Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) (52002 Views)

Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities Before Fame / Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money / Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by NobIeKING: 3:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
Himtulie247:
Na these ones make me Laugh grin grin grin
as in ehn the transformation no be here
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by betshopagent(m): 3:20pm On Mar 03, 2022
may our life change abruptly 4 good like Adekunle Gold.what a transformation!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by betshopagent(m): 3:21pm On Mar 03, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
Basket mouth own is worse follow by phyno....
No body is ugly na money never come. May you have enough of it in Jesus name......
no1 here is Adekunle gold
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by hibeebeeking: 3:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
What about you.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by treatise: 3:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
WildPrimate:
Who say money no good.
Choi.
Only devil
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by Jaspernubi: 3:28pm On Mar 03, 2022
Celebrities indeed, See these failures that Nigerians call celebrities, No tangible achievement except acting rubbish films that destroyed society or foolish jokes or songs that destroyed the moral values.
Has any of these made your Family life better than it was apart from their arrogance?

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by Inspirer1: 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
No body is ugly na money never come. May you have enough of it in Jesus name......
Adekunle Gold
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by dfrost: 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
Phyno gat swag right from time. Same with Don Jazzy. smiley
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:36pm On Mar 03, 2022
My after pic go sweet when I blow

I know say I be fine boy wey poverty never let my true skin colour show
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by Jerewise332(m): 3:41pm On Mar 03, 2022
There’s no difference in broda shaggi’s now and then jarri

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by Lastmankc(m): 3:42pm On Mar 03, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
Adekunle gold nko?
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by Chibokgame: 3:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
johnnywick:
Money is Good, just have lots of it..

It' stops nonsense too to say the least...

Those that have money are called living things, that don't have are called non living things.

Stay charged up, Never run out of juice with these amazing high capacity powerbanks ranging from 40,000mah to 60,000mah.

Dual ports, LED display, 22.5w fastcharge.

Nationwide delivery

Pay on delivery

Contact number below

How much is the 40,000 mah pb
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by InHeaven(m): 3:48pm On Mar 03, 2022
That's Power of money+rest of mind
wumi2017:
Number 3 (AG baby) got me rolling on d floor grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by MrApcLimited: 3:55pm On Mar 03, 2022
The younf shall grow.

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by Burgerlomo: 3:56pm On Mar 03, 2022
KingMack:
Naso one day I go jus look back and thank God for breaking all shackles of poverty in my life!

Amen and me too, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by chatinent: 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2022
Mehn, Adekunle Gold suffer sha
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by Bouncing2(m): 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2022
Papa God,,na ur grace i need..
God willing, one-day I'll be able to tell my story and show the world my throwback too
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by promisedeco(m): 4:13pm On Mar 03, 2022
Didn't know she was this beautiful

1 Share

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by Dhury: 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2022
Make-up and old age is the only different
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by habsydiamond(m): 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2022
Where is zaazu.. Na only portable own.. Him before fine pass him now.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by Onyeka2019: 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
KingMack:
Naso one day I go jus look back and thank God for breaking all shackles of poverty in my life!

Brother nah so even me too

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by SugarGirl44(f): 4:45pm On Mar 03, 2022
rocknation62:
Okon before go good for meme grin

As in... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by midoo(m): 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
johnnywick:
Money is Good, just have lots of it..

It' stops nonsense too to say the least...

Those that have money are called living things, that don't have are called non living things.

How much is it

Stay charged up, Never run out of juice with these amazing high capacity powerbanks ranging from 40,000mah to 60,000mah.

Dual ports, LED display, 22.5w fastcharge.

Nationwide delivery

Pay on delivery

Contact number below

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by Emperordynasty: 5:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jaspernubi:
Celebrities indeed, See these failures that Nigerians call celebrities, No tangible achievement except acting rubbish films that destroyed society or foolish jokes or songs that destroyed the moral values.
Has any of these made your Family life better than it was apart from their arrogance?
Guy why the hate...and bitterness in ur tone...I for one don't support the message they pass across in their song..but still I can't be saying stuff like this haba
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by akezn: 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2022
Basket mouth shaaaaa
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by obontami: 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2022
MonaLisa Chinda been a cutie from way back.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by flokii: 5:26pm On Mar 03, 2022
Bright Okpocha and Adekunle Gold be looking like they entered into covenant with suffering cheesy

The one I don't understand now is Don Jazzy with the way the guy is blowing up anyhow. Na so he get money reach?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: "I Didn't Have Mouth Action With Thin Tall Tony" - Bisola / Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic) / Skales And Girlfriend, Neza Kissing (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.