion To Evacuate Nigerians In Ukraine by Inspirer1: 8:22am On Mar 03, 2022
APOPTOSIS:

FG wants to evacuate all UKRAINIANS too, including the president zelensky
I wonder..
We all know a major part of it will be embezzled..

My other concern is that so they have this huge amount and definitely more somewhere and they can't fix basic infrastructures and 'truly' create jobs for the unemployed. Hmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Zubairu Dada: FG To Spend ₦3.5 Billion To Evacuate Nigerians In Ukraine by IbileIfe: 8:30am On Mar 03, 2022
SmartProf:
Market don open....a large chunk of the N3.5billion will also be evacuated to the bank accounts of some officials. The money be like say dem wan use am evacuate all living things inside Ukraine.
NIgerian public officials are cursed to be corrupt.

3 Likes

Re: Zubairu Dada: FG To Spend ₦3.5 Billion To Evacuate Nigerians In Ukraine by lomprico(m): 8:33am On Mar 03, 2022
Cash out!

1 Like

Re: Zubairu Dada: FG To Spend ₦3.5 Billion To Evacuate Nigerians In Ukraine by Miyachi: 8:37am On Mar 03, 2022
Loewe:
If they're evacuating 2000 people (which I believe is the plan according to Geoffrey Onyeama), that's about 1.750 million per head.

I believe there are also peripheral costs, but it seems a bit inflated to me...

“The Ministry of humanitarian affairs wrote a memo to the President seeking funding to enable us to conduct this exercise. The memo was to the tune of $8.5m, which Mr President has graciously approved. That provision entails an arrangement to evacuate no less than 5,000 Nigerians.

“It also includes some assistance for the feeding that may have been done by the missions under whatever arrangements. Even the missions themselves are also in dire situations.”
- Zubairu Dada.

I think the estimation is fair. There are a lot of variables involved; from feeding to accommodation and they aren't all located in one vicinity.
Re: Zubairu Dada: FG To Spend ₦3.5 Billion To Evacuate Nigerians In Ukraine by Dminister(m): 8:41am On Mar 03, 2022
Rogues always have opportunity to siphon money for their generations.

1 Like

Re: Zubairu Dada: FG To Spend ₦3.5 Billion To Evacuate Nigerians In Ukraine by Bfly: 8:53am On Mar 03, 2022
Democracy has failed Nigeria again.

1 Like

Re: Zubairu Dada: FG To Spend ₦3.5 Billion To Evacuate Nigerians In Ukraine by NwokoloOwa: 8:53am On Mar 03, 2022
Idiotic people. Always quick to announce what to spend. I bet that's what has been taking their response time; How to pad the budget for evacuation of Nigerians from the war zone.

1 Like

Re: Zubairu Dada: FG To Spend ₦3.5 Billion To Evacuate Nigerians In Ukraine by tabaralph: 8:57am On Mar 03, 2022
Dannyozs:
Bleep you too. Nigerians have every right to be sceptical judging by how much we have been ripped of for years till today!
…Pmb kept silent you complained, pmb approved money to evacuate stranded Nigerians from war zone Ukraine �� you are still complaining… I don’t know how some of you think…like seriously?
Re: Zubairu Dada: FG To Spend ₦3.5 Billion To Evacuate Nigerians In Ukraine by System202: 8:59am On Mar 03, 2022
gistmega:
Fact is that, no Nigerian in his right frame of mind will get on that plane except a sick one who is tired of living abroad or someone who has been seeking a free flight home.
They will simply take you to Nigeria and dump you. That is, if they do not task you before allowing you to get in town. Nigerians are demanding that you move them to another country and that is for a good reason. Because home is worse off. They are right.
Buhari should call the Hungarian president and allot him that cash to provide basics for Nigerians pending...

I am still asking. Muslims do not celebrate birthdays but Aisha Buhari celebrated her 'birthday' in an Islamic country, Dubai and many Muslims attended. yet she is covering her hair like it is Islamic "obligation". Aren't they also obliged not to celebrate birthdays? I don't understand this.

no,,not true,, Muslims Celebrate Birthdays. Have uforgotten that every year a National Holiday is Giving for Muslims to Celebrate the Birth of The Holy Prophet Muhammad.
Re: Zubairu Dada: FG To Spend ₦3.5 Billion To Evacuate Nigerians In Ukraine by adedayourt(m): 9:11am On Mar 03, 2022
Every disaster is an opportunity to the Nigerian government to embezzle.

Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Zubairu Dada: FG To Spend ₦3.5 Billion To Evacuate Nigerians In Ukraine by winner37(m): 9:13am On Mar 03, 2022
Angel Gabriel, u never still repair the trumpet finish cry
Abeg blow am make all of us go answer question sharply undecided[/quote] Angle Gebriel is at one corner laughing at you...
Re: Zubairu Dada: FG To Spend ₦3.5 Billion To Evacuate Nigerians In Ukraine by Global2000: 9:18am On Mar 03, 2022
You get sense brother!. Don't mind most of this chronically corrupted nairalanders .

Flets:
That is 8.4million USD approved.

At 1,000USD per person for one way flight from Europe, 1 million USD will fly 1000 people. At most 2million USD will fly 2000 people. 6.4 million USD to go to individual pockets.

Note that this calculation assumes commercial flight. For evacuation flights, terminal charges are excluded for the flights making it much less.

If you ain’t tired of Nigeria, something is wrong with you.

1 Like

Re: Zubairu Dada: FG To Spend ₦3.5 Billion To Evacuate Nigerians In Ukraine by Blackdisciple(m): 9:20am On Mar 03, 2022
No comments..
Re: Zubairu Dada: FG To Spend ₦3.5 Billion To Evacuate Nigerians In Ukraine by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 03, 2022
Zubairu Dada wants to cash out...no more Nigerians in Ukraine again if he said Poland its understand able cos most of them have long migrated to other EU countries

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Tinubu Applauds AFDB’S $520M Investment In Agro-industries / Saraki Visit To Maiduguri Not For 2019 – Dino Melaye / Give Us 8 Years Before Comparing Us With PDP, Buhari Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.